Why Do Whites?

When Ray-Gunn ended the fairness doctrine, he made it possible for misinformation and racist rhetoric to flow irresponsibly on American airwaves. This enabled racist whites to get radio programs financed by corporate advertising to propagandize to the poor and moderate income whites who were listening how they were being left out and that “others” were getting things at their expense. While these corporations race baited the working class, those same corporations that were financing the airtime of talk radio were shipping jobs out of the country.

“On the contrary, with superior corporate performance defined as meeting Wall Street’s expectations for quarterly earnings per share, companies turned to massive stock repurchases to “manage” their own corporations’ stock prices. Trillions of dollars that could have been spent on innovation and job creation in the U.S. economy over the past three decades have instead been used to buy back stock for the purpose of manipulating the company’s stock price. This financialized mode of corporate resource allocation has been legitimized by the ideology, itself a product of the 1980s and 1990s, that a business corporation should be run to “maximize shareholder value.” Through their stock-based compensation, corporate executives who make these decisions are themselves prime beneficiaries of this focus on rising stock prices as the measure of corporate performance."

William Lazonick

The corporate heads didn’t give a damn about the working class white person. While working class whites lost jobs, the white collar executives and wealthy shareholders made money. While working class whites were increasingly becoming members of food lines, white collar executives and business owners were increasing their memberships in exclusive private clubs. While white working class people were losing their homes, rich white men like president number 45, purchased the properties they lost. While the white working class was being dry screwed, the wealthy white CEO’s and business owners were being paid exorbitant incomes from stock options included as part of their compensation. Corporations were buying back billions of dollars worth of stocks all the while continuing to claim that blacks, Japanese, the illegals from the south or the Chinese were taking jobs from “real Americans.” Almost like marks manipulated by con men, working class whites fell for the race baiting and elected more people to take jobs away away from them.

It was with this 40 year belief of victimhood whereby working class whites got filled with “woe is me” by conservative think tanks, right wing talk radio, alt right social media forums, a president with factories in Bangladesh that ranted about America first while buying Chinese steel for his buildings, who told working class whites that illegal immigrants were taking American jobs while hiring illegal immigrants to build his properties and work in his resorts/golf courses, that whites gathered in Washington D.C. on January 6th, 2021 and committed Whitey’s Rebellion.

Create social media forums they fill up with pure white racost bullshit they would never say to a black, hispanic, AAPI, native American persons face?

Social Media Continues To Amplify White Supremacy And Suppress Anti-Racism

One of the greatest inventions within the last few decades has been social media. With the ability to connect with thousands and even millions of people instantly, social media has revolutionized the way that we communicate. Social media has even been instrumental in catalyzing major revolutions and its usage has risen significantly in the last few years, especially in 2020 amidst the global pandemic. With the great power that accompanies social media, comes great problems, it seems. Twitter just announced that it would be permanently suspending President Trump’s Twitter account out of fear that his tweets may be encouraging a violence. Although it is a step in right direction, social media could use more protections and safeguards for those who are outspoken about racism and white supremacy. Black social media users have experienced a great deal of censorship online. Often times, those who are outspoken about white supremacy and racism have found their content removed or taken down for violating community guidelines. The silencing of those who speak out against bigotry and hate causes more damage than harm. The dismantling of oppressive systems cannot be achieved without the hard truths. A large part of the reason why racism is such a difficult elephant to eat is because we refuse to have honest and candid conversations in person and online. But those who are courageous enough to discuss these more challenging and nuanced subjects are punished rather than praised.

Two quotes Booker T Washington from a century ago

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”

“I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public.

If someone White posted that on social media today they'd be called a racist .
If someone black posted that on social media today they'd be called uncle tom

The more things change eh ...
IM2 doesn't want to touch that one.

Create social media forums they fill up with pure white racost bullshit they would never say to a black, hispanic, AAPI, native American persons face?

One of the greatest inventions within the last few decades has been social media. With the ability to connect with thousands and even millions of people instantly, social media has revolutionized the way that we communicate. Social media has even been instrumental in catalyzing major revolutions and its usage has risen significantly in the last few years, especially in 2020 amidst the global pandemic. With the great power that accompanies social media, comes great problems, it seems. Twitter just announced that it would be permanently suspending President Trump’s Twitter account out of fear that his tweets may be encouraging a violence. Although it is a step in right direction, social media could use more protections and safeguards for those who are outspoken about racism and white supremacy. Black social media users have experienced a great deal of censorship online. Often times, those who are outspoken about white supremacy and racism have found their content removed or taken down for violating community guidelines. The silencing of those who speak out against bigotry and hate causes more damage than harm. The dismantling of oppressive systems cannot be achieved without the hard truths. A large part of the reason why racism is such a difficult elephant to eat is because we refuse to have honest and candid conversations in person and online. But those who are courageous enough to discuss these more challenging and nuanced subjects are punished rather than praised.

