Why Do Republican Voters Hate All Of Their Previous Presidential Candidates?

I have always wondered why the typical Trump voter has more negative things to say about their previous republican presidential candidates than they do about previous democrat presidential candidates??

Be it Bill Clinton, Hillary or Obama -- as much as they despise them all, they also talk about these people as if they are the most powerful people on the planet, leaders of the sinister Deep State, able to murder 100's of people (including people in republican controlled federal prisons), rig elections, turn frogs gay, you name it....Anyone who is able to do all of that has to be the most powerful people on Earth.

I am old enough to remember the Bush years, I remember people worshiping Bush very much like people worship Trump. I remember being called a terrorist and a traitor because I was against the idea of going into Iraq, -- I was told that you are either with Bush or against America, very much like people tell me that you are either with Trump or against America. Now these same folks pretend Bush never existed or try to imply they were never a supporter of Bush or the war in Iraq -- so what happened to these Bush voters??

I am old enough to remember when McCain and Sarah Palin were running for president -- I remember McCain saying the economy was fine, even tho we were in the worst recession in 70 yrs.. I remember future Trump voters making the claim that Sarah Palin was the second coming of Reagan -- now all of those people now say McCain was a fake war hero, a traitor and celebrated his death...And as for Sarah Palin....Sarah who??

How is it today's Trump republicans (who are mainly just regular republicans) can literally hate all of their former candidates going back 30 years and not admit that they were wrong about every candidate that they themselves voted for?? Also, how is it that today's Trump republicans also looked at Trump as a joke of a candidate when he ran for president BEFORE 2015?? Why is it that it took Trump taking over the birther movement and demonizing brown people to make you republicans appoint him the chosen one??

View attachment 276687
-------------------------------------------------- maybe people just smarten up as they see the fruits of conservative republican actions . I go back to 1986 and I see how 'Reagan - bush' were the start of the third world invasion of the USA . I saw that invasion or simple love of third worlders from 'gwb' and 'juan mccain' and then I realized that 'jebito bush' familia is nothing but third world Mexican Biff .
--------------------------------- TRUMP though is different . He may have run as a 'repub' but I think that he is an American Nationalist at heart Biff .

I have always wondered why the typical Trump voter has more negative things to say about their previous republican presidential candidates than they do about previous democrat presidential candidates??

Be it Bill Clinton, Hillary or Obama -- as much as they despise them all, they also talk about these people as if they are the most powerful people on the planet, leaders of the sinister Deep State, able to murder 100's of people (including people in republican controlled federal prisons), rig elections, turn frogs gay, you name it....Anyone who is able to do all of that has to be the most powerful people on Earth.

I am old enough to remember the Bush years, I remember people worshiping Bush very much like people worship Trump. I remember being called a terrorist and a traitor because I was against the idea of going into Iraq, -- I was told that you are either with Bush or against America, very much like people tell me that you are either with Trump or against America. Now these same folks pretend Bush never existed or try to imply they were never a supporter of Bush or the war in Iraq -- so what happened to these Bush voters??

I am old enough to remember when McCain and Sarah Palin were running for president -- I remember McCain saying the economy was fine, even tho we were in the worst recession in 70 yrs.. I remember future Trump voters making the claim that Sarah Palin was the second coming of Reagan -- now all of those people now say McCain was a fake war hero, a traitor and celebrated his death...And as for Sarah Palin....Sarah who??

How is it today's Trump republicans (who are mainly just regular republicans) can literally hate all of their former candidates going back 30 years and not admit that they were wrong about every candidate that they themselves voted for?? Also, how is it that today's Trump republicans also looked at Trump as a joke of a candidate when he ran for president BEFORE 2015?? Why is it that it took Trump taking over the birther movement and demonizing brown people to make you republicans appoint him the chosen one??

View attachment 276687

I reckon its the same reason why all of them seem to hate Trump.

Feelings tend to be mutual.

Incidentally, you forgot to put a picture of Jebediah up there.

1052476745-Jeb_Bush.jpg

View attachment 276687

It is not just previous candidates, the same holds true for anyone that has left Trump's Admin.

People like Tillerson and Mattis were praised and loved by the Trumpians...but the day they left the admin they magically became deep state operatives that were committing treason against the country.
---------------------------------- sure , TRUMP is in the 'know' as he has info that none of the unwashed like me are aware of . Plus . in my opinion we like and trust the TRUMP . After all WE elected the TRUMP to be President of the USA GGator .

Maybe because even shitty republican candidates are preferable to the alternative? Maybe because mainstream republican politicians have allowed themselves to become beholden to the left's PC dogma?
Lot of shit with nothing to clean it up with

View attachment 276689

Sounds like you’re talking about your posts on this site.
Hey, its the butthurt dickhead LOL

Talking to yourself again? OK Fine.

and if the TRUMP decide that he has no use for Tillerson or Mattis or other similars. Then who are the unwashed people like me to argues GGator .

Why Do Republican Voters Hate All Of Their Previous Presidential Candidates?
I've explained this many times. The GOP has become like the Jacobins. More and more radicalized over time, excoriating their previously highly regarded members for not being crazy enough.

The same is happening to the Democratic Party, just in the opposite direction.

Hopefully the brakes our Founders built into the system aren't too broken, or else this country is going to become either nazified or marxified.

Trumpsters hate anything and everything. Didn't you know that? They don't even like themselves.

That's obvious. The only way they can build themselves up is to tear others down.
That's because Pocahontas tells us we didn't build anything, presumably except for blacks and maybe Indians who built America.

She never said that.
Yeah, I guess she wasn't being an Indian at that time.

So you lied.

View attachment 276687

It is not just previous candidates, the same holds true for anyone that has left Trump's Admin.

