Why do people support Trump?

Seriously, I'd like to know. I really don't get it.

Of course you don't, you're a leftist. All you know is to vote out of hate and to hell with the country. But just to humor you, I'll answer your question: Why do people support Trump?

* Strong and secure border.
* Growing and secure stock market.
* Normal inflation rates.
* Pro-energy bringing Americans reasonable fuel prices even in the best of economic times.
* Pro-business giving us decent jobs.
* Supports keeping weirdo guys in dresses out of female rest areas in schools and the military.
* Pro-police showing our protectors we have their back.
* Pro-ICE and Border Patrol. Trump was the first candidate the BP ever supported.

Why do people support Trump?​

We love freedom and national sovereignty and the right to chart our own course in life...
We believe in the US constitution not just the parts that we agree with...
We want to put our nation first and stop fighting or funding endless wars...
The economy pre covid under Trump was the best economy we have ever experienced in recorded History and look at us now...

His policies.

For example, He very significantly lowered my taxes.

While he was office the Trump administration's policies caused the percentage of Americans living in poverty level to plummet to an all-time record low in the entire history of the USA.

What do you not like about those glorious triumphs that greatly benefited Americans?

Perhaps you are just an anti-American stupid piece of shit commie/pinko TDS afflicted moron.

Last edited:
Much of the support for Trump can be explained by white grievance politics and racist replacement theory – the ridiculous, wrongheaded notion that America is being ‘taken away’ from white Americans and that white Americans will soon be a minority relegated to that of ‘second-class citizens.’

Then we have the ‘burn it all down’ bomb-throwers who believe that ‘the system’ no longer works to their benefit and only Trump has the vison and ability to raze the political edifice, defeat the ‘Republican establishment,’ ‘liberal elites,’ ‘globalists,’ and ‘deep state’ conspirators returning government to the people.

You’ve got the libertarian anti-government faction who are lost in a fantasy world of an American frontier past that never actually existed – a mythical realm of ‘self-made men’ who’ve watched far too many episodes of Yellowstone.

Last there’s a motely collection of racists, white supremacists, and Christo-fascist bigots attracted to Trump because of his hateful nativist anti-immigrant policies – and the fact that Trump himself is a racist, bigot, and fascist.

Trump did not do enough to completely destroy democrats and Democrat controlled cities. There doesn't need to be a declared war and defined lines to nudge the nation into a finalizing conflict. Trump should have done more to put the riots under a boot heel. Part of that would be to urge on greater black violence. Then step on them.

Of course you don't, you're a leftist. All you know is to vote out of hate and to hell with the country. But just to humor you, I'll answer your question: Why do people support Trump?

* Strong and secure border.
* Growing and secure stock market.
* Normal inflation rates.
* Pro-energy bringing Americans reasonable fuel prices even in the best of economic times.
* Pro-business giving us decent jobs.
* Supports keeping weirdo guys in dresses out of female rest areas in schools and the military.
* Pro-police showing our protectors we have their back.
* Pro-ICE and Border Patrol. Trump was the first candidate the BP ever supported.
Why do you all pretend Trump like sealed the border or some shit? You do know he didn’t right? Illegal immigrants and drugs came over the border like clockwork. You did notice that right?

Forum List

Back