Why do the U.S. support Ukraine which has Nazi laws?

The "Mirror" honestly tells how the russians are bombing Donetsk.
What kind of shit is being fed to the western audience...
crg3e9.jpg

The "Mirror" honestly tells how the russians are bombing Donetsk.
What kind of shit is being fed to the western audience...
It's a very poorly written piece, but yes- the Russians are bombing in Donetsk Oblast. The article is not talking about Donetsk City. It's talking about Sloviansk and Kramatorsk. Where civilians are being targeted, as per the standard Russia doctrine. In this case, another shopping mall and a residential neighborhood.

This is so commonplace I'm surprised it's even reported anymore. One by one, Ukraine's cities are reduced to their foundations. There is no consideration for International Humanitarian Law or the Laws of Armed Conflict- Russia simply can't fight on those terms. They just don't have the discipline or training.

Well why should Russian occupied cities be spared the treatment Russia is dishing out everywhere else?

Ukraine is targeting ammunition supplies and command centers- they don't have the ammunition to conduct continuous and indiscriminate shelling like Russia.

Yes, civilians will be caught up in it, just like everywhere else. You can't start a war and them cry when the other side fights back.

Ukrainian Nazis are shelling civilian areas. The Russians are shooting at military targets.
Bullshit. It's the exact opposite, and every civilized person can see it plain as day.

Ukraine's shopping malls, apartment buildings, schools, and hospitals are all high value targets to Russia.

BTW, the only Nazis in Ukraine are the ones Russia exported there...

10yo Veronika Badina killed yesterday during the shelling of Donetsk by Ukrainian troops.
Unfortunate child's body was torn into three pieces...
FW_GgyfWQAIvERc

-
FW_GgyeWYAE4WCn

This is how Zelensky reacted to the murder of THREE CHILDREN and THREE ADULTS and the wounding of 19 civilians in the DPR:
"Finally, it feels like the Western artillery that we received from Western partners has worked very powerfully. Her accuracy is really as it should be!".

What on earth is a "Nazi law"? I reckon, if I were to look at all the laws the Nazis had, that you'd be unable to find a country in the world that doesn't have a "Nazi law" on its books.
You make me repeat the same things again and again.
Nazi laws are the laws which divide citizens according to their ethnic origin into categories, some of which have more rights and others have less rights.
And please read the text below..
Dissident said:
If you know any US laws, which divide US citizens according to their ethnic origin into categories, some of which have more rights and others have less rights, please tell the titles of these US laws and tell how they divide US citizens into these categories.

I personally don’t know such US laws, but I know such Ukrainian laws and I can tell the titles of these Ukrainian laws - the Ukrainian Law on Indigenous Peoples and Law on Secondary Education; please read the first post of the thread Aren't these Ukrainian laws the Nazi ones?

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/why-do-the-u-s-support-ukraine-which-has-nazi-laws.966582/page-9#post-29593777

10yo Veronika Badina killed yesterday during the shelling of Donetsk by Ukrainian troops.
Unfortunate child's body was torn into three pieces...
FW_GgyfWQAIvERc

-
FW_GgyeWYAE4WCn

There are very many pictures from Ukraine in Western media.
But please try to find there a picture of 10 years old Veronika who was killed by shelling of Ukrainian government forces yesterday.

You make me repeat the same things again and again.
Nazi laws are the laws which divide citizens according to their ethnic origin into categories, some of which have more rights and others have less rights.
And please read the text below..

So a "Nazi law" would be something like segregation (existed during WW2, how ironic)? Also laws preventing gay people from getting married. They existed until recently too.

RIA Novosti has footage of shelling in Luhansk, where the Ukrainian military is firing from a multiple rocket launcher system (MLRS) disguised as a civilian truck.
The video shows that the shooting guides are hidden in the back of the Gazelle and covered with an awning. A volley of missiles is fired from residential buildings. As follows from the video, the MLRS was subsequently destroyed by Russian artillery outside the settlement from where the shooting was conducted. It is not clear from the video to which unit the installation destroyed in the video belonged.

The use of "non—standard" MLRS was previously widely encountered in conflicts in the Middle East and North Africa - in particular, in Syria and Libya. There, for conducting military operations, irregular formations of militants and terrorists used similar tactics of conducting military operations for strikes against government troops and against civilians.

This is Masha Yevtukhova, one of the four children of Donbass killed by Ukrainian artillery this week...
FXMyPmRUYAEy067

So a "Nazi law" would be something like...
Again and again, users come to this thread and – without reading its first post – allege that Ukrainian laws are normal and that there are such laws in every country (see the post of user frigidweirdo below).

But when I ask these users whether they know, for example, any US laws, which divide US citizens according to their ethnic origin into categories, some of which have more rights and others have less rights, these users ignore my question.

Please read the first post of this thread before making such “smart” statements.

What on earth is a "Nazi law"? I reckon, if I were to look at all the laws the Nazis had, that you'd be unable to find a country in the world that doesn't have a "Nazi law" on its books.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back