Why Do Republican Voters Hate All Of Their Previous Presidential Candidates?

I have always wondered why the typical Trump voter has more negative things to say about their previous republican presidential candidates than they do about previous democrat presidential candidates??

Be it Bill Clinton, Hillary or Obama -- as much as they despise them all, they also talk about these people as if they are the most powerful people on the planet, leaders of the sinister Deep State, able to murder 100's of people (including people in republican controlled federal prisons), rig elections, turn frogs gay, you name it....Anyone who is able to do all of that has to be the most powerful people on Earth.

I am old enough to remember the Bush years, I remember people worshiping Bush very much like people worship Trump. I remember being called a terrorist and a traitor because I was against the idea of going into Iraq, -- I was told that you are either with Bush or against America, very much like people tell me that you are either with Trump or against America. Now these same folks pretend Bush never existed or try to imply they were never a supporter of Bush or the war in Iraq -- so what happened to these Bush voters??

I am old enough to remember when McCain and Sarah Palin were running for president -- I remember McCain saying the economy was fine, even tho we were in the worst recession in 70 yrs.. I remember future Trump voters making the claim that Sarah Palin was the second coming of Reagan -- now all of those people now say McCain was a fake war hero, a traitor and celebrated his death...And as for Sarah Palin....Sarah who??

How is it today's Trump republicans (who are mainly just regular republicans) can literally hate all of their former candidates going back 30 years and not admit that they were wrong about every candidate that they themselves voted for?? Also, how is it that today's Trump republicans also looked at Trump as a joke of a candidate when he ran for president BEFORE 2015?? Why is it that it took Trump taking over the birther movement and demonizing brown people to make you republicans appoint him the chosen one??

View attachment 276687

It is not just previous candidates, the same holds true for anyone that has left Trump's Admin.

People like Tillerson and Mattis were praised and loved by the Trumpians...but the day they left the admin they magically became deep state operatives that were committing treason against the country.
---------------------------------- sure , TRUMP is in the 'know' as he has info that none of the unwashed like me are aware of . Plus . in my opinion we like and trust the TRUMP . After all WE elected the TRUMP to be President of the USA GGator .

Yeah, I was not really looking for an explanation, I understand how your worship of him works
----------------------------- I like when that happens so thanks for the heads up GGator . --------- Anyway , you did get MY message no matter what YOU were looking for GGator . [chuckle]

Yes, I got your message...Trump is god and never to be questioned
-------------------------------------- TRUMP is better than most . All he needs to do is bomb 'iran' to have even higher approval GGator .

Trumpsters hate anything and everything. Didn't you know that? They don't even like themselves.

That's obvious. The only way they can build themselves up is to tear others down.
That's because Pocahontas tells us we didn't build anything, presumably except for blacks and maybe Indians who built America.

She never said that.
Yeah, I guess she wasn't being an Indian at that time.

So you lied.
I never said I was Indian to get myself affirmative action benefits or wrote recipes for Pow Wow Chow.

is yer retirement home in 'tehran' or elsewhere GGator . Your marine retirement money would make you a rich man over in 'iran' nowadays eh GGator .

That's obvious. The only way they can build themselves up is to tear others down.
That's because Pocahontas tells us we didn't build anything, presumably except for blacks and maybe Indians who built America.

She never said that.
Yeah, I guess she wasn't being an Indian at that time.

So you lied.
I never said I was Indian to get myself affirmative action benefits or wrote recipes for Pow Wow Chow.

I see, everyone is responsible for supposed lies until you tell one. Got it.

troll.jpg

It seems each Republican was not far enough to the right or as bombastic. In addition, voters in general are fickle and have short term memory.
------------------------------------------- to me , none of the few I mentioned were 'american' enough JETS .

I have always wondered why the typical Trump voter has more negative things to say about their previous republican presidential candidates than they do about previous democrat presidential candidates??

So...lessee, Derp. I've had about:
  1. 1000 negative words to say about Nixon.
  2. 500 negative words to say about Ford.
  3. 1000 negative things to say about Carter.
  4. About 25 negative words to say about Reagan.
  5. About 1000 negative words to say about HW Bush.
  6. About 250,000 negative things to say against the Clintons.
  7. About 2000 negative things to say against GW.
  8. About 100,000 negative things to say against Obama.
  9. And about 800 negative words to say against Trump.
Meantime, the typical Democrat:
  1. Nixon = 100% negative.
  2. Ford = 95% negative.
  3. Carter = 95% positive.
  4. Reagan = 100% negative.
  5. Bush = 100% negative.
  6. Clinton = 100% positive.
  7. GW = 100% negative.
  8. Obama = 150% positive.
  9. Trump = 500% negative.

Be it Bill Clinton, Hillary or Obama -- as much as they despise them all, they also talk about these people as if they are the most powerful people on the planet, leaders of the sinister Deep State, able to murder 100's of people (including people in republican controlled federal prisons), rig elections, turn frogs gay, you name it....Anyone who is able to do all of that has to be the most powerful people on Earth.

