Why Do Whites?

Again, I am not Einstein, but the people we elect work for us. This is my understanding of how the system is supposed to work. So ask yourself this question: if you were hiring a person for a job and you interviewed a candidate who told you that your company was useless and the less your company got in the way, the better things would be, would you hire that person? I wouldn’t, but that’s exactly what we did in 1994 and again in 2010. 2010 was the first backlash against the first black president. The very people who called themselves the Tea Party, sat on their derrieres for 8 years watching a president spend like no tomorrow for a war he started for no reason, but suddenly they found deficit cutting religion in 2009.

They elected a congress with a majority who believed that government has no role then wondered why Washington wasn’t working. But that’s where they got it wrong, Washington was working. The federal government was working exactly the way the people who we hired promised. “The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help. They didn’t want to terrify us, so they didn’t help.

In 2020, planet earth was in the midst of a pandemic. In America millions of citizens lost jobs. Businesses closed. It has been said that 2.9 million American businesses closed never to reopen again. Yet while millions of Americans were either parked or standing in long lines with masks on waiting for food, and 8 million Americans fell into poverty, between March and December of 2020 American billionaires made 3.9 trillion dollars.20 That includes the billionaire who took the stage on January 6 telling Americans to walk over to the capital to “Stop the Steal.”

So it was with over 40 years of self inflicted damage, a false belief that whites were being oppressed, a misunderstanding that allowed them to believe that equality for others is a zero sum game for whites and award winning pimping from the right wing chattering classes, that once again working class whites allowed themselves to be duped. This time they were taken advantage of by a master con man and on 1-6-2021, committed Whiteys Rebellion.

Well Sunni Man disagrees with you, but I really don't mind giving you a little credit.
You made it a little ways before you fell off the cliff ... Shows more effort, or maybe someone spiked your drink.

No, that's what you see. And you only see that when blacks are holding your white asses to account for your continuing racism. I don't see you saying anything here:

Sweetie ... You will never understand what I see, because you lack vision.

I recognize racism for what what it is, when it is.
I may respond to you because there is a chance you might gain something.
The other people you refer to are just as stuck in the cycle as you are.

Even the way you think ... Needs me to be something I am not ... Figure that out.
I mean seriously, you don't have the power to make me, it's not your call.

Hard work is tough. My experience has shown me that negroes like yourself have a natural aversion to it, while white guys like me simply see it as a challenge...
245 years of American history shows that whitrs have most of what they have off the backs of hard work done by others and that some of the more everely mentslly challenged who are racists love to project their laziness onto blacks.
What do whites have today from work done by others? You claim to be more successful than whites on these boards, explain how. If you were denied opportunities, you would be less successful.

IM2 has an obsession with color.

Imagine living a life obsessed with color! :cuckoo: :dunno:

Feeling sorry for him.

Create social media forums they fill up with pure white racost bullshit they would never say to a black, hispanic, AAPI, native American persons face?

Social Media Continues To Amplify White Supremacy And Suppress Anti-Racism

One of the greatest inventions within the last few decades has been social media. With the ability to connect with thousands and even millions of people instantly, social media has revolutionized the way that we communicate. Social media has even been instrumental in catalyzing major revolutions and its usage has risen significantly in the last few years, especially in 2020 amidst the global pandemic. With the great power that accompanies social media, comes great problems, it seems. Twitter just announced that it would be permanently suspending President Trump’s Twitter account out of fear that his tweets may be encouraging a violence. Although it is a step in right direction, social media could use more protections and safeguards for those who are outspoken about racism and white supremacy. Black social media users have experienced a great deal of censorship online. Often times, those who are outspoken about white supremacy and racism have found their content removed or taken down for violating community guidelines. The silencing of those who speak out against bigotry and hate causes more damage than harm. The dismantling of oppressive systems cannot be achieved without the hard truths. A large part of the reason why racism is such a difficult elephant to eat is because we refuse to have honest and candid conversations in person and online. But those who are courageous enough to discuss these more challenging and nuanced subjects are punished rather than praised.

