CDZ Why do you like/dislike Donald Trump

What do you think of Donald Trump as a Presidential Candidate?

• Total voters
Drumpf asked for proof of the obvious when he started his birther conspiracy.

What's a drumpf?

The Trump name before it was changed.

Link.

Ancestry of Donald Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1608, Trump’s ancestor, Hans Drumpf, moved to Kallstadt, a village in the former Kingdom of Bavaria within the German Empire.[1] His family owned a vineyard.[1] Drumpf, the family’s ancestral name, was changed to Trump during Germany's Thirty Years' War in the seventeenth century.[1]

That isn't his name now. You want to have a serious discussion than use his correct name. Otherwise you aren't a serious person.

Are you mentally handicapped? I didn't use his name. You asked what Drumpf was, and I told you. Who cares what we call him? He's an assclown who is unqualified to be president by any reasonable measure (apart from age).

Not POTUS, but plenty of other politicians, and then there is Hillary who WILL infringe on them and select SCOTUS judges who will uphold it.

How so? Do you consider, for instance, universal background checks an infringement?

No, but we already have them. Registration is an infringement, preventing me from selling my guns to whom I want to is an infringement, regulating what guns I own is an infringement.

No, we do not already have universal background checks. Private sales are not even monitored, much less subject to background checks. Why do we have to explain the obvious to you? Hell, you contradicted your first sentence with your second.

I'm fine with you ignoring me. You're not a serious person.

Ok, you asked for infringements, I'll add "Universal Background checks" to that list.

Who said I was going to ignore you
? You just make things up? I'm totally serious and your ridiculing me does not make you right.

Now, can we get back on track? This is about Trump being less of a threat to our 2A rights than Hillary.

You did:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15236455/

And background checks have never been found to be an infringement by the SCOTUS. In fact Scalia himself in Heller said that while a handgun ban might be unconstitutional, other gun control measures weren't necessarily unconstitutional:

"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms."

District of Columbia v. Heller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So Scalia, the arch-conservative of the court in 2008, disagrees with you wholly. And the SCOTUS is what matters here. Not some rednecks idea of what the constitution says.

I did say that. I didn't remember that you were the one that made personal attacks in the CDZ. You aren't a serious person, dismissed.

How so? Do you consider, for instance, universal background checks an infringement?

No, but we already have them. Registration is an infringement, preventing me from selling my guns to whom I want to is an infringement, regulating what guns I own is an infringement.

No, we do not already have universal background checks. Private sales are not even monitored, much less subject to background checks. Why do we have to explain the obvious to you? Hell, you contradicted your first sentence with your second.

I'm fine with you ignoring me. You're not a serious person.

Ok, you asked for infringements, I'll add "Universal Background checks" to that list.

Who said I was going to ignore you
? You just make things up? I'm totally serious and your ridiculing me does not make you right.

Now, can we get back on track? This is about Trump being less of a threat to our 2A rights than Hillary.

You did:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15236455/

And background checks have never been found to be an infringement by the SCOTUS. In fact Scalia himself in Heller said that while a handgun ban might be unconstitutional, other gun control measures weren't necessarily unconstitutional:

"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms."

District of Columbia v. Heller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So Scalia, the arch-conservative of the court in 2008, disagrees with you wholly. And the SCOTUS is what matters here. Not some rednecks idea of what the constitution says.

I did say that. I didn't remember that you were the one that made personal attacks in the CDZ. You aren't a serious person, dismissed.

You can't remember your own posts from 10 minutes ago, but I'm an unserious person.

and then there is Hillary who WILL infringe on them and select SCOTUS judges who will uphold it.

How is that true?
Would you like to support your claim with past evidence?

It's a curious perspective to uphold amendment infringement as a certain, possible or probable future.

Your use of the word "will", put in capitals, is unclear and at best ambiguous, considering the politico-literary references you are using.

Why do you leftists always ask for proof of the obvious? Have you never heard her position on guns? Do you not know the position on guns her party holds? Or perhaps you have a different definition of infringement than I do.
Drumpf asked for proof of the obvious when he started his birther conspiracy.

