Why do people support Trump?

Of course you don't, you're a leftist. All you know is to vote out of hate and to hell with the country. But just to humor you, I'll answer your question: Why do people support Trump?

* Strong and secure border.
* Growing and secure stock market.
* Normal inflation rates.
* Pro-energy bringing Americans reasonable fuel prices even in the best of economic times.
* Pro-business giving us decent jobs.
* Supports keeping weirdo guys in dresses out of female rest areas in schools and the military.
* Pro-police showing our protectors we have their back.
* Pro-ICE and Border Patrol. Trump was the first candidate the BP ever supported.
Fox News Reports.

Seriously, I'd like to know. I really don't get it.
Can't say I do either.

I think certain types of people like bullies, or at least get off on watching a bully do his thing. That's what half of those fucking "reality" TV shows are all about. Some people just get a charge out of the power dynamic and the dick-waving.

Apart from that, a fair number of Trump "supporters" merely enjoy the fact that he offends liberals and gets away with it.

Much of the support for Trump can be explained by white grievance politics and racist replacement theory – the ridiculous, wrongheaded notion that America is being ‘taken away’ from white Americans and that white Americans will soon be a minority relegated to that of ‘second-class citizens.’

Then we have the ‘burn it all down’ bomb-throwers who believe that ‘the system’ no longer works to their benefit and only Trump has the vison and ability to raze the political edifice, defeat the ‘Republican establishment,’ ‘liberal elites,’ ‘globalists,’ and ‘deep state’ conspirators returning government to the people.

You’ve got the libertarian anti-government faction who are lost in a fantasy world of an American frontier past that never actually existed – a mythical realm of ‘self-made men’ who’ve watched far too many episodes of Yellowstone.

Last there’s a motely collection of racists, white supremacists, and Christo-fascist bigots attracted to Trump because of his hateful nativist anti-immigrant policies – and the fact that Trump himself is a racist, bigot, and fascist.

This is...weapon grade stupid.

Apart from that, a fair number of Trump "supporters" merely enjoy the fact that he offends liberals and gets away with it.

No...watching you come unglued is just a bonus.

th

To watch you froth at the mouth...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Can't say I do either.

I think certain types of people like bullies, or at least get off on watching a bully do his thing. That's what half of those fucking "reality" TV shows are all about. Some people just get a charge out of the power dynamic and the dick-waving.

What do you mean by gets away with it? They sent the FBI to his house and raided his wife's panties drawers. The commies started hounding him before he even won the election.

Why do you all pretend Trump like sealed the border or some shit? You do know he didn’t right? Illegal immigrants and drugs came over the border like clockwork. You did notice that right?

News reports say the opposite. Would you like me to post a few links? There is no totally secure border, but he brought crossings down to record levels. Some of the sources I have are commie sources too so you can't say it's right-wing anything.

Last there’s a motely collection of racists, white supremacists, and Christo-fascist bigots attracted to Trump because of his hateful nativist anti-immigrant policies – and the fact that Trump himself is a racist, bigot, and fascist.

Care to have a war on that with me? You tell me something racist Trump ever said, and I'll do the same with Dementia. Gee, now who do you think would win that war?

You people are so stupid. It's one thing to stoop to your race card, but quite another when you voted for a presidential candidate that said the most racist things about blacks and others than any presidential contender of our time. Look up the old adage of people that throw rocks in glass houses.

More important question would be why to idiots, criminals, and Leftist losers support Biden and Obama?

Could it be that like those two, they also live off of the public funding and are clueless on how to operate for profit enterprise?

i.e. such are wealth takers and not wealth makers.

Okay, you want a serious answer here it goes:

I grew up in the 80’s and 90’s, things were very apolitical. Yes, Republicans and Dems squabbled over stuff, but from what I remember it was all about tax code. Republicans losing their minds over Dems wanted to raise taxes 2%. Democrats losing their minds over a 2% tax cut. I always thought it was a bit silly.

I had a grandmother that was a staunch Democrat. She always praised FDR, mainly because she literally lived off social security to pay her small apartment rent. She was never nasty about Republicans, the most she ever did was joke about “tricky Dick”. However, I do remember one day she confided in me that she voted for Bob Dole over Bill Clinton. She felt almost ashamed of it, as if she betrayed the Democrat Party. Mainly because she read a book about Clinton and I guess that was enough to horrify her. I didn‘t care one way or the other, I certainly didn’t vote.

