Why Do Whites?

Create social media forums they fill up with pure white racost bullshit they would never say to a black, hispanic, AAPI, native American persons face?

Social Media Continues To Amplify White Supremacy And Suppress Anti-Racism

One of the greatest inventions within the last few decades has been social media. With the ability to connect with thousands and even millions of people instantly, social media has revolutionized the way that we communicate. Social media has even been instrumental in catalyzing major revolutions and its usage has risen significantly in the last few years, especially in 2020 amidst the global pandemic. With the great power that accompanies social media, comes great problems, it seems. Twitter just announced that it would be permanently suspending President Trump’s Twitter account out of fear that his tweets may be encouraging a violence. Although it is a step in right direction, social media could use more protections and safeguards for those who are outspoken about racism and white supremacy. Black social media users have experienced a great deal of censorship online. Often times, those who are outspoken about white supremacy and racism have found their content removed or taken down for violating community guidelines. The silencing of those who speak out against bigotry and hate causes more damage than harm. The dismantling of oppressive systems cannot be achieved without the hard truths. A large part of the reason why racism is such a difficult elephant to eat is because we refuse to have honest and candid conversations in person and online. But those who are courageous enough to discuss these more challenging and nuanced subjects are punished rather than praised.

Two quotes Booker T Washington from a century ago

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”

“I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public.

If someone White posted that on social media today they'd be called a racist .
If someone black posted that on social media today they'd be called uncle tom

The more things change eh ...

Create social media forums they fill up with pure white racost bullshit they would never say to a black, hispanic, AAPI, native American persons face?

One of the greatest inventions within the last few decades has been social media. With the ability to connect with thousands and even millions of people instantly, social media has revolutionized the way that we communicate. Social media has even been instrumental in catalyzing major revolutions and its usage has risen significantly in the last few years, especially in 2020 amidst the global pandemic. With the great power that accompanies social media, comes great problems, it seems. Twitter just announced that it would be permanently suspending President Trump’s Twitter account out of fear that his tweets may be encouraging a violence. Although it is a step in right direction, social media could use more protections and safeguards for those who are outspoken about racism and white supremacy. Black social media users have experienced a great deal of censorship online. Often times, those who are outspoken about white supremacy and racism have found their content removed or taken down for violating community guidelines. The silencing of those who speak out against bigotry and hate causes more damage than harm. The dismantling of oppressive systems cannot be achieved without the hard truths. A large part of the reason why racism is such a difficult elephant to eat is because we refuse to have honest and candid conversations in person and online. But those who are courageous enough to discuss these more challenging and nuanced subjects are punished rather than praised.

Have you ever had a day when you were happy?

I hope not. I hope he lives a life of misery and pain...
Lol! I have to be unhappy while you whites can post up a million threads denigrating blacks and no one asks if any one of the crackers doing it are unhappy or do they wish a life of pain on them. These responses validate the articles in the OP.

But what else is new? Everything I post about whites who practice racism is validated every day by you racists. I can never forget how I played you like a Fender guitar when I created the thread "I Was Wrong." Damn near every racist here rushed to pat me one the back and I becames the greatest black man alive because I repeated to you mentally retarded numbskulls what you need so desperately to hear so that youu don't feel like the miseranle government tit sucking, blame people of color for all your failures, free government handout mooching, dependendent on legslation to deny others opportunity, descendants of beggars and thieves who ran away from European shithole losers you really are.

“Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.”

Horace Seldon

Last edited:

Lol! I have to be unhappy while you whites can post up a million threads denigrating blacks and no one asks iff any one of the crackers doing it are unhappy or do they wish a life of pain on them. These responses validate the articles in the OP.

But what else is new? Everything I post about whites who practice racism is validated every day by you racists. I can never forget how I played you like a Fender guitar when I creatred the thread "I Was Wrong." Damn near every racist here rushed to pat me one the back and I becames the greatest black man alive because I repeated to you mentally retarded numskulls what you need so desperately to hear so that youu don't feel like the miseranle government tit sucking blame people of color for all your failure free government handing mooching dependendent on legslation to others opportunity, descendants odf beggars and theives who ran away from Eiropean shithole losers you really are.

“Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.”

Horace Seldon
Who denigrates Blacks??

Greg

As I get older, I seem to be better able to see some things I should have seen years ago. First and foremost is that it is not excusing whites for what they have done to say that it must be difficult to be white. Now those in the racist subculture should not claim this as me saying that whites have it just as tough as we do. No, you don’t. You aren’t hated, denied opportunities then blamed for not achieving after you’ve been denied. So let’s cut that one off right there. I say this because it must be tough for those who do so, to live in a fake reality believing things that never were. The America you were taught about never existed. The claim that your skin color makes you better is untrue.

