Blacks Attack Elderly Man Today (video)

Probably just celebrating the Tulsa thing

Why i carry 31 rounds of 115 grain, critical max defense ammo, in my 9mm...Wont hesitate to bring rapid dogs down....

Yes, most muggers on public transportation are from two certain ethnicities.

Even they themselves admit that fact.

But sometimes we forget that NOT all of them are like that.

I remember an incident that I saw 20 or 30 years ago on Los Angeles's subway.

A twentysomething African American male and an older Caucasian male had apparently had a disagreement. The former defused the situation by saying something like "You're lucky that I was taught to respect older people."

Because it is a brutal and hurtful fact that an unusually large percentage of young African Americans are involved in senseless violence (ask those Asian victims, for example), we tend to forget that NOT all of them are like that. Some are actually very nice and polite.

No need to mention them. Even they themselves admit that fact.

I remember an incident that I saw 20 or30 years ago on Los Angeles's subway.

A twentysomething African American male and an older Caucasian male had apparently had a disagreement. The former defused the situation by saying something like "You're lucky that I was taught to respect older people."

Because it is a brutal and hurtful fact that an unusually large percentage of young African Americans are involved in senseless violence (ask those Asian victims, for example), we tend to forget that NOT all of them are like that. Some are actually very nice and polite.
How do you convince people to shun their own who are no good? There is fear involved also. A game is played and people suffer needlessly. Stop the babies being born. And stop with the anti abortion people. Gloria Steinem is evil. She lived good and is admired. Like many others who promoted what she did. Tens of millions of others do not. Rights and sense are intertwined.

There's no question that all black people do not engage in senseless violence, but some would argue that a disproportionate number of them do.

• Banned

Saying,, "You're lucky that I was taught to respect older people." is more of a threat, and the old caucasian was lucky because there were too many witnesses

Last edited:

Forum List

Back