You frequently told us that you are a white guy, so just answer your own question, thank you.
I have never said I was white. Lucky ducky is correct. I have said I was married to a white woman and had a biracial child. You made up a lie about me being white and no mattee how much I tell you that I am not your punk ass keeps repeating the lie. I guarantee that I am black. And I guarantee that you are a white racist. So since you are white, YOU answer the question.

For the past 400 years, wealthy property owning whites have used race to pit moderate to low income whites against people of color. In 2016, so called working class whites developed a cult like following behind a rich inheritance baby who never really had to worry about a job or anything else ever in his life. A man born on third base with a gold spoon stuck in his mouth. Yet they believed this man was the one fighting for them. He was rich, so how was he fighting for them? Based on that, the only way he could have connected was based on race. But number 45 didn’t begin the game. It started with the so-called founders. After all, a declaration was made in the late 1700’s that all men were created equal, but those words were just quill pen ink written on parchment.

I have cited the 1790 Naturalization Act in prior posts. This act allowed only white citizenship of this country. While whites could be citizens, only property owning whites could vote. So from the beginning, poor white men did not have equal rights. White women had no rights, yet both played to race. By 1860 most poor white men could vote, by 1920 white women could vote. Still, both groups were not afforded true equal status with wealthy Americans. Working class whites had no work protections and were at the whims of owners. There were no labor unions, no workplace safety regulations, no minimum wage, no maximum on working hours, no child labor laws, nothing. Factory deaths were no stranger to working class whites or anyone else.

The rich were getting richer and all they had to do in order to keep the poor in line and dependent on the crumbs they were getting was to tell them how much they were better than blacks or others of color. As blacks moved north after slavery the rich owners told their white labor how blacks were taking jobs that white men were entitled to. All along, moderate to low income whites have been race baited by the wealthy who did so to keep them in their place. And all throughout American history those whites have fallen for it.

When blacks got civil rights and Affirmative Action became a policy, once agan wealthy whites started telling poor ones how unqualified blacks are taking their jobs. Rich white CEO’s laid off millions of “working class whites” over over the decades while they ship American jobs overseas to exploit foreign workers in “third world” nations for pennies per hour but they told white workers that unqualified blacks or illegal immigrants are taking jobs from whites. As usual, the “working class white” fell for the race baiting. Like Pavlovs dogs, there is a subculture in the white community that begins to salivate in anger at the mention of other races having the same opportunity they do.
Cry me a river; I hope you get arthritis!!!

Greg

You frequently told us that you are a white guy, so just answer your own question, thank you.
I have never said I was white. Lucky ducky is correct. I have said I was married to a white woman and had a biracial child. You made up a lie about me being white and no mattee how much I tell you that I am not your punk ass keeps repeating the lie. I guarantee that I am black. And I guarantee that you are a white racist. So since you are white, YOU answer the question.
Does it matter if you're white, black or yellow??

Greg

Black social media users have experienced a great deal of censorship online. Often times, those who are outspoken about white supremacy and racism have found their content removed or taken down for violating community guidelines.

C'mon now, negro. You need to write about shit people care about.

I've not heard of a single negro having an account suspended on any social network platform. I suppose it probably happens, but if it does it's been so downplayed that it effectively doesn't happen.

It happens to plenty of whites, though...

Of course you haven't. The whole world is unfair to whitey.
As a white male I do not think the whole world is unfair to me. If I did people would laugh at me and I would deserve their ridicule

So I can’t claim to be a victim. However there is a problem with being able to claim you are a victim. It gives you an excuse for failure. If you don’t have that excuse when you get knocked down by life you have to pick yourself up and try again.

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”

“I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public.

Booker T. Washington was an idiot for making that comment during Jim Crow. And if a black person says that today, the will get what Booker T got from blacks like W.E.B Dubois. Some whites love using his words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”
This thread asks the question: WHY DO WHITES?

So why do whites post comments made by sellout blacks that make no sense given the reality of the white racism we face like that is the advice we need to listen to?

Does it matter if you're white, black or yellow??

Greg
Ask the American culture created by whites that question.

Black social media users have experienced a great deal of censorship online. Often times, those who are outspoken about white supremacy and racism have found their content removed or taken down for violating community guidelines.

I've not heard of a single negro having an account suspended on any social network platform. I suppose it probably happens, but if it does it's been so downplayed that it effectively doesn't happen.

As a white male I do not think the whole world is unfair to me. If I did people would laugh at me and I would deserve their ridicule

So I can’t claim to be a victim. However there is a problem with being able to claim you are a victim. It gives you an excuse for failure. If you don’t have that excuse when you get knocked down by life you have to pick yourself up and try again.
You see in order to actually be a victim, something has to happen to you that is traumatic. Blacks do experience racism. Racism does not give us an excuse to fail, but it gives racist white an excuse to lie about how we use racism for an excuse to fail as they try gaslighting us.

