“Why Do They Think Islam Is a Religion of Peace?”

I'll give you two violent quotes from the bible for every one violent quote from the Koran.
Haha...no. You would lose that race. And you forgot about the hadiths.
He's just going to tell you that I would loose the race. Wonder why he doesn't back up his bullshit. I'd join the race if I was him because I'm a man but they can't, they live on other peoples lies, then get cooked when someone tell them to back it up.They don't have a clue they're just repeating another goofball that knows less about then even he does. They are normal losers,
Hmm, no , the Islamic texts are a motherlode of truly horrible ideas.
Do you want everyone here to know that your a wimp that won't back up their bullshit , be a man for once in your life. Like I said I've read both the bible and the Koran and the bible is without a doubt more violent then the Koran.
That is false, and you are embarrassing yourself.

I'll give you two violent quotes from the bible for every one violent quote from the Koran.
He's just going to tell you that I would loose the race. Wonder why he doesn't back up his bullshit. I'd join the race if I was him because I'm a man but they can't, they live on other peoples lies, then get cooked when someone tell them to back it up.They don't have a clue they're just repeating another goofball that knows less about then even he does. They are normal losers,
Do you want everyone here to know that your a wimp that won't back up their bullshit , be a man for once in your life. Like I said I've read both the bible and the Koran and the bible is without a doubt more violent then the Koran.
That is false, and you are embarrassing yourself.
How would you know if it is right or wrong, Your simply trying to sell bullshit by the pound and I think the people get that drift.

This is what the weak comment that Fort fun is responding to----
From Me--"I'll give you two violent quotes from the bible for every one violent quote from the Koran."
From him---"Haha...no. You would lose that race. And you forgot about the hadiths."but from then on he went blank and tried every way possible to change the fact that the poor boy couldn't come up with any bad prose from the Koran. but still trying to say he knows all about it. He is just another right wing loser that has built their lives on lies.

couldn't come up with any bad prose from the Koran.
Riiiiight.....
JUst comments that mean nothing , but he dam well won't back up his lies

This is what the weak comment that Fort fun is responding to----
From Me--"I'll give you two violent quotes from the bible for every one violent quote from the Koran."
From him---"Haha...no. You would lose that race. And you forgot about the hadiths."but from then on he went blank and tried every way possible to change the fact that the poor boy couldn't come up with any bad prose from the Koran. but still trying to say he knows all about it. He is just another right wing loser that has built their lives on lies.

gplus-506166147.png
Yup he's a Scum bag supporter liar, This is a MEMEIT a tool to make fake pictures You idiots. Just bring you pointer to the top left of the picture of His original post of this picture (post 62). Just another fake picture by you Nazi Wannabes

Last edited:
but from then on he went blan
And from then on you nipped at my ankles like a little attack poodle, presenting no evidence of your own. So stop yer whining, ya sissy.
No one is nipping at your paranoid little ankles , your simply a easy target because you offer lies and nothing else , you people are then always a easy targets.
And you are a vapid whiner who thinks declarations of victories are actual victories.

They should make the koran into a roll, like toilet paper.

Islam is not a religion. It's a 7th century plague and authoritarian hateful ideology designed from the ground up to recruit illiterate, fanatical, and obedient soldiers with which to conquer enemies and spread by force of arms. It should be banned.

Islam is not a religion. It's a 7th century plague and authoritarian hateful ideology designed from the ground up to recruit illiterate, fanatical, and obedient soldiers with which to conquer enemies and spread by force of arms. It should be banned.
So how to you propose to ban it? ... :dunno:

As I posted in another thread. Make every Muslim living in the USA take an oath to defend and uphold the constitution. If they don't, return them to their country of origin. If American-born, don't allow them to hold public office or work in any government job at all levels.

Make every Muslim living in the USA take an oath to defend and uphold the constitution. If they don't, return them to their country of origin. If American-born, don't allow them to hold public office or work in any government job at all levels.
Won't ever happen.

Heck, you couldn't get half of the American citizens to take an oath. ... :cool:

Make every Muslim living in the USA take an oath to defend and uphold the constitution. If they don't, return them to their country of origin. If American-born, don't allow them to hold public office or work in any government job at all levels.
Won't ever happen.

Heck, you couldn't get half of the American citizens to take an oath. ... :cool:
Muslims don't support the Constitution because men and women aren't equal under the koran or sharia law. And we don't allow trading little girls for camels.

So how to you propose to ban it? ... :dunno:
I'd send every last muslim back to mecca, then nuke it.

As I posted in another thread. Make every Muslim living in the USA take an oath to defend and uphold the constitution. If they don't, return them to their country of origin. If American-born, don't allow them to hold public office or work in any government job at all levels.

Take an oath? What good would that do? If a Muslim was up to no good he would take that oath in a New York minute just to pull the wool over your eyes.

Forum List

Back