Why do the anti-gun folks believe our children are not important enough to protect?

There was an armed officer on that campus and it still happened.

Both the Buffalo shooter and the Texas elementary school shooter were 18 and were able to purchase rifles. Young men is the demographic most likely to commit these violent acts.

Raise the minimum age to buy long guns. 18-year-olds shouldn’t be able to.
I believe all school shootings are done by 18 to 21 year olds.

Do you support schools that resemble prisons?
That's just goofy!

wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg

There was an armed officer on that campus and it still happened.

Both the Buffalo shooter and the Texas elementary school shooter were 18 and were able to purchase rifles. Young men is the demographic most likely to commit these violent acts.

Raise the minimum age to buy long guns. 18-year-olds shouldn’t be able to.
I was 16 when I bought my first shotgun. Ordered it from Monkey Wards, picked it up myself at the counter. No questions, no background check. Those were the days. :)

I also took my guns (cased of course) on the city buses. No problem.

Last edited:
Why do the anti-gun folks support not protecting our children?

It is simple, by allowing kids to be intentionally killed by psychopaths, they feel we'll cave and they can take our guns. If they take our guns, will they no longer need folks WITH GUNS to protect them?

i-jQDLXW4-M.jpg
Excellent question. The Dems want to keep our children unprotected, and if you are concerned parent, and try to address safety at public comment sections of school board meetings they label you a domestic terrorist....crazy stuff

I believe all school shootings are done by 18 to 21 year olds.
And most were bullied or put down in what was their whole world at the time, a world they couldn't see past. A time that forever shapes almost every kid. Sadly, only those who were victimized at that time really understand what's in the mind of these killers. Not even the most highly trained psychiatrists. And teachers virtually ignore those sullen, loner boys, instead lavishing attention on the brightest students in their classes.

And most were bullied or put down in what was their whole world at the time, a world they couldn't see past. A time that forever shapes almost every kid. Sadly, only those who were victimized at that time really understand what's in the mind of these killers. Not even the most highly trained psychiatrists. And teachers virtually ignore those sullen, loner boys, instead lavishing attention on the brightest students in their classes.
Probably true. Teachers advised two of our friends to look into ADHD medication for their boys. Apparently too much work for them in the classroom. Doesn't seem like they go out of their way to engage with outliers. Back to the ADHD, we had a lot of hyperactive boys in school and nobody medicated them. It's on the normal spectrum of boy behavior - used to be.

sever-gate-harvard-university-T1PMNT.jpg

Does not look like a prison to Me.

Why are you opposed to protecting children? First, you're okay with groomers, now you're okay with gunmen.
Eagle posted pics. I commented. I asked a question. And you have a problem with that. Not playing you game. Fuck you.

Eagle posted pics. I commented. I asked a question. And you have a problem with that. Not playing you game. Fuck you.
So, I show you images of Schools that have walls, gates, and security and it looks NOTHING like a prison. In fact, the image is of Harvard University.

You are the one playing games.

Nice hate post, however. More teaching of hatred to those who come to this forum and see it is okay for you to hate so it must be okay for them.

So, I show you images of Schools that have walls, gates, and security and it looks NOTHING like a prison. In fact, the image is of Harvard University.

You are the one playing games.

Nice hate post, however. More teaching of hatred to those who come to this forum and see it is okay for you to hate so it must be okay for them.
You want it your way. Denied.

Good. I don't think people who want to grab guns should ever get help from anyone who is armed.

It's doable, with all the datamining and facial profiling going on --- everyone's dossier could have a designation on it: gun opponent, no armed response, no matter what.

We haven’t shown any progress on mass shootings.
But we've progressed 'socially', which is to say, we have managed to get everyone to hate the right and they teach our children to hate on TV, on Social Media, in the news organizations, in our houses of government, in our advocacy groups.

Hate is what America has become.

America teaches, supports, and condones hate. The children see it, they grow up on it.

They see the adults around them doing it, and they see that the adults think it is perfectly acceptable to hate.

So why feel bad about going out and shooting up a school. After all, we hate and we justify our hate.

I was 16 when I bought my first shotgun. Ordered it from Monkey Wards, picked it up myself at the counter. No questions, no background check. Those were the days. :)

I also took my guns (cased of course) on the city buses. No problem.
Yeah, the crazies in Texas doing that open carry of long guns just came into restaurants in a group armed with guns right out in the open! What were people supposed to think? They thought their last day had come, I'd imagine.

Forum List

Back