The story that whites have what they do only because of hard work and merit is not so. The belief that the only real Americans are white was disproven by the fact that people of color were standing on the shores of this country when European ships first landed here. I have spent time talking about how racism affects blacks. But white racism has had a huge negative impact on whites outside of the economic benefits they have gained.

“Racism has taught whites that we are entitled to privilege as a right of birth, undercutting the assumption of achieved merit which is one of the cornerstones of democracy.”

Horace Seldon

“Racism burdens Whites by silently holding us up as the standard of excellence, leaving few excuses available to the majority of us who don’t measure up. It burdens us with a narrow bandwidth of options for how to be – White or otherwise. It burdens us with our own suffering, since no one seems to sympathize when our lives are difficult. Racism coddles Whites by not requiring us to learn what all people of color must do to survive – how to live in multiple worlds, speak multiple languages and quickly navigate complex realities. It coddles us by making us too fragile to fully hear, understand and receive what people of color are saying, much less take responsibility for our part. It makes us too fragile to talk with people or color in any way that doesn’t meet our standards of comfort and familiarity, much less tolerate being in groups where we are the racial minority. These are skills people of color utilize almost everyday, and in some respects makes them more resilient, creative and intelligent than us.”

Susana Rinderle

These things create a psychosis that dwells in the minds of part of the white population. In that psychosis, they are the rightful owners of this land and as such, only they are entitled to the rights and privileges of citizenship. This includes the right to rule or govern. This right is why we were forced to endure the embarrassing and inept presidency of the 45th President of this nation. A black man had just been president, and a woman dared to think she could be president; that was the red line in the sand white men could not let be crossed. So instead of electing one of the most qualified candidates for president in modern times based on the merits of her achievements, we got an unqualified imbecile whose incompetence has cost over one half million American lives and as of this writing the numbers are still rising.

Let me stop this for a moment because we’re well aware of the failed presidency of number 45. It has been discussed and studied at length how number 45 used race to manipulate. Most of my posts have been on the impact of racism on blacks, but what quite a few whites fail to understand is how racism has negatively affected them. As Dr King said, (paraphrasing) “the destinies of all are intertwined.” There is no white supremacy when non whites are denied opportunity. A society fails when all are not strong. A three legged table will fall over. It is just that simple.

It is the arrogance created by a belief in white supremacy that was partly responsible for a largely white crowd to attack the nations capital on January 6, 2021. For years a portion of the white community believed their nation was being taken from them. According to these people, far too many “non americans” were being afforded rights they thought only belonged to them. After all, whites built this country according to them. Not only does racism teach whites a lie about the accomplishments of others thereby creating a psychosis whereby they refuse to see or accept the reality that others besides whites have contributed to civilization but:

“Racism has set whites who are made poor in our society in competition with people of color, and has also increased the separation between classes among whites.”

Horace Seldon

Lol! I have to be unhappy while you whites can post up a million threads denigrating blacks and no one asks iff any one of the crackers doing it are unhappy or do they wish a life of pain on them. These responses validate the articles in the OP.

But what else is new? Everything I post about whites who practice racism is validated every day by you racists. I can never forget how I played you like a Fender guitar when I creatred the thread "I Was Wrong." Damn near every racist here rushed to pat me one the back and I becames the greatest black man alive because I repeated to you mentally retarded numskulls what you need so desperately to hear so that youu don't feel like the miseranle government tit sucking blame people of color for all your failure free government handing mooching dependendent on legslation to others opportunity, descendants odf beggars and theives who ran away from Eiropean shithole losers you really are.

Horace Seldon
Who denigrates Blacks??

Greg
Look in the mirror.

For the past 400 years, wealthy property owning whites have used race to pit moderate to low income whites against people of color. In 2016, so called working class whites developed a cult like following behind a rich inheritance baby who never really had to worry about a job or anything else ever in his life. A man born on third base with a gold spoon stuck in his mouth. Yet they believed this man was the one fighting for them. He was rich, so how was he fighting for them? Based on that, the only way he could have connected was based on race. But number 45 didn’t begin the game. It started with the so-called founders. After all, a declaration was made in the late 1700’s that all men were created equal, but those words were just quill pen ink written on parchment.

