“Why Do They Think Islam Is a Religion of Peace?”

the only thing islam got right was homosexuality is a sin and they got that from the OT.
All the right wing hater actually should fit hand and hand with the worse of the Muslims , both groups are big time haters , they should get together. But in the broad sense back to the original question , I've read both the Bible multiple times and the Koran once and there is no doubt that the bible is more cruel and violent then the Koran, and historically the Christians win hands down in killing of other people, other nationality's and people of other beliefs. The humor is all these red necks come in here and are experts on the Muslim religion but have no clue what it's Evan about. I say that more then half of the red necks don't know that their religion and the Muslim religion both believe in the same god , That being the God of Abraham.

might wanna read the NT.

What a diatribe of hate, This is a simple question to answer - read the bible then read the Koran , then you will know.

So who should I admire more, being neither a Christian nor a Muslim? Muslims who commit act of violence because Mohamed commanded them to, or Christians who commit violence in direct opposition to what Jesus instructed?
Because your example is bull shit, just like the guy said read both , what you will find out that there is no comparison the Bible is way more violent then the Koran. Stupids always available to people that think they know.

the Odyssey is even MORE VIOLENT -----as is the
Bhagavad Gita. How long have you been infinitely shallow?
1. God himself will kill tens of thousands if it pleases him: 1st Samuel 6:19 in the King James Version: “And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men (50,070)”. Kill 50 000 men for looking at something?

2. You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

3. Perversity and human trafficking condoned: "Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:18)

4. Sex slavery condoned: "When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."
Exodus 21: 7-8

5. Divorce akin to debauchery: "Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery." (Luke 16:18)

6. Cannibalism: "And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son...." (II Kings 6:28-29)

7. If your genitals have been damaged, stay out of church: "He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:1)

you remain infinitely shallow-----jb
And if you don't start to contribute here your gone.

Because your example is bull shit, just like the guy said read both , what you will find out that there is no comparison the Bible is way more violent then the Koran. Stupids always available to people that think they know.

1. God himself will kill tens of thousands if it pleases him: 1st Samuel 6:19 in the King James Version: “And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men (50,070)”. Kill 50 000 men for looking at something?

2. You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

3. Perversity and human trafficking condoned: "Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:18)

4. Sex slavery condoned: "When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."
Exodus 21: 7-8

5. Divorce akin to debauchery: "Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery." (Luke 16:18)

6. Cannibalism: "And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son...." (II Kings 6:28-29)

7. If your genitals have been damaged, stay out of church: "He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:1)

you remain infinitely shallow-----jb
Love this one, it's from a mono thinker from the hate party. There isn't one of these zombies that can say anyone from the left in shallow.

jb----what are you trying to say? is English your mother
tongue? I made a reference to your extremely shallow "analysis" of this and that phrase you grabbed
out of the scriptural writings called "old testament" and "new testament"------such an exercise is WORTHLESS
Then go away, your on a short string already for just adding nothing comments over and over.

the only thing islam got right was homosexuality is a sin and they got that from the OT.
All the right wing hater actually should fit hand and hand with the worse of the Muslims , both groups are big time haters , they should get together. But in the broad sense back to the original question , I've read both the Bible multiple times and the Koran once and there is no doubt that the bible is more cruel and violent then the Koran, and historically the Christians win hands down in killing of other people, other nationality's and people of other beliefs. The humor is all these red necks come in here and are experts on the Muslim religion but have no clue what it's Evan about. I say that more then half of the red necks don't know that their religion and the Muslim religion both believe in the same god , That being the God of Abraham.

might wanna read the NT.
have read it twice and the OT once and the Koran once.

Why does anyone think that any religion on earth is a "religion of peace." Absolutely none, including the three religions known as the "Abrahamic" religions, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, cannot be known as a "religion of peace."

gplus291868097.jpg
Spain is a great example. but the Christians with their Reconquista, made it illegal to be a Muslim all across Europe. Killed them for being Muslim , like you people want to do. Hate will always get you there.

Islam is a religion of PIECE, not PEACE. As in, chop off a piece of your arm, or your head for Islam.

What a diatribe of hate, This is a simple question to answer - read the bible then read the Koran , then you will know.

So who should I admire more, being neither a Christian nor a Muslim? Muslims who commit act of violence because Mohamed commanded them to, or Christians who commit violence in direct opposition to what Jesus instructed?

I'll give you two violent quotes from the bible for every one violent quote from the Koran. You won't win I know for a fact that the bible is more violent then the Koran.

Spain is a great example. but the Christians with their Reconquista, made it illegal to be a Muslim all across Europe. Killed them for being Muslim , like you people want to do. Hate will always get you there.

