Why Do Trumpers Want Martial Law So Bad??

President Donald Trump convened a heated meeting in the Oval Office on Friday, including lawyer Sidney Powell and her client, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, two people familiar with the matter said, describing a session that began as an impromptu gathering but devolved and eventually broke out into screaming matches at certain points as some of Trump's aides pushed back on Powell and Flynn's more outrageous suggestions about overturning the election.

Now this is truly treasonous. Russian stooge Michael Flynn was apparently the one encouraging this as well as nut job Sidney Powell, Trump’s loser lawyer.

it aI the time for all true American patriots to reject this garbage.

Either you love the constitution or hate it.

Only haters of freedom would ever support martial law.

No matter what your party, you should find any call for martial law repugnant.

Unless of course, you find autocracy preferable to democracy.
That is fake news , you fool
You morons believe anything is fake news that you find disagreeable. Grow the fuck up, boy.
You’re so easy to manipulate!! You leftist trash are the lowest form of humanity
Says the the POS who supports a coup against the newly elected government of the USA.
He was never elected ; he is an illegitimate swine - who won the most fraudulent election in world history
You are delusional and need help if you believe that.
The evidence is beyond overwhelming!! You don’t have the intellect to comprehend anything that the “sock puppets “ on CNN or MSNBC tell you

President Donald Trump convened a heated meeting in the Oval Office on Friday, including lawyer Sidney Powell and her client, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, two people familiar with the matter said, describing a session that began as an impromptu gathering but devolved and eventually broke out into screaming matches at certain points as some of Trump's aides pushed back on Powell and Flynn's more outrageous suggestions about overturning the election.

Now this is truly treasonous. Russian stooge Michael Flynn was apparently the one encouraging this.

Stay scared sugar.
Nah. Trumpers like yourself hate our democracy just admit it.
we arent a democracy dumbass,,,
We are a constitutional republic with democratic institutions you dumb shit.
then say that instead of lying and saying we are a democracy,,,
If you are too stupid to see to see what I was saying that is not my problem.
I saw you say we are a democracy,,, which we are not,,,
Pubs love to say that we are not a democracy...my response is whatever. My vote, as well as 80 million that voted like me, matters and should not be overturned because you do not like the results of an election.
specifics matter bob,, in a republic we have laws and in this case if the occasion calls for it trump has a duty to defend our republic when elections are stolen and more so when it happens with foreign help,,,
There is NO such law

There is NO evidence of such theft
that you know of,,, and its not about laws but about presidential authority,,,
Wrong it is about law which is exactly what grants the presidents authority

He has no such authority

Now this is truly treasonous. Russian stooge Michael Flynn was apparently the one encouraging this as well as nut job Sidney Powell, Trump’s loser lawyer.

You morons believe anything is fake news that you find disagreeable. Grow the fuck up, boy.
You’re so easy to manipulate!! You leftist trash are the lowest form of humanity
Says the the POS who supports a coup against the newly elected government of the USA.
He was never elected ; he is an illegitimate swine - who won the most fraudulent election in world history
The evidence is beyond overwhelming!! You don’t have the intellect to comprehend anything that the “sock puppets “ on CNN or MSNBC tell you
that is a bald faced lie.

There is no evidence of that lie you repeat

You cannot cite or show any evidence.

As soon as 4 major cities in swing states all shut down early and did not finish the vote - is your first clue

Now this is truly treasonous. Russian stooge Michael Flynn was apparently the one encouraging this.

Stay scared sugar.
Pubs love to say that we are not a democracy...my response is whatever. My vote, as well as 80 million that voted like me, matters and should not be overturned because you do not like the results of an election.
specifics matter bob,, in a republic we have laws and in this case if the occasion calls for it trump has a duty to defend our republic when elections are stolen and more so when it happens with foreign help,,,
There is NO such law

He has no such authority
sorry I didnt realize I was talking with a low information voter,,,

carry on,,

Joe Biden is the lowest form of humanity

Stay scared sugar.
There is NO such law

He has no such authority

carry on,,
A bdetter informed and educated voter than you.

You are wrong didhonest and deliusional

Those are facts.

Stay scared sugar.
There is NO such law

He has no such authority
And neither does dictator governors who make up their own laws in their states. Rules for thee but not for me syndrome. Get what ya give.

I agree.

He still won fair and squatre and that is fact you cannot refute or challenge

Stay scared sugar.
There is NO such law

He has no such authority

carry on,,
A bdetter informed and educated voter than you.

You are wrong didhonest and deliusional

Those are facts.
then why are you so scared???

Trump is not going to impose any martial law nor will he ever concede to the rigged election and he will leave in 4 weeks

I agree.

He still won fair and squatre and that is fact you cannot refute or challenge
its being refuted and challenged as we speak,,, where you been??

Forum List

Back