I think it's good. It exposes the racist republicans every day.
Some looney tried to compare the Tulsa massacre with Biden's prison thing as some sort of connection of democrats with that racist act.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Create social media forums they fill up with pure white racost bullshit they would never say to a black, hispanic, AAPI, native American persons face?

Social Media Continues To Amplify White Supremacy And Suppress Anti-Racism

One of the greatest inventions within the last few decades has been social media. With the ability to connect with thousands and even millions of people instantly, social media has revolutionized the way that we communicate. Social media has even been instrumental in catalyzing major revolutions and its usage has risen significantly in the last few years, especially in 2020 amidst the global pandemic. With the great power that accompanies social media, comes great problems, it seems. Twitter just announced that it would be permanently suspending President Trump’s Twitter account out of fear that his tweets may be encouraging a violence. Although it is a step in right direction, social media could use more protections and safeguards for those who are outspoken about racism and white supremacy. Black social media users have experienced a great deal of censorship online. Often times, those who are outspoken about white supremacy and racism have found their content removed or taken down for violating community guidelines. The silencing of those who speak out against bigotry and hate causes more damage than harm. The dismantling of oppressive systems cannot be achieved without the hard truths. A large part of the reason why racism is such a difficult elephant to eat is because we refuse to have honest and candid conversations in person and online. But those who are courageous enough to discuss these more challenging and nuanced subjects are punished rather than praised.

I think it's good. It exposes the racist republicans every day.
Some looney tried to compare the Tulsa massacre with Biden's prison thing as some sort of connection of democrats with that racist act.
True. It does. It lets us know just how much work really needs to be done.

IM2 has an obsession with color.

Imagine living a life obsessed with color! :cuckoo: :dunno:

Feeling sorry for him.

Lol!

Funny how you don't say the same thing here:

or here:

Race Reality...........

or here:

More And More Black Leaders Are Admitting They're Bigots/Racists

or here:

For Those Who Support "Reparations"...

I can keep going. You aren't fooling anyone you racist bitch.

Bless you too.

Well to whites like this I can only say 9 words. I DON’T GIVE A DAMN IF WHITES GET MAD! I have found out that in life there comes a time when one must suck it up and face the truth. In America it is time to for this to happen on the matter of race. We listened to whites tell us how this can be done and we have listened for over 2 centuries. The white prescription to solve racism has not worked. In fact, what whites did was suggest only ways they would be able to continue practicing racism in another way.

At this point I am going to deliver you a message from a member of the black community in America. Our PhD’s, community leaders, pastors and those at the top have been trying to speak to you nicely about this since America started. This is from those who now only because of a pandemic, are shown their proper respect as essential workers in this society. At this point in American history the time has come for whites to listen.

For years, a segment of your population has listened to fruitcakes and nut jobs like Father Coughlin, Limbaugh, Hannity, O’Reilly, Levin, Elders, Peterson and others who have decided to tell you lies about blacks that you chose to believe. Some whites listen to blacks such as Elders, Sowell, Peterson and their ilk, who sell out for a nice comfortable life. It’s the same story you have told yourselves for 400 years of how we were lazy and needed civilization, that somehow our culture is wrong and that we need to be taught how to live right from whites. That we should do things as whites have. If what has gone on is what you call white civility, I want none of it.

“Those of us who know our whites know one thing above all else: whiteness defends itself. Against change, against progress, against hope, against black dignity, against black lives, against reason, against truth, against facts, against native claims, against its own laws and customs.”

Tressie McMillan Cottom

I am going to repeat some things because there are some things which need to be made crystal clear. For nearly two- and one-half centuries, a span of over 20 generations, blacks have been trying to get some things through the thick heads of many white people and it still doesn’t seem to register with at least one third of the current white population.

