Why do liberals vote for a criminal?

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Seriously guys, you should stop that. Why do you keep support Hillary? Everyone understands that she is not a real candidate but just a clown planted by Republicans. A person can't be that dumb. She doesn't even know how to use her email properly. Stop trying to dump the Trump and dump Hillary instead. Let's make America a better place together. You talk about Trump way too much. Spend more time on promoting Sanders while you still can.

Anyone who commits crimes against America and Americans, is a hero to liberals

The kind of people who support Hillary Clinton are dishonest and dishonorable people who lack the same ethical moral compass she does, so it will never matter to them what kind of crook she is. All that matters is that she will promise them other people's money.

Liberals never voted for war criminals Bush and Cheney...

True. They voted for Kennedy, LBJ, and Truman.

atomic-bomb.jpg

Oh my God...when and what has she been convicted of?!
I never saw anything on Redstate about it...my usual news source.

Liberals never voted for war criminals Bush and Cheney...
Hillary voted for the war in Iraq as well as most other Democrats in Congress, if you can't post with intelligence, a knowledge of history or honesty, why post at all?

The failure in Iraq is on Obama and all that voted for him...

Last edited:
Oh my God...when and what has she been convicted of?!
I never saw anything on Redstate about it...my usual news source.
Her conviction is in the mail.

Democrats have turned the Justice Department and the IRS into corrupted arms of the Democratic Party then wonder why justice for the American people isn't evident.

holder-racists.jpg

Seriously guys, you should stop that. Why do you keep support Hillary? Everyone understands that she is not a real candidate but just a clown planted by Republicans. A person can't be that dumb. She doesn't even know how to use her email properly. Stop trying to dump the Trump and dump Hillary instead. Let's make America a better place together. You talk about Trump way too much. Spend more time on promoting Sanders while you still can.
Cause criminals don't give a shit who they screw over, so long as they get their free money.

Dumb would be giving you the time of day. I guess you can't fight her on the issues, so we have to endure another round of character assassination. ***YAWN***

Interesting..................there were many Republicans (some of which are on these boards) who said that Trump was a clown planted by the Democrats.

I mean..................is this some conspiracy cooked up by the Clintons and Trump? I mean, Donald met with Hillary and Bill, and Bill called Trump just before he announced.

Who was the Republican that called Hillary before she declared?

Go ahead IronFist, you're proving that whatever you stupid conservatives do (and sometimes get caught at), you accuse those on the other side of doing.

Forum List

Back