People like Tillerson and Mattis were praised and loved by the Trumpians...but the day they left the admin they magically became deep state operatives that were committing treason against the country.
---------------------------------- sure , TRUMP is in the 'know' as he has info that none of the unwashed like me are aware of . Plus . in my opinion we like and trust the TRUMP . After all WE elected the TRUMP to be President of the USA GGator .

Yeah, I was not really looking for an explanation, I understand how your worship of him works

and if the TRUMP decide that he has no use for Tillerson or Mattis or other similars. Then who are the unwashed people like me to argues GGator .

Indeed, who are you to ever question the actions of your elected leaders. They are above reproach I suppose

View attachment 276687

Yes and No to your points above.
Trump's main role and purpose is playing meaner hardball than Reagan did
with economic policy and fighting the liberal media and party politics that all
got meaner than the prochoice-prolife politics of the 90's with Clinton and with the onset of
race/gender politics that came out with Obama's administration.

Because politics got meaner, we got Trump who talks mean
and play the trolling bully better than the other candidates
and leaders before him that played nice in comparison.

This has more to do with media and party politics.

The same old conservative positions about promoting
faith in businesses to invest in developing American jobs
and economy is the same. But Reagan came across more
positive and friendly about it, Bush got sucked into all the
9/11 and anti-terrorist politics that pitted fear based anti-American
with pro-American propaganda, and the Clintons and Obamas
brought out all the pro and anti liberal propaganda that we
are dealing with today.

If you put aside the layer from media and party politics,
the issues underneath still require the same work of Americans to
resolve.

Trump is merely serving as a mouthpiece to fight off the liberal media
narrative that swung too far negative with Obama and Clinton,
and making it safe again for people who aligned more with Reagan.
He is like a meaner version of that because of the negative media
that has gotten meaner and darker than in the 80s and 90s.

Bush was more focused on pro-military and anti-terrorism to
put up a strong united front and image when fighting wars overseas.

It's like we lost our innocence and idealism, and we're trying to
restore that positive focus; but instead of blind faith, we are having
to regain our faith KNOWING and RECOGNIZING all these negative faults and problems
we have to address, correct and resolve in order to get there.

Reagan preached this prosperity in a more "ignorance is bliss" way
where we didn't worry about the cost to the health of the environment or people affected.
The liberals brought out in public all the injustices and wrongs
going on that had been skirted over, justified by the good that America has enjoyed
and achieved. And now our job is to address those wrongs openly, not ignore them,
while still keeping the POSITIVE outlook and focus for America that liberals
are blamed for dismissing as white class privilege and more negative than positive.

It isn't that these leaders are more right or wrong than others,
but they lead during different stages in our social progression toward
a more sustainable and democratically inclusive justice.

All phases serve a necessary purpose to get us to the next stage.
And each step has given rise to different leaders to express where we are as a nation.

It seems each Republican was not far enough to the right or as bombastic. In addition, voters in general are fickle and have short term memory.

View attachment 276687

So you just 28?

View attachment 276687
With all due respect, you seem to paint all Republicans with a broad-stroked brush, Mr. Poindexter.

O cheerfully supported Dubya because I grew up in Houston, where his family lived. My uncle was a Justice of the Peace there, and he belonged to a law firm who handled his dad's legal stuff and were partners with a Texas governor. My uncle associated with decent men and families, and helped a lot of innocent people who found themselves in a pickle of uncaring acquaintances. Their firm in what was then a Democrat - leaning state fully supported George HW Bush and his patriotic family, and they never stopped supporting him. That's a good sign. I liked the man because he was a war hero who miraculously survived one of the most scorch-the-earth campaigns the Japanese Naval operatives ever devised. And members of my family, also Democrats, liked the Bush family for all of the benevolent things they did around Houston while they lived there. They were not only good people, they blessed all those around them and supported literacy for minorities as well as everyone else, and they spent a lot of time and effort improving libraries around the area and still finding time to worship God in their churches.

Of course, I supported both Dubya and his father when they were presidents, but trust me, I know the difference between a politician I believe in and the Lord God of all, who receives my only worship. I took a lot of flak for supporting Dubya, but I did so for not only what he did as President, but because of his example-setting family who lived to serve their communities, as did George W. Bush.

I support President Trump, because of what he does for the economy as promised, plus he does what is best for the most in all things, and in particular, he is loyal to and defends America and Americans.

Fault all of us into the same ship, and I see you as a rather blind man who chooses to remain blind. It's your life, and you have the right to flush yourself down to the toilet your Democrat leaders live in, nobody can stop you from it.

View attachment 276687

Yeah, I was not really looking for an explanation, I understand how your worship of him works
----------------------------- I like when that happens so thanks for the heads up GGator . --------- Anyway , you did get MY message no matter what YOU were looking for GGator . [chuckle]

It seems each Republican was not far enough to the right or as bombastic. In addition, voters in general are fickle and have short term memory.
Of course they do I am fighting on another thread libtards are claiming Trump wasn't under investigation in October 2016..

Indeed, who are you to ever question the actions of your elected leaders. They are above reproach I suppose
-------------------------------- NO , I just happen to agree with TRUMPS judgement on 'Tillerson and mattis' and other similars GGator .

View attachment 276687

----------------------------- I like when that happens so thanks for the heads up GGator . --------- Anyway , you did get MY message no matter what YOU were looking for GGator . [chuckle]

Yes, I got your message...Trump is god and never to be questioned

View attachment 276687
Not everybody fits your mold. Clinton was good, Obama was mediocre. Bush lite was horrible, Trump is good. And I am talking policies-not personalities. As far as brown people go, I like blacks, hate illegals, dislike newly arrived Muslims like Omar, like eastern Indians-these are personal biases based on my experiences alone. The rest is all personal too-and I don't worship Trump or any other politician.

Forum List

Back