The Spanish Christians also mistreated the Jews horribly. Not to mention the Spanish Inquisition, the witch hunts throughout western Europe involving torture and murder, the massacre of the Cathars, and all the rest (which involves thousands of pages of history). Don't tell me that there has ever been a "religion of peace." Joan of Ark was burned alive. In Glastonbury, the ruins of a church and monastery stand as a memorial to Henry the VIII, deciding to break with the Vatican. Then his daughters Bloody Mary and Elizabeth.

I could go on with history, but just this past week, a parade of Protestants in Scotland had to be cancelled because it was slated to pass a Catholic church, where a Catholic priest had been attacked before during a similar parade. And what has been happening for decades in Northern Ireland?

Not to mention Hindus burning Muslims' homes in India. People whom I take it calling themselves Buddhists raping and murdering Muslim Rohingas.

We all know what happened to the Jews in Europe. The ovens, the pictures of naked people who were Jewish lining up to be murdered, the boxes of wedding rings and other jewelry taken off of these murder victims and displayed as bounty.

Don't try to revive this horseshit to justify any further human conflict, violence, murder. If you do, you are scum.

coexistx800.jpg

I don't give a damn that the usual suspects on here are going to call me Islamophobic. The litany of atrocities in this article are too specific and too indicative of the basic tenet of this Satanic cult.

“Why do they [Western people] think Islam is a religion of peace? These people have been killing us for decades and your media just ignores it. Now they are killing you and still your President Obama [had] called it a peaceful religion. We see Western leaders saying that over and over again. Why?” — A Nigerian Christian.

Muslim man slaughters Christian bishop in broad daylight in Egypt and nobody does anything to stop it.

Pakistan: On October 9, seven Muslim police officers stormed a school and beat to death a 14-year-old Christian boy who had refused a forced conversion.

In a separate incident, a Muslim man murdered his sister because she had married a Christian.

Syria: Islamic State militants are believed to have executed two Russian mercenary fighters— Roman Zabolotny, 39, and Grigory Tsurkanu, 38—for refusing to renounce Christianity and embrace Islam.

Separately, in what eyewitnesses described as a “shocking massacre,” the Islamic State spent 20 days systematically slaughtering people in the Christian village of al-Qaryatain.

Iraq: The Muslim family of a Baghdad man who had turned Christian slaughtered him.

“Three years ago, there were 73 nuns with the Dominican Sisters of Saint Catherine,” but “ince the Islamic State captured the Plain of Nineveh in 2014, one-third of them have died,” about 24.

Nigeria: A report shed light on the nature and frequency of Muslim Fulani raids on Christian villages. In 13 separate invasions, the Islamic herdsmen slaughtered 48 people—including women and children—and destroyed 249 homes.

In a different attack, “A Christian woman and her two children were killed … three days after a kidnapped priest was slain by his abductors in the southwestern part of the country.”

Pakistan: Islamic terrorists hurled grenades on the Gospel Faith Church before fleeing the scene.

Mali: Christians, who make up just 2% of the Muslim-majority nation’s population and churches, “have come under systematic attacks by extremist Muslims” with a “lack of a government response to the crisis,” a report states.

Algeria: Claiming that a 2006 law which regulates non-Muslim worship is being breached, Muslim authorities cracked down on at least two churches, including one that was using a house leased on behalf of the Protestant Church of Algeria (an accredited institution formally recognized by the government since 1974).

Sudan: On Sunday, October 22, police officers marched into a church in Omdurman and ordered its leadership to cancel the worship service. When they refused, all five were arrested and taken to jail.

Nigeria: Unknown persons plundered the Kings Tabernacle International Church before setting it on fire.

Iran: Authorities continued attacking converts to Christianity, including by arresting four Christians and raiding their homes. T

Uganda: A Muslim father beat his son and forced him to flee the family home after he learned that the 20-year-old had converted to Christianity.

Indonesia: An open-air Christian prayer service was canceled due to pressure—and threats—from Muslim groups claiming that the public event was a “plot to convert Muslims to Christianity.”

Sudan: Approximately one million Christians have no access to Bibles in the Muslim majority nation.

United Kingdom: Another Christian who fled to the West from the Islamic world in search of religious freedom was attacked and beaten senseless by Muslim men angered by the crucifix hanging from his car’s rearview mirror.

And on and on it goes. Now, we will read from the Muslim-lovers here all about The Crusades and other "atrocities" by Christians and Jews - none of it of any relevance whatsoever to these and other reports.

Full details @ Muslim Persecution of Christians: “Why Do They Think Islam Is a Religion of Peace?”

Oh yes, ignoring the links, they will attack the source of this article.

So lame.

