Why do people support Trump?

Silly bitch I have no understanding of what hillbilly is. I'm a redneck swamp rat. You must be projecting your deliverance fantasy

Well you would know about that better than I. Seems now you're calling yourself an uneducated white farm laborer, especially from the South and a bigot or reactionary, especially from the rural working class.

Who am I to disagree?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Well you would know about that better than I. Seems now you're calling yourself an uneducated white farm laborer, especially from the South and a bigot or reactionary, especially from the rural working class.

Who am I to disagree?

You silly dick sucker doesn't know the history of what a redneck is. Wipe the cum off your lips

You silly dick sucker doesn't know the history of what a redneck is. Wipe the cum off your lips

LOL

You can't even think for yourself. You need others to do your thinking for you. Yeah, that does fit the definition of a redneck...

Faun: Wipe your chin, hillbilly.

Redneck: Wipe the cum off your lips

But hey, you did get Indeependent all excited with that visual, so there's that.

LOL

You can't even think for yourself. You need others to do your thinking for you. Yeah, that does fit the definition of a redneck...

But hey, you did get Indeependent all excited with that visual, so there's that.

I woke with a few Rednecks.
Rednecks can build a Permit Ready State of the Art House...can you?

I woke with a few Rednecks.
Rednecks can build a Permit Ready State of the Art House...can you?

Nope, I can't. Nor would I want to. I'll just buy a house someone else built. But yeah, rednecks can be told what to do.

Nope, I can't. Nor would I want to. I'll just buy a house someone else built. But yeah, rednecks can be told what to do.
All you can tell them is how many rooms you'd like; all you know is the brand of toilet paper you like to wipe your read end with.
They can tell you more than you'll ever know about the 100 decisions you need to know to decide on a kitchen floor.
One of my co-workers bought a house for 250K, spent about 75K and is selling it for 600K; 2 years of having fun with his hobby building his house.

All you can tell them is how many rooms you'd like; all you know is the brand of toilet paper you like to wipe your read end with.
They can tell you more than you'll ever know about the 100 decisions you need to know to decide on a kitchen floor.
One of my co-workers bought a house for 250K, spent about 75K and is selling it for 600K; 2 years of having fun with his hobby building his house.

Why would I tell them even that? They're just the dumb grunts who are told what to do by educated folks. And that's who I would tell how many rooms I want.

Why would I tell them even that? They're just the dumb grunts who are told what to do by educated folks. And that's who I would tell how many rooms I want.
Get off your high horse...
You're not educated, you're a coder.
They know more math, engineering and chemistry than you ever will.
Your wife is probably way more educated than you.

So?

It cost the Dems plenty to get him out.

Cost them the House, for one thing

And those nationwide racial riots were expensive too

I agree. Trump made a mistake to throw out the Taskforce for 21 Century Policing.

LOL

Faggots are a dying breed good thing you can't reproduce

Forum List

Back