Why Do Republican Voters Hate All Of Their Previous Presidential Candidates?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
I have always wondered why the typical Trump voter has more negative things to say about their previous republican presidential candidates than they do about previous democrat presidential candidates??

Be it Bill Clinton, Hillary or Obama -- as much as they despise them all, they also talk about these people as if they are the most powerful people on the planet, leaders of the sinister Deep State, able to murder 100's of people (including people in republican controlled federal prisons), rig elections, turn frogs gay, you name it....Anyone who is able to do all of that has to be the most powerful people on Earth.

I am old enough to remember the Bush years, I remember people worshiping Bush very much like people worship Trump. I remember being called a terrorist and a traitor because I was against the idea of going into Iraq, -- I was told that you are either with Bush or against America, very much like people tell me that you are either with Trump or against America. Now these same folks pretend Bush never existed or try to imply they were never a supporter of Bush or the war in Iraq -- so what happened to these Bush voters??

I am old enough to remember when McCain and Sarah Palin were running for president -- I remember McCain saying the economy was fine, even tho we were in the worst recession in 70 yrs.. I remember future Trump voters making the claim that Sarah Palin was the second coming of Reagan -- now all of those people now say McCain was a fake war hero, a traitor and celebrated his death...And as for Sarah Palin....Sarah who??

How is it today's Trump republicans (who are mainly just regular republicans) can literally hate all of their former candidates going back 30 years and not admit that they were wrong about every candidate that they themselves voted for?? Also, how is it that today's Trump republicans also looked at Trump as a joke of a candidate when he ran for president BEFORE 2015?? Why is it that it took Trump taking over the birther movement and demonizing brown people to make you republicans appoint him the chosen one??

90.jpg

I have always wondered why the typical Trump voter has more negative things to say about their previous republican presidential candidates than they do about previous democrat presidential candidates??

Be it Bill Clinton, Hillary or Obama -- as much as they despise them all, they also talk about these people as if they are the most powerful people on the planet, leaders of the sinister Deep State, able to murder 100's of people (including people in republican controlled federal prisons), rig elections, turn frogs gay, you name it....Anyone who is able to do all of that has to be the most powerful people on Earth.

I am old enough to remember the Bush years, I remember people worshiping Bush very much like people worship Trump. I remember being called a terrorist and a traitor because I was against the idea of going into Iraq, -- I was told that you are either with Bush or against America, very much like people tell me that you are either with Trump or against America. Now these same folks pretend Bush never existed or try to imply they were never a supporter of Bush or the war in Iraq -- so what happened to these Bush voters??

I am old enough to remember when McCain and Sarah Palin were running for president -- I remember McCain saying the economy was fine, even tho we were in the worst recession in 70 yrs.. I remember future Trump voters making the claim that Sarah Palin was the second coming of Reagan -- now all of those people now say McCain was a fake war hero, a traitor and celebrated his death...And as for Sarah Palin....Sarah who??

How is it today's Trump republicans (who are mainly just regular republicans) can literally hate all of their former candidates going back 30 years and not admit that they were wrong about every candidate that they themselves voted for?? Also, how is it that today's Trump republicans also looked at Trump as a joke of a candidate when he ran for president BEFORE 2015?? Why is it that it took Trump taking over the birther movement and demonizing brown people to make you republicans appoint him the chosen one??

View attachment 276687
Hillary who?

View attachment 276687

the TDS thing is starting to get serious,,,

View attachment 276687
Hillary who?
Hillary, the one who is single-handedly controlling America along side of the evil negro.....

But apparently she is going to jail any day if she allows Trump to do it...

View attachment 276687

Simple question.....why do republicans hate McCain now and not then?? His positions literally hadn't changed since he ran for president

I'll wait while you deflect

Trumpsters hate anything and everything. Didn't you know that? They don't even like themselves.

That's obvious. The only way they can build themselves up is to tear others down.

Maybe because even shitty republican candidates are preferable to the alternative? Maybe because mainstream republican politicians have allowed themselves to become beholden to the left's PC dogma?

View attachment 276687
Hillary who?
Hillary, the one who is single-handedly controlling America along side of the evil negro.....

But apparently she is going to jail any day if she allows Trump to do it...
Oh yeah. It's really hard to find anyone that voted for her these days. Funny that.

View attachment 276687

Simple question.....why do republicans hate McCain now and not then?? His positions literally hadn't changed since he ran for president

I'll wait while you deflect

so you talked to 60 million people and thats what they told you??

Maybe because even shitty republican candidates are preferable to the alternative? Maybe because mainstream republican politicians have allowed themselves to become beholden to the left's PC dogma?
Lot of shit with nothing to clean it up with

toiletpaper.jpg

Trumpsters hate anything and everything. Didn't you know that? They don't even like themselves.

That's obvious. The only way they can build themselves up is to tear others down.
That's because Pocahontas tells us we didn't build anything, presumably except for blacks and maybe Indians who built America.

She never said that.
Yeah, I guess she wasn't being an Indian at that time.

View attachment 276687

It is not just previous candidates, the same holds true for anyone that has left Trump's Admin.

People like Tillerson and Mattis were praised and loved by the Trumpians...but the day they left the admin they magically became deep state operatives that were committing treason against the country.

That's because Pocahontas tells us we didn't build anything, presumably except for blacks and maybe Indians who built America.

She never said that.
Yeah, I guess she wasn't being an Indian at that time.
However, watch Pocahontas's deft use of Indian sign language:

View attachment 276687

It is not just previous candidates, the same holds true for anyone that has left Trump's Admin.

People like Tillerson and Mattis were praised and loved by the Trumpians...but the day they left the admin they magically became deep state operatives that were committing treason against the country.
Record setting administration. Big Trump win!

I've argued before that Republicans in recent decades are the most disloyal or disingenuous voters. They will tell you today that they never liked McCain, both Bushes, Romney...

They FUCKING voted for these people over EVERYBODY else.

Remember the Dixie Chicks? They destroyed a group's entire career based on one issue. Their opposition to the Iraq war. Now they want to pretend they never supported it in the first place.

What was one of McCain's best qualifications to Republican voters in 2008? He was a war hero. Fast forward less than ten years later, and Trump is applauded for marginalizing his sacrifice. Republicans on USMB were actually happy when he died of a brain tumor.

I really hope for Trump's sake that he remains president for life. The second he's out of office his past supporters will turn on him on a dime.

View attachment 276687
-------------------------------------------------- maybe people just smarten up as they see the fruits of conservative republican actions . I go back to 1986 and I see how 'Reagan - bush' were the start of the third world invasion of the USA . I saw that invasion or simple love of third worlders from 'gwb' and 'juan mccain' and then I realized that 'jebito bush' familia is nothing but third world Mexican Biff .

Forum List

Back