Why do fat women stink?

Sawbriars

VIP Member
Feb 18, 2012
I have noticed this while shopping...it appears for some reason they neglect their personal hygeine. I suppose they have such low self-esteem they do not bother. Pathetic.

Well that can be one cause. Depending on how fat they are, reaching can be difficult, Picture T Rex trying to clean itself. If using a regular shower head, getting water where it needs to go can be a challenge because the fat can act like an umbrella to the particularly smelly areas of a womans body. Then there are the folds of flab that have to be lifted and cleaned. Of course the skin folds back over locking sweaty moisture in. Fat women sweat more due to the extra insulation.

Then as you already mentioned, there is the depression and self esteem issue. When a man is fat he's called Robust, When a woman is overweight she's a fat slob. Society places women self worth on her beauty where it places men self worth on financial success. Looks fade but financial sucess can last a lifetime. If a man has plenty of money a woman has to worry about a younger woman taking her place. Men often don't look at us the same way after we have babies. Our hips spread,our boobs begin to sag, we are constantly tired and the baby weight needs to be lost. Some men aren't entirely sympathtic to the loss of our girlish figures;actually they can be real dicks about it and women remember everything. Of course badgering a woman in public doesn't help. Whale on the beach,making snorting sounds and rude comments in public places,the look of disgust all adds to it and both sexes can be nasty about it. I have obese members of my family and you would believe some of the shit people say and do. Women seem to take it more personally then men do. If everyone around you treats you like a POS why bother with appearance?

Then there's finding clothes. Walmart sells the larger sizes but you get to be over 3x good luck finding something. You would think with obesity on the rise it would get easier but it doesn't. Women who are large have to pay alot of money and go to speciality shops or shop out of catalogs to find nice clothes. For some halfassed reason the makers of large clothes seem to think large women want to wear bold colors and patterns. It's like wearing orange hunting clothes, like people can't see us fast enough to begin with, they get stuck wearing loud patterns that say here I am. Then there's the embarassment. You can't fit into a chair, you can't get through a small space,getting in and out of a car his hard, furniture breaks but you can't stand long so you have to take the chance and sit on flimsy furniture. Then there's the dent in the mattress to remind you how heavy you are. It's like why get out of bed? The reminders are there the minute you get up.

Last edited:
Because all the fat makes everything they do harder causing them to very easily over heat and sweat. The more they sweat, the more they stink.

Only way around it is to either dunk themselves in a barrel of perfume or lose the fat.

I have noticed this while shopping...it appears for some reason they neglect their personal hygeine. I suppose they have such low self-esteem they do not bother. Pathetic.

Because you can't afford the more expensive prostitutes, loser. Pathetic.

And fat children and fat men don't stink?

Just asking folks....just asking :) :eusa_angel:

I think it is the skin folds. The sweat builds up underneath them and there is no air to circulate so if they don't shower daily, it smells. Plus, if it's hot out and sweaty, that's a perfect environment for bacteria or yeast to hang out and that smells.

Lets face it! you don't use soap and water....you stink.

end of story. :eusa_whistle:

I think it is the skin folds. The sweat builds up underneath them and there is no air to circulate so if they don't shower daily, it smells. Plus, if it's hot out and sweaty, that's a perfect environment for bacteria or yeast to hang out and that smells.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJsNygFh5xU]Family guy- Peter is sweaty - YouTube[/ame]

We hate in others what we see in ourselves. Could it be you're bitching and moaning about this fantasy fat person when it was really you that the stench was coming from?

Something to think about, Dopey.

Here are some others:

We See in Others What We Fear in Ourselves

We hate most in others what we dislike in ourselves

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
- Carl Jung

In time we hate that which we often fear.
- William Shakespeare

Ya psycho. :lol:

More size/more sweat/more cleaning required. Gender does not matter, mathematics does.

Forum List

Back