You see in order to actually be a victim, something has to happen to you that is traumatic. Blacks do experience racism. Racism does not give us an excuse to fail, but it gives racist white an excuse to lie about how we use racism for an excuse to fail as they try gaslighting us.
Look if you wish to pull your victim card it is perfectly OK to me. It is quite possible that it is justified. However you want to be careful to not use your status as a victim to quit trying to succeed. That will just guarantee your failure.

Booker T. Washington was an idiot for making that comment during Jim Crow. And if a black person says that today, the will get what Booker T got from blacks like W.E.B Dubois. Some whites love using his words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”
This thread asks the question: WHY DO WHITES?

So why do whites post comments made by sellout blacks that make no sense given the reality of the white racism we face like that is the advice we need to listen to?

I had to look up the definition of a sell out ...this is what I got back

hhggghhbbh.jpeg

Workers of the world unite !

Indeed

IM2 thinks it racist when people say a black cat crossing the road in front of you is bad luck.
But he once had a white cat cross the road in front of him, and then tried to sue it for reparations.
True story.... :cool:
No, you think that.

And I have to laugh because reparations will be coming and there really isn't anything you can do to stop it.

IM2 thinks it racist when people say a black cat crossing the road in front of you is bad luck.
But he once had a white cat cross the road in front of him, and then tried to sue it for reparations.
True story.... :cool:
No, you think that.

And I have to laugh because reparations will be coming and there really isn't anything you can do to stop it.welfare
Keep checking your mailbox, but in the meantime find a job. Welfare only covers so much.

Look if you wish to pull your victim card it is perfectly OK to me. It is quite possible that it is justified. However you want to be careful to not use your status as a victim to quit trying to succeed. That will just guarantee your failure.
I don't pull the victim card. I pull the truth card. Why no educated white trash racists believe we stop trying to succeed when we are actually fighting to end the major impediment to our success, shows what a group of dumb fucks you really are. You're white, shut the fuck up trying to tell me how race doesn't matter or how somebody is using race as an excuse to fail. Because ea bunch of entitled to everything whining because everything is not given to them..

This thread is about whites so let me continue.

When Ray-Gunn ended the fairness doctrine, he made it possible for misinformation and racist rhetoric to flow irresponsibly on American airwaves. This enabled racist whites to get radio programs financed by corporate advertising to propagandize to the poor and moderate income whites who were listening how they were being left out and that “others” were getting things at their expense. While these corporations race baited the working class, those same corporations that were financing the airtime of talk radio were shipping jobs out of the country.

“On the contrary, with superior corporate performance defined as meeting Wall Street’s expectations for quarterly earnings per share, companies turned to massive stock repurchases to “manage” their own corporations’ stock prices. Trillions of dollars that could have been spent on innovation and job creation in the U.S. economy over the past three decades have instead been used to buy back stock for the purpose of manipulating the company’s stock price. This financialized mode of corporate resource allocation has been legitimized by the ideology, itself a product of the 1980s and 1990s, that a business corporation should be run to “maximize shareholder value.” Through their stock-based compensation, corporate executives who make these decisions are themselves prime beneficiaries of this focus on rising stock prices as the measure of corporate performance."13

William Lazonick

The corporate heads didn’t give a damn about the working class white person. While working class whites lost jobs, the white collar executives and wealthy shareholders made money. While working class whites were increasingly becoming members of food lines, white collar executives and business owners were increasing their memberships in exclusive private clubs. While white working class people were losing their homes, rich white men like president number 45, purchased the properties they lost. While the white working class was being dry screwed, the wealthy white CEO’s and business owners were being paid exorbitant incomes from stock options included as part of their compensation. Corporations were buying back billions of dollars worth of stocks all the while continuing to claim that blacks, Japanese, the illegals from the south or the Chinese were taking jobs from “real Americans.” Almost like marks manipulated by con men, working class whites fell for the race baiting and elected more people to take jobs away away from them.

It was with this 40 year belief of victimhood whereby working class whites got filled with “woe is me” by conservative think tanks, right wing talk radio, alt right social media forums, a president with factories in Bangladesh that ranted about America first while buying Chinese steel for his buildings, who told working class whites that illegal immigrants were taking American jobs while hiring illegal immigrants to build his properties and work in his resorts/golf courses, that whites gathered in Washington D.C. on January 6th, 2021 and committed Whitey’s Rebellion.