I have cited the 1790 Naturalization Act in prior posts. This act allowed only white citizenship of this country. While whites could be citizens, only property owning whites could vote. So from the beginning, poor white men did not have equal rights. White women had no rights, yet both played to race. By 1860 most poor white men could vote, by 1920 white women could vote. Still, both groups were not afforded true equal status with wealthy Americans. Working class whites had no work protections and were at the whims of owners. There were no labor unions, no workplace safety regulations, no minimum wage, no maximum on working hours, no child labor laws, nothing. Factory deaths were no stranger to working class whites or anyone else.

The rich were getting richer and all they had to do in order to keep the poor in line and dependent on the crumbs they were getting was to tell them how much they were better than blacks or others of color. As blacks moved north after slavery the rich owners told their white labor how blacks were taking jobs that white men were entitled to. All along, moderate to low income whites have been race baited by the wealthy who did so to keep them in their place. And all throughout American history those whites have fallen for it.

When blacks got civil rights and Affirmative Action became a policy, once agan wealthy whites started telling poor ones how unqualified blacks are taking their jobs. Rich white CEO’s laid off millions of “working class whites” over over the decades while they ship American jobs overseas to exploit foreign workers in “third world” nations for pennies per hour but they told white workers that unqualified blacks or illegal immigrants are taking jobs from whites. As usual, the “working class white” fell for the race baiting. Like Pavlovs dogs, there is a subculture in the white community that begins to salivate in anger at the mention of other races having the same opportunity they do.

Horace Seldon
Who denigrates Blacks??

Greg
Look in the mirror.
I see PERFECTION; so who denigrates "Blacks"??

Greg

Horace Seldon
Who denigrates Blacks??

Greg
Look in the mirror.
I see PERFECTION; so who denigrates "Blacks"??

Greg
Self smoochie compared to IM2's self abuse.

Greg

They are just trolls being trolls. Don’t let them get under your skin... every society has factions of turds

They are just trolls being trolls. Don’t let them get under your skin... every society has factions of turds
I "judge" by CHARACTER.....unlike you, lowlife.

Greg

As I get older, I seem to be better able to see some things I should have seen years ago. First and foremost is that it is not excusing whites for what they have done to say that it must be difficult to be white. Now those in the racist subculture should not claim this as me saying that whites have it just as tough as we do. No, you don’t. You aren’t hated, denied opportunities then blamed for not achieving after you’ve been denied. So let’s cut that one off right there. I say this because it must be tough for those who do so, to live in a fake reality believing things that never were. The America you were taught about never existed. The claim that your skin color makes you better is untrue.

The story that whites have what they do only because of hard work and merit is not so. The belief that the only real Americans are white was disproven by the fact that people of color were standing on the shores of this country when European ships first landed here. I have spent time talking about how racism affects blacks. But white racism has had a huge negative impact on whites outside of the economic benefits they have gained.

“Racism has taught whites that we are entitled to privilege as a right of birth, undercutting the assumption of achieved merit which is one of the cornerstones of democracy.”

Horace Seldon

“Racism burdens Whites by silently holding us up as the standard of excellence, leaving few excuses available to the majority of us who don’t measure up. It burdens us with a narrow bandwidth of options for how to be – White or otherwise. It burdens us with our own suffering, since no one seems to sympathize when our lives are difficult. Racism coddles Whites by not requiring us to learn what all people of color must do to survive – how to live in multiple worlds, speak multiple languages and quickly navigate complex realities. It coddles us by making us too fragile to fully hear, understand and receive what people of color are saying, much less take responsibility for our part. It makes us too fragile to talk with people or color in any way that doesn’t meet our standards of comfort and familiarity, much less tolerate being in groups where we are the racial minority. These are skills people of color utilize almost everyday, and in some respects makes them more resilient, creative and intelligent than us.”

Susana Rinderle

These things create a psychosis that dwells in the minds of part of the white population. In that psychosis, they are the rightful owners of this land and as such, only they are entitled to the rights and privileges of citizenship. This includes the right to rule or govern. This right is why we were forced to endure the embarrassing and inept presidency of the 45th President of this nation. A black man had just been president, and a woman dared to think she could be president; that was the red line in the sand white men could not let be crossed. So instead of electing one of the most qualified candidates for president in modern times based on the merits of her achievements, we got an unqualified imbecile whose incompetence has cost over one half million American lives and as of this writing the numbers are still rising.

Let me stop this for a moment because we’re well aware of the failed presidency of number 45. It has been discussed and studied at length how number 45 used race to manipulate. Most of my posts have been on the impact of racism on blacks, but what quite a few whites fail to understand is how racism has negatively affected them. As Dr King said, (paraphrasing) “the destinies of all are intertwined.” There is no white supremacy when non whites are denied opportunity. A society fails when all are not strong. A three legged table will fall over. It is just that simple.

