girl scout cookies

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
It's time to ban those delicious cookies, the girl scouts organization supports planned parenthood. That stinks cause i like them, oh well. I will tell the adult there why i quit buying them.

It's time to ban those delicious cookies, the girl scouts organization supports planned parenthood. That stinks cause i like them, oh well. I will tell the adult there why i quit buying them.

Don't go with guilt by association. If you feel that strongly send a letter to the GSA espousing your point, and get others to do the same.

Those cookies do more good to raise funds for GSA, and what the organization does to organize girl's lives far outweighs some support for PP.

Yeah, let's boycott the GSA cookies. Why not? That's what the lefty clowns always threaten to do if they don't agree with someone else's views.

Or, buy a cookie, kill a baby!

No, I can't support the GSA nor the BSA anymore. They don't stand for good, clean American values any longer.

I took my son out of BSA over a year ago.

I won't have freaks teaching my boy how to "be a man".

Don't go with guilt by association. If you feel that strongly send a letter to the GSA espousing your point, and get others to do the same.

Those cookies do more good to raise funds for GSA, and what the organization does to organize girl's lives far outweighs some support for PP.

Yes and thanks for a great post. My future was enhanced by the Brownies and the Girl Scouts. My memories are wonderful and the lessons I learned, were backed up by my parents. :)

Yeah, nothing like affordable health care for poor people to put you off those pre-diabetes cookies.

Imbecile.

That's what I do. I go to the mothers who are there and explain to them why I won't be buying cookies this year.

No, I can't support the GSA nor the BSA anymore. They don't stand for good, clean American values any longer.

Lemme guess ... You take him with you when you go out beating up gays and women.

girl-scout-cookies.jpg

That's what I do. I go to the mothers who are there and explain to them why I won't be buying cookies this year.

Liar.

You tell these lies every single day here.

If you did even half of what you say you do, you wouldn't have time to sit here all day. Especially since you have a law practice, a medical practice and all those dogs to groom - all at once.

I disagree, i didn't buy boy scouts popcorn this year. If girl scouts organization wants to support an organization tbat preforms
abortions. What are they teaching the girls?

If we're to condemn everyone for associations we're in serious trouble.

Ford Motors founder received a Nazi award from Hitler.

IBM "computer" punchcards recorded the deaths at Nazi concentration camps.

Chase Bank, Siemens, Bayer, the list is vast and irrefutable. But at some point we have to forgive and move on and not condemn past leaders of still extant comapnies for their sins.

Whether GSA or others support Planned Parenthood or not, so what? Unless you're boycotting everyone for their affiliations past and present you're just a hypocrite anyway. And even those against PP and abortion support abortion ins some instances anyway. If your mother or sister or other female relative were raped would you force them to carry their attacker's child? Of course not. If cartrying the baby to term meant they'd probably die or become sterile delivering would you still force them to carry to term?

Lemme guess ... You take him with you when you go out beating up gays and women.

I'll give you this much, it certainly was a guess.

Why shouldn't Girl Scouts support Planned Parenthood?

130325_cn-6_p465.jpg

I disagree, i didn't buy boy scouts popcorn this year. If girl scouts organization wants to support an organization tbat preforms
abortions. What are they teaching the girls?

There is a link showing that GSA does not support PP. As for boy scouts its really up to you, as is this, but I dont see this as escalating to a boycott level.

Now if they had an abortion merit badge (or the GSA equivalent) then i would consider it a problem.

130325_cn-6_p465.jpg

I could act like a liberal and say girl scouts aren't allowed in my city. The way a mayor said about chick fil a, and that was just for an opinion. Girl scouts are actually giving money to planned parenthood.

130325_cn-6_p465.jpg

I could act like a liberal and say girl scouts aren't allowed in my city. The way a mayor said about chick fil a, and that was just for an opinion. Girl scouts are actually giving money to planned parenthood.

Who wants banged up Girl Scouts?

Forum List

Back