Most of our ancestors came here as slaves. It doesn’t matter how many Africans sold their enemies. They sold them to whites. It doesn’t matter how many Africans sold their enemies to whites because whites made slavery legal here in America. It doesn’t matter that 10,000 years ago slavery began anywhere when you whites start crying about who the hell you did not own. It does not matter if blacks owned slaves in America because blacks did not enact the laws to make slavery legal. Anthony Johnson was not the first slave owner in America because slavery had existed here before 1655 and if you want to ignore the facts to create your own, understand that a guy named Hugh Gywnn in Virginia owned the first slave 15 years before Johnson and he was white.

The Irish were NEVER slaves here and indentured servitude was a contractual agreement whereby for the payment of passage to America whites from Europe would agree to work for specified period of time for those who paid their passage. That is not slavery. Not all whites lived here in flowery beds of ease, but nothing compares to what we blacks endured, what the Native American endured, or what the Hispanics and Asians endured either. Whites who were ethnically oppressed became white suddenly and joined in on the oppression of non whites. This is the reality whites don’t seem to realize we know. Certain whites have chosen to listen to a bunch of racist idiots and ignorant blacks with titles pimp them into racial victimization because they wanted to. But you see, they lied to you.

We came here not knowing where the hell we were at. We could not speak the language, and it was illegal to educate us. A law made by whites. We came from owning nothing to a trillion dollar economy. This means we worked our asses off for over 400 years while missing trillions of dollars of unpaid labor due to slavery, American Apartheid and todays modern version of the same. The claim of blacks not wanting to work is a lie. Blacks have always worked and worked harder than our white counterparts. Whites are the ones who made slavery legal so they would not have to work the land. Whites are the ones who depended upon the government to the extent of making laws and policies in order to deny fair and equal opportunity to non whites. That’s government dependence.

We’ve gone from being owned to ownership. Why? Because we have worked our asses off. We went from being sold from the white house to be the one residing in the white house. We went from being slaves at Ivy League schools to teaching in them. How did that happen? Because we worked our asses off! There isn’t any victim mentality in the black community folks. Meanwhile, there are whites who have imagined themselves being victimized as long as there has been a nation called America.

Whites formed terrorist groups because they believed in some imaginary victimization based on a farce of newly freed slaves taking jobs from them. Every excuse on earth has been made for this fiction by the right wing section of white America. Whenever blacks have organized to stand up against a real legitimate problem, the same section decided to try discrediting them at every turn. We have seen black leaders in our opposition to white racism murdered time after time by whites. The elimination of an opposing view because you don’t like hearing it is fascism. For almost two and one half centuries as a formal nation, America has allowed white fascism to go basically unchecked.

The truth is whites have been handed almost everything they have got. Whites do not like that being said about you, but you sure are glad to put that on others. After whites were given land as part of the Homestead Act, I am sure they worked very hard to farm that land. After whites were given guaranteed low cost loans in the 50's by the government to buy homes, I am quite sure they worked hard to make the payments. While blacks could not get certain jobs because of their race, I'm sure whites who were hired because they were white worked hard to remain employed. I'm sure that the whites who got admitted into colleges that did not allow blacks worked hard to get those degrees. I'm sure that white person who got that business loan blacks were denied only because of race, worked hard to make sure that business was successful.

The issue is not how hard whites worked after they got the opportunity. It is the fact they got the opportunity while others couldn’t because of skin color. The level of arrogance about these matters by whites creates the violent reaction some nonwhites have towards them. I am not endorsing such things but when black kids, KIDS, meaning CHILDREN, are picking out whites to knock out, whites need to begin asking themselves why instead of them going to the usual whining, crying and blubbering about black racism. Blacks are tired of this garbage and in some cases it manifests itself in behaviors that are not societally acceptable. However, the denial and lying about the continuing racism by a section of the white community should also not be societally acceptable, yet it is. Those who made it so should be held accountable for it.

There are just some additional realties much of white America needs to understand. One is that blacks are owed money for human rights violations from the time America was a British colony through today. Of course, this argument gets the usual silly uneducated and misinformed drivel coming from some whites. But that really doesn’t change the fact that we are owed money and a huge sum of it. No, we do not have to go back to determine eligibility relative to who was descended from slaves and who was not, because as I stated, the reparations are for human rights violations that have occurred from the colonial period until today.

