Why Do Trumpers Want Martial Law So Bad??

Jan. 6th we get our marching orders.

Bring a helmet, face shield, flag pole with MAGA flag. Knives under 3" and pepper spray appear to be legal in DC. Leave the women and children at home.

The MSM will not cover this event, but you can probably watch in on Newsmax or OANN.

President Donald Trump convened a heated meeting in the Oval Office on Friday, including lawyer Sidney Powell and her client, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, two people familiar with the matter said, describing a session that began as an impromptu gathering but devolved and eventually broke out into screaming matches at certain points as some of Trump's aides pushed back on Powell and Flynn's more outrageous suggestions about overturning the election.

Now this is truly treasonous. Russian stooge Michael Flynn was apparently the one encouraging this as well as nut job Sidney Powell, Trump’s loser lawyer.

it aI the time for all true American patriots to reject this garbage.

Either you love the constitution or hate it.

Only haters of freedom would ever support martial law.

No matter what your party, you should find any call for martial law repugnant.

Unless of course, you find autocracy preferable to democracy.
it would absolutely be treason to try and declare martial law.

However according to CNN from your link it w as Flynn who suggested it

it is not treason for a private citizen to suggest or endorse the idea
This conversation is in the Oval Office that true s into a screaming match. That does not bother you?
No

It's irrelevant who it bothers. It is not treason for Flynn to suggest it.

It would be treason for trump to try. He would likely fail if he did. In fact I doubt that the secret service would allow it.

President Donald Trump convened a heated meeting in the Oval Office on Friday, including lawyer Sidney Powell and her client, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, two people familiar with the matter said, describing a session that began as an impromptu gathering but devolved and eventually broke out into screaming matches at certain points as some of Trump's aides pushed back on Powell and Flynn's more outrageous suggestions about overturning the election.

Now this is truly treasonous. Russian stooge Michael Flynn was apparently the one encouraging this.

Stay scared sugar.
Nah. Trumpers like yourself hate our democracy just admit it.
we arent a democracy dumbass,,,
We are a constitutional republic with democratic institutions you dumb shit. I call it a democracy and you can call it any friggin thing you like.

CNN got you worked up....you look ridiculous
All news organizations are reporting this as true.

Now this is truly treasonous. Russian stooge Michael Flynn was apparently the one encouraging this.

Stay scared sugar.
We are a constitutional republic with democratic institutions you dumb shit.
then say that instead of lying and saying we are a democracy,,,
If you are too stupid to see to see what I was saying that is not my problem.
I saw you say we are a democracy,,, which we are not,,,

It certainly wouldn't be a surprise.

Trump is the aggressive nationalist authoritarian the Trumpsters have been dreaming of for a long time. Shades of Europe 90 years ago.

That IS the playbook after all.

Stay scared sugar.
We are a constitutional republic with democratic institutions you dumb shit. I call it a democracy and you can call it any friggin thing you like.

All fake news are reporting it?

Gee....I am so surprised!

Not.:rolleyes-41:

Now this is truly treasonous. Russian stooge Michael Flynn was apparently the one encouraging this as well as nut job Sidney Powell, Trump’s loser lawyer.

This conversation is in the Oval Office that true s into a screaming match. That does not bother you?
No

It would be treason for trump to try. He would likely fail if he did. In fact I doubt that the secret service would allow it.
depending on why he does it determines if its legal,,

and if he can prove foreign interference in the election to a degree it effected the outcome he is well within the law to call for it,,,

in fact he would have a duty to do it,,,

Stay scared sugar.
Pubs love to say that we are not a democracy...my response is whatever. My vote, as well as 80 million that voted like me, matters and should not be overturned because you do not like the results of an election.

Stay scared sugar.

Lol @ CNN being a news organization....puhlease

Sleep tight

Stay scared sugar.
Pubs love to say that we are not a democracy...my response is whatever. My vote, as well as 80 million that voted like me, matters and should not be overturned because you do not like the results of an election.
specifics matter bob,, in a republic we have laws and in this case if the occasion calls for it trump has a duty to defend our republic when elections are stolen and more so when it happens with foreign help,,,

No

depending on why he does it determines if its legal,,

and if he can prove foreign interference in the election to a degree it effected the outcome he is well within the law to call for it,,,

in fact he would have a duty to do it,,,
Wrong

There is no law of any kind permitting martial law.for the reasons you describe .

It would be illegal and treasonous with NO exceptions

Also there is no evidence whatsoever of fraud cheating or foreign interference which has such an affect on the election

That is fake news , you fool

Stay scared sugar.

Lol @ CNN being a news organization....puhlease

Sleep tight
Really, the conservative Washington Times published a story that the military is rejecting calls from Trump allies for a military coup.

Stay scared sugar.

The U. S. of A. is not a democracy honey.

I bet you went to public school.

Now try and keep up and ask again when you need more help understanding life.

That is fake news , you fool
You morons believe anything that you find disagreeable is fake news. Grow the fuck up, boy.

Stay scared sugar.
specifics matter bob,, in a republic we have laws and in this case if the occasion calls for it trump has a duty to defend our republic when elections are stolen and more so when it happens with foreign help,,,
There is NO such law

There is NO evidence of such theft

Forum List

Back