Zone1 Why do you need gods?

You didn't, but please continue your delusions. They are very amusing.

I was hoping you'd be dumb enough to say that.

Remember when you put your hoof in your mouth with this, and I wiped up the floor with you?

Let's reprise:

You claimed:

"No Democrat has EVER said that, dope.

So show me a quote from ANY Democrat saying that men can have kids."
Where Did This Begin? post 48

An I rammed it back down your throat:

Democrat candidate for President, Julian Castro, definitively stated “he wants “trans women” to have access to “women’s reproductive rights,”abortion, as well.

Trans women or, as some would call them, men, cannot actually have an abortion as their bodies cannot be pregnant.”
According To Julián Castro, 'Trans Women' (Also Called Men) Have The Right To Abortion

“A few notes for attendees: 1. Please try to be as inclusive as possible in your language. Women and girls are not the only people who can get pregnant and need abortions." This is my fav: the Democrats are the party of science.....but they know that men can be pregnant, and need abortions, too.

“AOC explains trans men and nonbinary people can menstruate after referring to 'menstruating people'”

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said not only women menstruate, but also trans men and nonbinary people, responding to an earlier comment she made referring to "menstruating people."

"Trans men & non-binary people can also menstruate," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted, along with a screenshot of a Daily Mail headline that said: "AOC calls women 'menstruating people' while explaining the female body." AOC explains trans men and nonbinary people can menstruate after referring to 'menstruating people'

Image tagged in rachel levine,rachel levine is a man

An image tagged rachel levine,rachel levine is a man

imgflip.com

"Oregon forces all schools — elementary and up — to put 'menstrual products' in boys' bathrooms with 'instructions on how to use' them

NEWS

The law aims to 'affirm the right to menstrual dignity for transgender, intersex, nonbinary, and two-spirit students.'

Every public school in Oregon — including elementary institutions — will soon be required to provide tampons and other feminine products in boys' bathrooms with "instructions on how to use" them.

The controversial requirement is in accordance with the state's new
Menstrual Dignity Act, signed into law by Democratic Gov. Kate Brown last year, which mandates that menstrual products be made available in "every student bathroom."

Following the bill's passage, the Oregon Department of Education developed and distributed a "
Medical Dignity for Students" toolkit to aid local districts and set forth a phased plan for districts to meet the law's standards and requirements."

Oregon forces all schools — elementary and up — to put 'menstrual products' in boys' bathrooms with 'instructions on how to use' them

The law aims to 'affirm the right to menstrual dignity for transgender, intersex, nonbinary, and two-spirit students.'

www.theblaze.com

And you are never right.
Perfect record for a Democrat voter.

And then you did the same with infanticide and I smashed that in your face, too.

All you are doing is showing everyone that a) you don't understand what a man is (understandable, since your personality repels men) and b) you have no clue that a man who has had operations to remove male genitalia cannot give birth. And c) a woman who has transitioned to a man still has all the lady parts that menstruate.

You're not smart. You want to use 'woman' interchangeably with 'female' and you throw a hissy-fit when I slap you down.

Same as it ever was. :lol:

All you are doing is showing everyone that a) you don't understand what a man is (understandable, since your personality repels men) and b) you have no clue that a man who has had operations to remove male genitalia cannot give birth. And c) a woman who has transitioned to a man still has all the lady parts that menstruate.

You're not smart. You want to use 'woman' interchangeably with 'female' and you throw a hissy-fit when I slap you down.

Same as it ever was. :lol:
Just a point of clarification for this off topic divergence.

A female who surgically transitions to a "male" undergoes a hysterectomy so she no longer menstruates.

Just a point of clarification for this off topic divergence.

A female who surgically transitions to a "male" undergoes a hysterectomy so she no longer menstruates.
I didn't specify surgically, did I?
4i6Ckte.gif

It's the only way to transition from female to "male"
Which is different from transitioning from woman to man, which was the discussion. Note that Communist Barbie never mentions male or female in her imagined "gotcha". There is a reason for that.

You'll get it one day. Or not.

Which is different from transitioning from woman to man, which was the discussion. Note that Communist Barbie never mentions male or female in her imagined "gotcha". There is a reason for that.

I'm not really following your off topic digression.

Just correcting your error

There was no error. If you believe there was then point it out and be specific.
You said

a woman who has transitioned to a man still has all the lady parts that menstruate.

When in fact the only way a woman transitions to a "man" is via both hormonal therapy AND surgery where female reproductive organs are removed and therefore the transitioned female no longer has
lady parts that menstruate.

You said

When in fact the only way a woman transitions to a "man" is via both hormonal therapy AND surgery where female reproductive organs are removed and therefore the transitioned female no longer has
Show me where I used the term female.

Really? "ALL WORDS" are FACTS? Then this word must be a FACT. DEFLECTION: In one breath you use WORDS to self define the religious sencerity of others, must be gifted with the ability being a "mentalist" with the ability to read the thoughts of others, thus it must be fact that you can read minds. LMAO:abgg2q.jpg:

According to your logic all science fiction novels are facts, all works of literature are facts, all movie scripts are facts, there is no such animal as yellow journalism?

Conclusion: If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and swims like a duck it must be a progressive liberal pretending to be a Libertarian. You believe in free will and equality as long as others agree with your philosophy. In the real world that's called FASCISM.

Forum List

Back