Why do libertarians aid, and abet Obama?

What?

tea_party_medicare_hypocrisy_signs.jpg

The Tea Party folks talk a good game but then are really just another rebranding of social conservatives (which are actually quite liberal, they just want big government to enforce another agenda).

I truly hope those signs were plants, if they weren't then OMG!

I personally know one person who had dozens of those signs in his car on the way to a demonstration. I chuckled at the irony and he called me liberal. It was quite funny.

LOL. Did you even try to explain what was wrong with them or did you just let it go?

I got the same shit from Democrats when I refused to vote for Gore or Kerry.

Yet another example of Republicans and Democrats being the same: They whine the exact same way when they lose.

What we really need to do is opt of of politics(by which I mean the electoral system all together). By voting, we legitimize the political system. By voting, donating and campaigning for libertarian candidates we are wasting time, money and effort on controlled opposition. I am not saying all libertarian candidates are controlled by the system. What I am saying is the two party system is designed to prevent a third party from taking any power. The system is designed to prevent the radical change that is needed.

Even though I don't agree with libertarians on everything(probably not even 50% of things). However, I much prefer them to either of the two parties, and think they would be better served encouraging people not to vote, not to pay taxes, and to support secession at the state and county/municipal level. If people didn't vote, the government would lose it's legitimacy, without our tax dollars, they would have no money to function on a day to day basis, and if we were to push secession, that could be the final nail in the coffin of the federal Leviathan.

Well I didn't vote last November, and don't see myself voting anytime soon.

It's funny hearing Republicans criticize Democrats, saying they want the GOP to become Democrat-lite, when they want libertarians to become Republican-lite. In fact, Democrats and Republicans have more in common than Republicans and libertarians ever will.

Only leftists support a libertarian party.
Topped yourself there, the biggest stupidshit statement in a long line of stupidshit statements.

Freedom and liberty are leftist concepts, first time I've heard them referred to in that way.

Negged for being the dumbest brain dead fuckstick in the room.

Last edited:
Topped yourself there, the biggest stupidshit statement in a long line of stupidshit statements.

Freedom and liberty are leftist concepts, first time I've heard them referred to in that way.

Even money says it can, and will, get worse. Takers ???

Even money says it can, and will, get worse. Takers ???
Nah, I'm good, thanatoast is overdue to come and display the inner workings of his functioning brain cell.

Is that right?

Libertarians support the ABSOLUTE right to bear arms, free enterprise , capitalism, we oppose the "income tax" the federal Reserve Board and the welfare state in its totality.

So we are kind of "weird leftists" , right?

You support abortion, a LIBERAL concept, the murder of babies.

Is that right?

Libertarians support the ABSOLUTE right to bear arms, free enterprise , capitalism, we oppose the "income tax" the federal Reserve Board and the welfare state in its totality.

Support it? Hell, I do it in my spare time for kicks.

Everybody's gotta have a hobby, eh?

Is that right?

Support it? Hell, I do it in my spare time for kicks.

Everybody's gotta have a hobby, eh?
If we could only make it retroactive, I'd be happy to make the tough decisions.

Is that right?

Speaking of abortion, did your head implode while it was being conducted?

Libertarians, and conservatives are essentially one and the same
We're fiscally conservative like Republicans, except we mean it. And we're socially liberal like the Democrats, except we mean it. And we want to keep our military out of other people's business like neither of them.

Actually, you and the Democrats are the ones who are essentially the same if you ignore your words and focus on what you do.

Is that right?

Most libertarians don't support abortion, they just don't see it as a place for the government to step in and in my case I just see the uselessness of having it as a political issue. Medical science will end abortion, not 40 more years of posturing.

The FairTax certainly isn't leftist, neither is ending the federal monstrosity known as the war on drugs.

Is that right?

Obviously , if I support it is not a "liberal" concept.

We support freedom - no ifs, buts or howevers - therefore - we support the women's reproductive rights.

I am not familial with any biological studies showing that prior to birth the fetus is considered to be a baby or a child.

Is that right?

Obviously , if I support it is not a "liberal" concept.

We support freedom - no ifs, buts or howevers - therefore - we support the women's reproductive rights.

I am not familial with any biological studies showing that prior to birth the fetus is considered to be a baby or a child.

Don't you love socons?

They get how stupid liberals are when they say things like that if you oppose government forced "charity" you oppose charity. Then when you oppose government forcing morality on the public with things like that abortion isn't a job for government, bam, you're for abortions.

Socons really are no different than liberals. Same animal, just different colored fur.

BoiKing proposes cuts, doesn't submit a budget with any cuts, but talks about it. Let us rejoice.
BFD

The nuts on the left went ballistic when Bush's deficit was $400 Billion and now cheer a $700 Billion deficit as some sort of grand achievement.

They criticized 6% unemployment and cheer 7.3% unemployment now.

Trendlines matter as much as absolute levels.

Forum List

Back