I am old enough to remember the Bush years, I remember people worshiping Bush very much like people worship Trump. I remember being called a terrorist and a traitor because I was against the idea of going into Iraq, -- I was told that you are either with Bush or against America, very much like people tell me that you are either with Trump or against America. Now these same folks pretend Bush never existed or try to imply they were never a supporter of Bush or the war in Iraq -- so what happened to these Bush voters??

I am old enough to remember when McCain and Sarah Palin were running for president -- I remember McCain saying the economy was fine, even tho we were in the worst recession in 70 yrs.. I remember future Trump voters making the claim that Sarah Palin was the second coming of Reagan -- now all of those people now say McCain was a fake war hero, a traitor and celebrated his death...And as for Sarah Palin....Sarah who??

How is it today's Trump republicans (who are mainly just regular republicans) can literally hate all of their former candidates going back 30 years and not admit that they were wrong about every candidate that they themselves voted for?? Also, how is it that today's Trump republicans also looked at Trump as a joke of a candidate when he ran for president BEFORE 2015?? Why is it that it took Trump taking over the birther movement and demonizing brown people to make you republicans appoint him the chosen one??

View attachment 276687

the TDS thing is starting to get serious,,,
Simple question.....why do republicans hate McCain now and not then?? His positions literally hadn't changed since he ran for president

I'll wait while you deflect

so you talked to 60 million people and thats what they told you??
So your deflection is -- unless you talk to everyone, you can't make observations about anything??

I'll remember that next time you are pulling dumb shit out yo ass about liberals...

2. Ford = 95% negative.
  5. Bush = 100% negative.
  7. GW = 100% negative.
Deflection noted
0a (26).jpg

View attachment 276687
As a former republican, I say it's because they're all a bunch of weak, wobbly, double-dealing, mealy-mouthed liars, who campaign as though they're libertarians, then govern like progressives.

YMMV

View attachment 276687
-------------------------------------------------- maybe people just smarten up as they see the fruits of conservative republican actions . I go back to 1986 and I see how 'Reagan - bush' were the start of the third world invasion of the USA . I saw that invasion or simple love of third worlders from 'gwb' and 'juan mccain' and then I realized that 'jebito bush' familia is nothing but third world Mexican Biff .
So when did you realize the republicans ushered in this 3rd world invasion?? Before or after Trump rode down the escalator??

2. Ford = 95% negative.
  5. Bush = 100% negative.
  7. GW = 100% negative.
Deflection noted
View attachment 276697

How is it a deflection to directly address the OP, shithead? Are you deflecting from the fact that your whole thread is based on a LIE and a false premise? :1peleas:

View attachment 276687

I reckon its the same reason why all of them seem to hate Trump.

Feelings tend to be mutual.

Incidentally, you forgot to put a picture of Jebediah up there.

1052476745-Jeb_Bush.jpg
They who?

View attachment 276687
-------------------------------------------------- maybe people just smarten up as they see the fruits of conservative republican actions . I go back to 1986 and I see how 'Reagan - bush' were the start of the third world invasion of the USA . I saw that invasion or simple love of third worlders from 'gwb' and 'juan mccain' and then I realized that 'jebito bush' familia is nothing but third world Mexican Biff .
So when did you realize the republicans ushered in this 3rd world invasion?? Before or after Trump rode down the escalator??

Obama's hallmark card ?

Princess.

2. Ford = 95% negative.
  5. Bush = 100% negative.
  7. GW = 100% negative.
Deflection noted
View attachment 276697

How is it a deflection to directly address the OP, shithead? Are you deflecting from the fact that your whole thread is based on a LIE and a false premise? :1peleas:
As someone brought up on this very post....You trumpers turn on the same people you were praising all in the same year...Rex Tillerson, McMasters, Mattis, Kelly....yall turned on all of them literally minutes after praising them.....just because Trump told you to....

And simultaneously, welcome back with open arms the very "Neo-cons" you claimed to hate....i.e John Bolton....why is this??

How is it today's Trump republicans (who are mainly just regular republicans) can literally hate all of their former candidates going back 30 years and not admit that they were wrong about every candidate that they themselves voted for??
At some point they realize that they were promised a smaller government and lower spending, and were lied to about that.

Then they look at the culture going in the opposite direction and that makes them even MORE mad.

Yet, every election, talk radio is able to pump them full of impotent rage and they fall in line with their guy. For now.

There's no reason to believe this won't happen with Trump, too.

View attachment 276687

Obama's hallmark card ?

Princess.
So when illegal immigration hit a 50 yr low under Obama, you realized republicans ushered in a 3rd world invasion??

Umm...ok

View attachment 276687

Obama's hallmark card ?

Princess.
So when illegal immigration hit a 50 yr low under Obama, you realized republicans ushered in a 3rd world invasion??

Umm...ok

How did he do it?

Forum List

Back