It is the arrogance created by a belief in white supremacy that was partly responsible for a largely white crowd to attack the nations capital on January 6, 2021. For years a portion of the white community believed their nation was being taken from them. According to these people, far too many “non americans” were being afforded rights they thought only belonged to them. After all, whites built this country according to them. Not only does racism teach whites a lie about the accomplishments of others thereby creating a psychosis whereby they refuse to see or accept the reality that others besides whites have contributed to civilization but:

“Racism has set whites who are made poor in our society in competition with people of color, and has also increased the separation between classes among whites.”

Horace Seldon
Marxist bullshit!! You are fist and foremost YOURSELF. The rest is just trappings. It makes you feel better when some white scumbag says you are JUSTIFIED to steal TVs and Nikes?? lmao You so need their pats on the head??

Silly bugger!!

Greg

This coming from one of the Message Board's major racists.
As a New Yorker, all Trump did was attack when the Marxist media attacked him. None of his policies were racist.......and NO, his border control issue wasn't racist, only a National Security issue.

You frequently told us that you are a white guy, so just answer your own question, thank you.

Since 1980, American businesses have sent jobs out of this country and it makes no sense. Everybody’s hero, Ray-Gunn, issued in a government business philosophy of laissez faire economics that has cost this nations workers millions of jobs.6 “Unqualified” blacks, Asians, illegal immigrants from the southern border, nor anyone else were taking jobs from the white working class. White CEOS and corporate owners sent those jobs away. Their pockets got fat while they race baited white working class citizens into a victim mentality.

"Since the beginning of the 1980s, employment relations in U.S. industrial corporations have undergone three major structural changes—which I summarize as rationalization, marketization, and globalization—that have permanently eliminated middle-class jobs.2 From the early 1980s, rationalization, characterized by plant closings, eliminated the jobs of unionized blue-collar workers. From the early 1990s, marketization, characterized by the end of a career with one company as an employment norm, placed the job security of middle-aged and older white-collar workers in jeopardy. From the early 2000s, globalization, characterized by the movement of employment offshore, left all members of the U.S. labor force, even those with advanced educational credentials and substantial work experience, vulnerable to displacement."

William Lazonick

This quote is taken from a paper titled, “The Financialization of the U.S. Corporation: What Has Been Lost, and How It Can Be Regained,”by William Lazonick. In this paper he describes the forces that created the changes in American business that are the causes for the current weakened state of the American worker. As the quote states, there were 3 phases that began in 1980. Beginning in 1980 he says America went through a rationalization phase whereby factories began closing and that was the beginning of the end of good paying blue collar union jobs that allowed workers to raise families and live in relative middle class comfort. The jobs were lost accordimg to Lazonick due to the Japanese production model of “organizational integration.” Simply put, the Japanese put management and floor workers together then educated the floor workers with the same information as management to help the companies reach their organization goals. This was different from the traditional Americans structure and because of this strategy the Japanese simply out performed Americans in vital industries during this era.

Around 1990, America went through a phase Lazonick calls marketization. According to Lazonick, marketization featured the end of the one job career for white collar workers. This was partly due to the technological changes that occurred. The IBM PC and windows operating systems were the primary creators of this technological shift. In 2000, America began a globalization phase that took jobs away from Americans and outsourced them to lower wage paying countries. This was done to maximize the return on shareholders investments.

During this time, businesses changed the way they used profits by changing to a strategy of maximizing stock values, meaning that instead of using profits to expand or create new jobs as the business climate changed in order to adapt to the new technology, businesses instead began to focus upon increasing the return on shareholder investments. According to Kazonick, this was based on “agency theory,” which is a theory claiming that only shareholders have a stake in the allocation of corporate profits due to their monetary investment. I guess time invested in working hours doesn’t count. The implementation of agency theory into practice left out one really important stakeholder in the corporate equation. The worker.

"Once U.S. corporations adopted these structural changes in employment, however, they often pursued these employment strategies purely for financial gain. Some companies closed manufacturing plants, terminated experienced (and generally more expensive) workers, and offshored production to low-wage areas of the world simply to increase profits, often at the expense of the companies’ long-term competitive capabilities and without regard for displaced employees’ long years of service. Moreover, as these changes became embedded in the structure of U.S. employment, business corporations failed to invest in new, higher value-added job creation on a sufficient scale to provide a foundation for equitable and stable growth in the U.S. economy.”

William Lazonick

You frequently told us that you are a white guy, so just answer your own question, thank you.
I have my doubts about this guy actually being a Caucasian.

Forum List

Back