Why blacks really like Donald Trump

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This is not my claim. This is the claim by blacks themselves.

They feel Trump tells it like it really is.
So, the search party was indeed successful. They did find that one Black Trump supporter. Bravo!

Take that you damned Libs!

This is not my claim. This is the claim by blacks themselves.

They feel Trump tells it like it really is.
I don't think most black Americans favor trump, to begin with.

So, the search party was indeed successful. They did find that one Black Trump supporter. Bravo!

Take that you damned Libs!
I suspect there is more than 1, but the random small number that do, are being used as token negroes by the trump campaign and trump supporters as if they were representative of blacks, in general. I do not believe they represent black Americans in general. With trump having the support of white supremacists/white power groups, it is unlikely black people in general would be inclined to shelter in that same tent.

I suspect there is more than 1, but the random small number that do, are being used as token negroes by the trump campaign and trump supporters as if they were representative of blacks, in general. I do not believe they represent black Americans in general. With trump having the support of white supremacists/white power groups, it is unlikely black people in general would be inclined to shelter in that same tent.
So any Black person who strays from the Democrat Plantation is a "token negro"? What ever happened to individual choice?

So any Black person who strays from the Democrat Plantation is a "token negro"? What ever happened to individual choice?
The posted thread was not about individual choice. It was about a generalization statement. I am sure there are individual black people that do support him, for individual reasons, but I do not believe there is widespread support across the demographic of black voters.

I have noticed the critics are white and it seems dominated by Biden supporters. Who strangely happen to be backed by a few whites.

Of course, there are many Blacks who do support Trump. Thinking otherwise would be racist and/or making them a monolithic group.

But the article for all its promise seems to have found just one. It would have been so easy to have interviewed a wide strata of Blacks who support Trump and their reasons why they would go against the grain.

As usual, with Fox, an opportunity was lost.

I work with a lot of black and Hispanic people, and every one of them I've talked to about politics supports Trump.

I'm not a Trump supporter, so I'm not here to validate the OP. I just think the biggest error Democrats made in 2016 was in thinking the racist/xenophobe card was going to hand them the election. They misread Trump's base, and handed him the Presidency.

The posted thread was not about individual choice. It was about a generalization statement. I am sure there are individual black people that do support him, for individual reasons, but I do not believe there is widespread support across the demographic of black voters.
When Blacks began to support Democrats, it took many years for them to change. I do not expect miracles, just happen to report that even young blacks themselves discuss who they support, and it is Trump.

Most of the black people I know, who like Trump. also happen to be women. I wonder if it leans more that direction.

Of course, there are many Blacks who do support Trump. Thinking otherwise would be racist and/or making them a monolithic group.

But the article for all its promise seems to have found just one. It would have been so easy to have interviewed a wide strata of Blacks who support Trump and their reasons why they would go against the grain.

As usual, with Fox, an opportunity was lost.
You may not understand but you keyed in a reason why the media despises Trump as I report that they do. You singled out just one source where blacks explain why they like Trump so much.

Forum List

Back