Dumb whites want to make this an argument about payment for slavery. But as brother Ta Nehisi Coates so eloquently expresses in “The Case For Reparations,” the argument goes far past slavery. Some of the greatest minds in the black community have expressed ideas on this issue, and I am not of that level. There is not much I can say that adds to the already many times blacks have mentioned issues which whites have refused to listen to. Yet what they are refusing to listen to may very well be the right way to solve this problem and perhaps end the issue of racial economic inequality between blacks and whites.

White folks, you are here on the backs of your ancestors just like everyone else. You are the beneficiaries of what your ancestors did. Many of you have what you have because of the racism of your ancestors whereby they excluded all others from competition. Do not tell me how your ancestors cannot be blamed then speak double talk blaming my ancestors for selling other blacks into slavery. Whites control every institution in this nation. Whites make the most money. Today white families have wealth accumulation that is 15 times that of blacks. Whites are not being victimized. Whites ARE being asked to allow everyone else to have the same chances whites have without all the added baggage of racism. Asking for complete equality is not anti-white racism.

The information I have used have come from things I have read from experts, not some white dude on the radio yelling at callers to his show with his or her racist opinion about blacks. Things did not happen as some whites who are part of the national discourse claim. Blacks are owed reparations for damages caused after slavery. The damage caused by atrocities committed against blacks after slavery are numerous and part of the reason blacks suffer right now. So the claim being made of what whites today did not own or do is irrelevant and meritless, because the consistent excuses made to deny the damage continuing racism has done is exactly the same thing every other generation of whites have done in America.

This battle will continue until we get equality or until the lord returns. Hell has frozen over. Put on your ice skate because blacks will never quit. We can’t quit because the legacy of those who came before us shows that quitting is not an option. To this garbage of race hustling we say that when you hear someone white talking about race hustling, that’s what they are doing. When you hear someone white talking about the grievance industry understand conservative whites created a news channel that made millionaires out of nobodies who promoted the lie of white victimization called Fox News.

We are stating truth to what America really is. We did not see the Beaver Cleaver nation so many of you whites talk about. During the 50’s, we were protesting having to sit on the back of the bus and segregated schools. We didn’t have time to worry about Lumpy Rutherford. Let me add this and maybe the whites who are the problem can understand better how things are today. When I was a kid playing flag football, the wishbone or the triple option offense was the style in college football. It was an unstoppable offense for a time. Yet the defensive coaches in America caught up to the triple option and began doing things that would eventually stop it from working as it used to. Colleges using the triple option had to change, teams like Oklahoma and Nebraska had to start passing the football. The same playbook did not work after people had become educated to those systems.

Today there are no freedom riders going into towns to teach children how to read then finding whole communities of adult blacks who also can’t read. Blacks are educated now and more than ever before are entering colleges or post-secondary training. Yet there are whites using the same old playbook thinking they can run the full back dive at us and gain 5 yards a pop. Those days are over. We know what you mean when you say certain things. Dogs don’t whistle and “Make America Great Again,” means that “we want white dominion.” We know how the system works and how it should work according to the words written in the constitution. It is not working that way right now specifically for people of color no matter how many loudmouth fat assholes you get behind radio mikes talking crazy.

Black folks, (in fact, all people of color), want this to end. We feel that whites regardless of party whether it be Democrat, Republican, Green, or Libertarian, and ideology; liberal, conservative, or moderate, have not worked hard enough to end the racism in their own community. We want this to end, and we are not obliged to speak nicely to you about it. We do not have to say things to you in a manner that pleases you for you to listen. You will listen to those of us trying to talk to you, or there is an alternative that you will face from those tired of talking. The protests of 2020 are evidence of people tired of talking and want action. Don’t get me wrong. I am not advocating the small amount of violence that happened, but I am stating the natural outcome of a continued arrogance that has lasted since the 1600’s here in America.