What's a drumpf?
Your leaders name. Didnt you know? Obviously his father thought it was a stupid name and changed it.

TRUE: Trump's Family Surname Was Once 'Drumpf'

If Trump doesn't become prez, the clintons will strip mine america (watch clinton cash) , while turning it into a third world country. We're actually on the way there now. Several years ago, bill clinton was talking to a group of young college age, mostly white students. He said that by 2040, whites will be in the minority, and these assholes cheered. Guess they thought that bringing third worlders here with many needs and few skills, and many who hate america, is what this country needs to stay on top. Probably this is what's being taught today in school.

Last edited:
A bit ago, I made a thread here that referenced an article on Donald Trump, but the parameters of the debate I envisioned weren't as clear as I think they should have been. So I decided to make this thread, which I think makes it a lot clearer. I encourage people to quote excerpts of articles, along with the links to actual articles, or video clips to support one's viewpoint on Trump as a Presidential candidate. Personally, I think he'd make a terrible President. Here's 2 articles that I think make a good case as to why I believe this to be the case:
Ten Reasons to Not Elect Donald Trump

Seven Reasons Why Donald Trump Would Make a Terrible President
A bit ago, I made a thread here that referenced an article on Donald Trump, but the parameters of the debate I envisioned weren't as clear as I think they should have been. So I decided to make this thread, which I think makes it a lot clearer. I encourage people to quote excerpts of articles, along with the links to actual articles, or video clips to support one's viewpoint on Trump as a Presidential candidate. Personally, I think he'd make a terrible President. Here's 2 articles that I think make a good case as to why I believe this to be the case:

I voted "other". Here is a start as to why:

A bit silly, maybe, but the undeniable truth is: there are very scary similarities between theses two men...

you forgot to add that trump wants to seize guns, just like hitler did. Right. It's the demonrats who are the gun grabbers. Hitler - hitlery? I haven't heard trump say anything racist yet. He just wants us to control our borders like mexico and just about every other country does.

A bit silly, maybe, but the undeniable truth is: there are very scary similarities between theses two men...

you forgot to add that trump wants to seize guns, just like hitler did. Right. It's the demonrats who are the gun grabbers. Hitler - hitlery? I haven't heard trump say anything racist yet. He just wants us to control our borders like mexico and just about every other country does.
That may well be, but as I stated at the beginning of my post, it was a start...

Trump is what was commonly referred to way back when as, a member of the 'Lucky Sperm Club' .

Franklin Delano Roosevelt was in that club too.

All depends on what you do with your privilege. Also, Roosevelt was a markedly different man after his polio diagnosis. He became empathetic, and resilient. The only kind of leader who could steer us through a Depression and a World War.

I haven't heard trump say anything racist yet.

Then you clearly don't know what racism is, which explains why you think you haven't heard Trump utter a racist remark. His remarks about Judge Curiel are textbook racist ones. What else is racism but the belief that one's race is a/the reason one cannot do that with which one is tasked with doing? A remark such as that is one about which one cannot say, "It doesn't get much more racist than that." One cannot because that is as racist as it gets. From there are only other full on manifestations of racism, not greater manifestations.

Last edited:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you're racist, too.

I'm not American but I like Trump because he wants to keep good relations between his country and China (and Russia of course)
Maybe world's peace will be safe if he will become the next US President :)
(Hillary Clinton appears to be...bloodthirsty to me!)

I've never voted for a democrat for president, but this year is going to be different. I don't especially like Hillary Clinton but I can't stand Donald Trump. He's a loud-mouthed bag of hot air who has no real experience to become president.

Worst of all is when he constantly puts his foot in his mouth and says the most stupid things like how we're going to build a wall across the border and make Mexico pay for it. He is mean & disrespectful to women, and there was even accusation of him raping his wife Ivana back in the early 90s.

The guy is a pure slimebag. I never liked him personally, and I refuse to vote for such an asshole. Don't even get me started on his died-in-the wool supporters, they're ignorant assholes just like he is except the Donald isn't really ignorant, he's just an asshole.

Forum List

Back