“Why Do They Think Islam Is a Religion of Peace?”

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Right, we can just look at the assets they siezed when they rampaged across the Levant. That is where their funding came from.
Forgive me but I have to ask; what "ASSETS"
btw a few links to support your statement would be nice
The ISIS Files: When Terrorists Run City Hall

United States Seeks Warrant to Seize Ring Trafficked by ISIS

How ISIS terror group amassed $2B in assets

Here's A Breakdown Of The Oil Assets ISIS Now Controls

watchingfromafar

Silver Member
Reaction score
Right, we can just look at the assets they siezed when they rampaged across the Levant. That is where their funding came from.
Forgive me but I have to ask; what "ASSETS"
btw a few links to support your statement would be nice
I looked at some of your sources and found them very interesting, thanks for posting them.
Having said that it takes more than just holding control over an oil well or oil field and then turning this into cash$$.
And the items they stole and then sold is limited as well.
Major oil companies are not going to buy their oil and the loot they stole is gone; so what next, petition the UN for statehood--?

I truly believe Israel is/was the backbone that holds them up and that backbone is now suffering from severe Dorsalgia

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Having said that it takes more than just holding control over an oil well or oil field and then turning this into cash$$.
Oh, no doubt . So you are not entirely off base. Someone had to buy that oil. But remember, they sold much of it to the people they stole it from, who still needed to drive cars, operate machinery, heat their homes, etc.

But, no doubt, foreign money flowed into ISIS, wittingly or otherwise, as they sold assets.

watchingfromafar

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's been a great chat but all things end sooner or later

Must go

wish you and yours the best today and beyond

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List