Iranian Ayatollah condemns decriminalization of homosexuality, says homosexuals are lower than dogs and pigs @ Iranian Ayatollah condemns decriminalization of homosexuality, says homosexuals are lower than dogs and pigs

And the LGBT crowd continues to call for the end of Islamophobia. Are they truly that ignorant?

Indonesia: “Amorous couples” and alleged sex workers whipped for breaking Islamic law @ Indonesia: “Amorous couples” and alleged sex workers whipped for breaking Islamic law

Islam is a religion of peace.

They want a piece of America, England, France. Australia, China, Zimbabwe, Chile, Antarctica, etc.

I'll give you two violent quotes from the bible for every one violent quote from the Koran. You won't win I know for a fact that the bible is more violent then the Koran.

the "bible" is a lot longer than the Koran and the length of history it covers is at least 50 times longer than is covered in the Koran.----your comment is silly.
"mention" of violence does not constitute JUSTIFICATION of violence. I have a very comprehensive textbook of medicine-----it mentions LOTS OF SICKNESS---
but is not an endorsement thereof

The Spanish Christians also mistreated the Jews horribly. Not to mention the Spanish Inquisition, the witch hunts throughout western Europe involving torture and murder, the massacre of the Cathars, and all the rest (which involves thousands of pages of history). Don't tell me that there has ever been a "religion of peace." Joan of Ark was burned alive. In Glastonbury, the ruins of a church and monastery stand as a memorial to Henry the VIII, deciding to break with the Vatican. Then his daughters Bloody Mary and Elizabeth.

I could go on with history, but just this past week, a parade of Protestants in Scotland had to be cancelled because it was slated to pass a Catholic church, where a Catholic priest had been attacked before during a similar parade. And what has been happening for decades in Northern Ireland?

Not to mention Hindus burning Muslims' homes in India. People whom I take it calling themselves Buddhists raping and murdering Muslim Rohingas.

We all know what happened to the Jews in Europe. The ovens, the pictures of naked people who were Jewish lining up to be murdered, the boxes of wedding rings and other jewelry taken off of these murder victims and displayed as bounty.

Don't try to revive this horseshit to justify any further human conflict, violence, murder. If you do, you are scum.
I don't have to make any claims specifically to you because your just another blind hater from the right, I've read both the Bible and the Koran, the Bible is more cruel and violent then the Koran. The Christian are massacring Muslims all over the world, WE could point out Central African Republic, massacre of Muslims in 2014, Nigeria, Ottoman contraction. Hell their Christian terrorist groups all over the world now even.

the "bible" is a lot longer than the Koran and the length of history it covers is at least 50 times longer than is covered in the Koran.----your comment is silly.
"mention" of violence does not constitute JUSTIFICATION of violence. I have a very comprehensive textbook of medicine-----it mentions LOTS OF SICKNESS---
but is not an endorsement thereof
This from a bible thumper , don'y believe what it says make up anything that sounds good at the time. Funny.

I'll give you two violent quotes from the bible for every one violent quote from the Koran.
Haha...no. You would lose that race. And you forgot about the hadiths.
He's just going to tell you that I would loose the race. Wonder why he doesn't back up his bullshit. I'd join the race if I was him because I'm a man but they can't, they live on other peoples lies, then get cooked when someone tell them to back it up.They don't have a clue they're just repeating another goofball that knows less about then even he does. They are normal losers,

coexistx800.jpg

I don't give a damn that the usual suspects on here are going to call me Islamophobic. The litany of atrocities in this article are too specific and too indicative of the basic tenet of this Satanic cult.

“Why do they [Western people] think Islam is a religion of peace? These people have been killing us for decades and your media just ignores it. Now they are killing you and still your President Obama [had] called it a peaceful religion. We see Western leaders saying that over and over again. Why?” — A Nigerian Christian.

Muslim man slaughters Christian bishop in broad daylight in Egypt and nobody does anything to stop it.

Pakistan: On October 9, seven Muslim police officers stormed a school and beat to death a 14-year-old Christian boy who had refused a forced conversion.

In a separate incident, a Muslim man murdered his sister because she had married a Christian.

Syria: Islamic State militants are believed to have executed two Russian mercenary fighters— Roman Zabolotny, 39, and Grigory Tsurkanu, 38—for refusing to renounce Christianity and embrace Islam.

Separately, in what eyewitnesses described as a “shocking massacre,” the Islamic State spent 20 days systematically slaughtering people in the Christian village of al-Qaryatain.

Iraq: The Muslim family of a Baghdad man who had turned Christian slaughtered him.

“Three years ago, there were 73 nuns with the Dominican Sisters of Saint Catherine,” but “ince the Islamic State captured the Plain of Nineveh in 2014, one-third of them have died,” about 24.