Well to whites like this I can only say 9 words. I DON’T GIVE A DAMN IF WHITES GET MAD! I have found out that in life there comes a time when one must suck it up and face the truth. In America it is time to for this to happen on the matter of race. We listened to whites tell us how this can be done and we have listened for over 2 centuries. The white prescription to solve racism has not worked. In fact, what whites did was suggest only ways they would be able to continue practicing racism in another way.

At this point I am going to deliver you a message from a member of the black community in America. Our PhD’s, community leaders, pastors and those at the top have been trying to speak to you nicely about this since America started. This is from those who now only because of a pandemic, are shown their proper respect as essential workers in this society. At this point in American history the time has come for whites to listen.

For years, a segment of your population has listened to fruitcakes and nut jobs like Father Coughlin, Limbaugh, Hannity, O’Reilly, Levin, Elders, Peterson and others who have decided to tell you lies about blacks that you chose to believe. Some whites listen to blacks such as Elders, Sowell, Peterson and their ilk, who sell out for a nice comfortable life. It’s the same story you have told yourselves for 400 years of how we were lazy and needed civilization, that somehow our culture is wrong and that we need to be taught how to live right from whites. That we should do things as whites have. If what has gone on is what you call white civility, I want none of it.

“Those of us who know our whites know one thing above all else: whiteness defends itself. Against change, against progress, against hope, against black dignity, against black lives, against reason, against truth, against facts, against native claims, against its own laws and customs.”

Tressie McMillan Cottom

I am going to repeat some things because there are some things which need to be made crystal clear. For nearly two- and one-half centuries, a span of over 20 generations, blacks have been trying to get some things through the thick heads of many white people and it still doesn’t seem to register with at least one third of the current white population.

Most of our ancestors came here as slaves. It doesn’t matter how many Africans sold their enemies. They sold them to whites. It doesn’t matter how many Africans sold their enemies to whites because whites made slavery legal here in America. It doesn’t matter that 10,000 years ago slavery began anywhere when you whites start crying about who the hell you did not own. It does not matter if blacks owned slaves in America because blacks did not enact the laws to make slavery legal. Anthony Johnson was not the first slave owner in America because slavery had existed here before 1655 and if you want to ignore the facts to create your own, understand that a guy named Hugh Gywnn in Virginia owned the first slave 15 years before Johnson and he was white.

The Irish were NEVER slaves here and indentured servitude was a contractual agreement whereby for the payment of passage to America whites from Europe would agree to work for specified period of time for those who paid their passage. That is not slavery. Not all whites lived here in flowery beds of ease, but nothing compares to what we blacks endured, what the Native American endured, or what the Hispanics and Asians endured either. Whites who were ethnically oppressed became white suddenly and joined in on the oppression of non whites. This is the reality whites don’t seem to realize we know. Certain whites have chosen to listen to a bunch of racist idiots and ignorant blacks with titles pimp them into racial victimization because they wanted to. But you see, they lied to you.

We came here not knowing where the hell we were at. We could not speak the language, and it was illegal to educate us. A law made by whites. We came from owning nothing to a trillion dollar economy. This means we worked our asses off for over 400 years while missing trillions of dollars of unpaid labor due to slavery, American Apartheid and todays modern version of the same. The claim of blacks not wanting to work is a lie. Blacks have always worked and worked harder than our white counterparts. Whites are the ones who made slavery legal so they would not have to work the land. Whites are the ones who depended upon the government to the extent of making laws and policies in order to deny fair and equal opportunity to non whites. That’s government dependence.
You did not endure what your ancestors did. You want reparations from people who did not own nor have any affiliation or ancestors who owned slaves. Yes, whites made slavery legal here and they also ended slavery here. You keep bringing up white laws and policies. Those do not exist now. The only reparations I agree with is for Tulsa to pay for what was taken from the thriving black community in 1921. It is proven that those black people had their wealth stolen from them, which would have passed down to their descendants.

Forum List

Back