Some years later I joined the military, during Clinton. I remember the older guys hated Clinton for gutting the military. But I didn‘t really care, the Cold War was over, as was the Gulf War, so why did we need a big budget? It was peace time. The 2000 election came and I remember no one cared who won. Again I didn‘t vote.

Then 9/11 happened, and we were at war. The country was united. Then began the talk of invading Iraq. Our intel agencies were saying they had WMD, and were sponsoring terrorism. We don’t question our three letter agencies, do we? All the major Dems voted for it, despite pretending they were against the war. Hillary, Kerry, Chucky, Biden, they all voted for it. So the war was authorized, and it began. I remember laughing out loud when I heard it was being called “Operation Iraqi Freedom”. I thought, “are you fucking kidding me?” Muslims don’t want democracy or freedom. I thought we were just going in to destroy WMD?

Then Abu Ghraib happened. I watched first hand how our own US media plastered photos of supposed tortured Iraqis all over the TV every day. Watched as they lied about “systemic torture” by the Bush Administration. I was no fan of Bush, but this was an outright lie. The story was first broke by the Army Times, but no one cared until much later when the photos leaked. The perps were already being investigated. The supposed “abuse” only took place for about two days, then was quickly stopped when other soldiers and officers found out. But the lying MSM didn’t care. They could use it to attack George W. Bush, that’s all they cared about, and they didn‘t care how many US soldiers got killed from increased terror attacks over it. That was my first wake up call to how absolutely evil the Democrats were.

Then came Obama. The Dems were in an anti-war frenzy, and were acting like they were going to end the wars in the Middle East and bring the troops home. I, however, knew this was complete bullshit. All those Dems voted for the war, and there was big money being made from it. There was no way they were going to stop these wars. Sure enough after the Hussein got elected, did he draw down troops? Did he end the wars? Of course not. What happened to all the pink hat protesters? Oh, it was all a giant grift. None of the Democrats were serious about ending the wars.

In fact, the Hussein got us involved in more wars. He bombed the Libyan government out of existence, another country that never attacked us and was no threat. Then backed a bunch of terrorists in Syria, causing a full out civil war there and a huge refugee crisis for Europe. ISIS exploded and took over a large part of the Middle East. All thanks to Obama’s foreign policy, a complete disaster.

One thing I always hated about Republicans was their stance on “free trade”. We needed tariffs put on China to protect our manufacturing. Instead, these assholes let manufacturing get destroyed and put in the hands of communist China. Dems at least used to care about blue collar workers, but over time that was abandoned for big Corpo money.

Then something happened. Donald Trump came along. He was saying things like we need to put tariffs on China. We need to build the important things for ourselves again. We need to stop these stupid wars overseas. We were lied to about WMD. The reaction from the Establishment GOP and Democrats solidified my support for him. They couldn’t explain why we needed to remain subservient to China, or why we needed to bomb more countries.

So he won, and we got four years of no new wars. Tariffs on China, 500,000 manufacturing jobs created. A secure border for once. He cut the funding and supplies to Syrian “rebels”, and magically ISIS went away, wiped off the map. He got Arab nations to recognize Israel. This man did more in four years as President than all the previous idiots from the last 30 years.

Of course the Deep State and warmongers in Washington hated him for this. He was showing America we don’t need to be at war to be prosperous. So, they had to rig an election to get rid of him. They installed their ultimate Establishment moron, who has never voted against a trade deal that fucked this country over, and who has never said no to a war. He is also so corrupt with Ukrainian and CCP money they could completely control him, not to mention he is functionally braindead. Now they got the holy grail of wars they‘ve wanted, an indefinite proxy war with Russia.

Now with all the shit we know: the Obama Regime spied on him, the FBI and CIA spied on him and actively tried to undermine him during his Presidency. They lied about Russia collusion, they lied about the Ukraine call. Two impeachment hoaxes. FBI and CIA working directly with social media to censor American’s free speech, and to squash the Hunter story in order to protect Biden‘s election chances.

The question is, how the hell can anyone still support the Democrat Party, the Establishment RINO GOP, and the FBI/CIA that does the bidding of them?

Why do you all pretend Trump like sealed the border or some shit? You do know he didn’t right? Illegal immigrants and drugs came over the border like clockwork. You did notice that right?
Well there is the fact that Democrats refused to fund the wall at all, and used the courts to shut down or slow down all efforts to secure the border.

You did notice that right?

Forum List

Back