Nigeria: A report shed light on the nature and frequency of Muslim Fulani raids on Christian villages. In 13 separate invasions, the Islamic herdsmen slaughtered 48 people—including women and children—and destroyed 249 homes.

In a different attack, “A Christian woman and her two children were killed … three days after a kidnapped priest was slain by his abductors in the southwestern part of the country.”

Pakistan: Islamic terrorists hurled grenades on the Gospel Faith Church before fleeing the scene.

Mali: Christians, who make up just 2% of the Muslim-majority nation’s population and churches, “have come under systematic attacks by extremist Muslims” with a “lack of a government response to the crisis,” a report states.

Algeria: Claiming that a 2006 law which regulates non-Muslim worship is being breached, Muslim authorities cracked down on at least two churches, including one that was using a house leased on behalf of the Protestant Church of Algeria (an accredited institution formally recognized by the government since 1974).

Sudan: On Sunday, October 22, police officers marched into a church in Omdurman and ordered its leadership to cancel the worship service. When they refused, all five were arrested and taken to jail.

Nigeria: Unknown persons plundered the Kings Tabernacle International Church before setting it on fire.

Iran: Authorities continued attacking converts to Christianity, including by arresting four Christians and raiding their homes. T

Uganda: A Muslim father beat his son and forced him to flee the family home after he learned that the 20-year-old had converted to Christianity.

Indonesia: An open-air Christian prayer service was canceled due to pressure—and threats—from Muslim groups claiming that the public event was a “plot to convert Muslims to Christianity.”

Sudan: Approximately one million Christians have no access to Bibles in the Muslim majority nation.

United Kingdom: Another Christian who fled to the West from the Islamic world in search of religious freedom was attacked and beaten senseless by Muslim men angered by the crucifix hanging from his car’s rearview mirror.

And on and on it goes. Now, we will read from the Muslim-lovers here all about The Crusades and other "atrocities" by Christians and Jews - none of it of any relevance whatsoever to these and other reports.

Full details @ Muslim Persecution of Christians: “Why Do They Think Islam Is a Religion of Peace?”

Oh yes, ignoring the links, they will attack the source of this article.

So lame.

Iranian Ayatollah condemns decriminalization of homosexuality, says homosexuals are lower than dogs and pigs @ Iranian Ayatollah condemns decriminalization of homosexuality, says homosexuals are lower than dogs and pigs

And the LGBT crowd continues to call for the end of Islamophobia. Are they truly that ignorant?

Indonesia: “Amorous couples” and alleged sex workers whipped for breaking Islamic law @ Indonesia: “Amorous couples” and alleged sex workers whipped for breaking Islamic law

I'll give you two violent quotes from the bible for every one violent quote from the Koran.
He's just going to tell you that I would loose the race. Wonder why he doesn't back up his bullshit. I'd join the race if I was him because I'm a man but they can't, they live on other peoples lies, then get cooked when someone tell them to back it up.They don't have a clue they're just repeating another goofball that knows less about then even he does. They are normal losers,
Hmm, no , the Islamic texts are a motherlode of truly horrible ideas.

Pro Nazi Conservatives along with the KKK and the white supremacist are supporting your party and president for the first time in history of this country/ All you Nazi Wannabes love any target you can find to hate.

Last edited:
Hmm, no , the Islamic texts are a motherlode of truly horrible ideas.
Do you want everyone here to know that your a wimp that won't back up their bullshit , be a man for once in your life. Like I said I've read both the bible and the Koran and the bible is without a doubt more violent then the Koran.

The main problem with Islam, IMO, is that even though they deny it, muslims worship Mohammed as well as Allah.

Regardless of wether you agree with / believe this or not, Mohammed is viewed as the perfect being and ‘good’ Muslims seek to emulate him, just as ‘good’ Christians strive to be more Christ-like.

Unfortunately, it is abundantly clear on reading the Quran, Bukhari Hadith etc, that mo was not a ‘good’ man by any stretch of the imagination.
He was a warlord, he enslaved people, he had sex slaves, he married and consummated his marriage with a child of 6 and 9 yrs respectively.
He had men beheaded in front of their wives and children, he was racist against those with darker skin, and he had utter contempt for other religions and their followers, particularly after being rejected by the Jews.

The Quran reads like a hate manual, so I for one am not surprised at the brutality and intolerance seen in muslim majority nations, nor the barbarity of sharia law, not that they are conducting terrorism all over the Western world and the world in general. IMHO, Islam sucks. Really Bigly.
You going to find no reference anywhere of Muslims suggesting that anyone should worship Mohammad as a God, he is no different then Moses in the christian religion, he is a profit who is loved by Muslims the same way Moses is loved by christian You simply have no clue what your talking about. You are doing what all member of your party does,. spread hate.

Forum List

Back