So this is where I repeat that it must be difficult to be white. Most of you grew up to believe in an America where if you did everything right, you would have a decent paying job waiting for you. You believed that if you had a good idea and you scrimped and saved, that you could start a business and earn a comfortable living. You believed that the officials you elected worked for your best interest, but from the very first day of this county, it has always been about extra rights for the rich and well connected.

“Over the course of the 1980s, the stock market came to react favorably to permanent downsizings of the blue-collar labor force. As secure middle-class jobs for high-school educated blue-collar workers permanently disappeared, there was no commitment on the part of those who managed U.S. industrial corporations, or the Republican administrations that ruled in the 1980s, to invest in the new capabilities and opportunities required to upgrade the quality, and expand the quantity, of well-paid employment opportunities in the United States on a scale sufficient to reestablish conditions of prosperity for displaced members of the labor force.”14

William Lazonick

I am an admitted democrat, but democrats were not much better. These things have occurred with republicans or democrats in power. I used the movement of jobs out of this country as an example, but we have suffered through many scams initiated primarily by rich white men who were greedy. Junk bonds, mortgage backed securities, credit default swaps, derivatives, all done by legalized gamblers better known as stock brokers in the main casino on wall street. These people have stolen a lot of money and have cost jobs. Maybe it’s time to stop talking about the dope man and start looking at the criminal stockbroker who robs people of their life savings.

But that’s not all. We heard the slogan, “Make America Great Again” from 2016-2020. Millions of working class whites purchased red baseball caps, proudly sporting them on their heads. M.A.G.A is a reference to a return to days whereby whites believed that America grew and prospered based on hard work and merit. The leader of this movement was a man born in 1946. This is important to note, because most older whites today were born during World War Two and grew up in the prosperous aftermath. They were children while their parents availed themselves of the massive government assistance primarily given to whites. They grew up in racially segregated suburbs in homes their parents paid for with the help of guaranteed government backed loans. Their parents, mostly fathers, were able to avail themselves of all the government benefits from the G.I. Bill. They watched the government enact a massive infrastructure project that has created permanent jobs in all 50 states called the interstate highway system. As children during that era, they were oblivious to the massive government assistances whites were given. As they grew up during this era and preached to about the so called American ethic, say saw only the progress and grew up to believe this was done by sheer rugged individualism and earned by merit.

“During the post-World War II decades, for both blue-collar and white-collar workers, the norm in large, established U.S. business corporations was career employment with one company. When layoffs occurred, they tended to be temporary and, in unionized workplaces, on a last-hired, first-fired basis. Supported by a highly progressive income tax system, countercyclical government fiscal policy sought to reduce the severity of business fluctuations, while employment generated by ongoing government spending, particularly on higher education, healthcare, advanced technology, and physical infrastructure (for example, the interstate highway system), complemented the employment opportunities provided by the business sector. The result was relatively equitable and stable economic growth from the late 1940s to the beginning of the 1970s.”15

William Lazonick

These are the people telling us today that government cannot help us.

The whole world if unfair to everyone.

Wakey, wakey.

OBlack social media users have experienced a great deal of censorship online. Often times, those who are outspoken about white supremacy and racism have found their content removed or taken down for violating community guidelines.

I don't pull the victim card. I pull the truth card. Why no educated white trash racists believe we stop trying to succeed when we are actually fighting to end the major impediment to our success, shows what a group of dumb fucks you really are. You're white, shut the fuck up trying to tell me how race doesn't matter or how somebody is using race as an excuse to fail. Because ea bunch of entitled to everything whining because everything is not given to them..

This thread is about whites so let me continue.

Back in the 1960s I was stationed at Kessler AFB in Biloxi, Mississippi. I witnessed real racism there. It was depressing. I was raised in Ohio and was simply amazed at how blacks were treated.

We have made a lot of headway in this nation. To white people who supported the peaceful movement by MLK the object was equal and fair treatment for all races where you would be judged by character not the color of your skin. We do not support black hatred and black racism directed toward white people, Asian people or Hispanics.

It is fair to say blacks were oppressed for 400 years but that doesn’t mean you get to oppress white people for the next 400.

Blacks have not yet achieved true equality so you have the right to try to achieve that goal. However you may push too hard and ruin much of what you have gained so far.

For example in many cities the police are under fire. It is totally fair to try to get rid of the bad cops but all cops are the target of black hatred in many cities. The cities are talking of and even defunding the police departments. The point has been reached where cops are quitting in mass and replacements can’t be found. The crime rate will skyrocket everywhere but the poor black neighborhoods will be most effected. As the cities turn more and more violent the rich taxpayers wil move to places like Texas and Florida. That will of course lead to the cities running short of cash so the elected officials will increase state and local taxes causing even more people to leave. The cities and especially the inner cities will become hell holes and nobody will want to move to one.

Be careful how hard you push. It is not wise to kill the Golden Goose.

Forum List

Back