Why blacks really like Donald Trump

Believe what you like, but it will probably not be significant enough to make a difference, especially since it is in younger voters, the least like demographic to vote.
Actually, I recall Frank Lunz saying that a 15% change in the Jewish vote could mean the difference in an election. With Democrats caving to the far-left antisemites - did you see the libs waving the Hezbollah flag?! - I do think there will be a somewhat substantial switch among Jews. Add in the 30% of blacks and 50% of Hispanics who are going to vote for Trump, and it’s obvious why the Dems are in panic meltdown.

Actually, I recall Frank Lunz saying that a 15% change in the Jewish vote could mean the difference in an election. With Democrats caving to the far-left antisemites - did you see the libs waving the Hezbollah flag?! - I do think there will be a somewhat substantial switch among Jews. Add in the 30% of blacks and 50% of Hispanics who are going to vote for Trump, and it’s obvious why the Dems are in panic meltdown.
I Know, you are a Trump supporter, and if that makes you sleep better at night, more power to you. I just don't see it happening.

Neither group are going to vote for trump in those kinds of percentages. The right is panicking which is why we consistently see these propaganda pieces.

And retards like you keep trumpeting that ID laws are necessary to prevent voter fraud...and yet... when challenged, you will produce little or no evidence that is the case.

But, hey, prove me wrong. Prove that elections were swayed because of a huge number of voter fraud.

Prove it with hard evidence. That would mean none of your retarded right-wing Brightfart-type sites. Think you can do that? Go.
Identification is Always Prohibitive to fraud and even thoughts of committing it

No, that's according to racists like you. Because sane people understand that elderly and, students of all colors are negatively impacted by voter ID laws.
Color impedes getting and presenting IDs ???

Since voter suppression is about more than the ability to get an ID, do not ask that stupid question again.
You could not refute nor answer so I will ask your poor pitiful racist ass again
You maintain that color cause problems in obtaining IDs?

Since voter suppression is about more than the ability to get an ID, do not ask that stupid question again.
There is no voter suppression other than the making of an effort to vote. As always, you consider any responsible effort to be too burdensome

I have to point out. Nobody on this board has come up is with anything but a FOX NEWS Poll and not even multiples from them. It is not like FOX is politically neutral. FOX is inside the Trump camp. I do trust their polling. Having had to design and conduct a poll on innocuous material, trying to design the questions and get a random sampling, I know it isn't easy, and even harder to do, if having leanings, you might wish to prove.
Then you believe it is easy to prove them wrong. Go for it. Prove them wrong.

Trump is a racist and Axos is right.
Why do you always resort to lying?

Race%20accomplishments.jpg

Sure. You got any proof that there is massive voter fraud due to identity theft or are you just blowing smoke?
Nobody said identity Theft. Stop lying for an attempted diversion
I do got proof that if it’s a drivers license with my picture on it then it’s me
Have you been able to obtain a drivers license?

The posted thread was not about individual choice. It was about a generalization statement. I am sure there are individual black people that do support him, for individual reasons, but I do not believe there is widespread support across the demographic of black voters.
It was 12% in 2020, polls suggest it's jumped to 30% this time.

Nobody said identity Theft. Stop lying for an attempted diversion
I do got proof that if it’s a drivers license with my picture on it then it’s me
Have you been able to obtain a drivers license?
Retard. Learn to read. This is my original post:
And retards like you keep trumpeting that ID laws are necessary to prevent voter fraud...and yet... when challenged, you will produce little or no evidence that is the case.

But, hey, prove me wrong. Prove that elections were swayed because of a huge number of voter fraud.

Prove it with hard evidence. That would mean none of your retarded right-wing Brightfart-type sites. Think you can do that? Go.

Do you have evidence, Yes or No?

Retard. Learn to read. This is my original post:

Churchill-S.jpg

If no ID is required, and two people vote—one with an ID but who doesn't have to show one, and one without and voting illegally—how would you know?

Churchill-S.jpg

If no ID is required, and two people vote—one with an ID but who doesn't have to show one, and one without and voting illegally—how would you know?
Magnus would tell you the one who voted for Dementia is the one who counts.

Churchill-S.jpg

:sleeping-smiley-015: What's this? Full moon day? Another day, another retard comes with nothing to offer.

Same question for you, retard.

Do you have evidence that massive amounts of fraud were committed? Yes or No? If Yes, produce the evidence from non-retard sources.

Get it now? Good. Now, git.

Then you believe it is easy to prove them wrong. Go for it. Prove them wrong.
No. I just don't have to swallow it, hook, line, and sinker, like some catfish sucking in everything coming under the dam. But, you can keep pumping it, if that is all you have.

Forum List

Back