Why didn't Hillary suceed? Why didn't she accept the results?

who said she didn't accept the results, nutter? she called the orange sociopath and conceded. why are you lying?
Actually it was reported that he called her. Who called whom is not important....the fact that she gave no concession speech speaks to how small...and distraught...she is.

I wonder, when she cancelled the firworks before the election was well under way, did she have a premonition she would lose...or was it just coincidence....

Couldn't happen to a nastier piece of shit. She should pack her shit with the rest of Hillywood and Move On out of here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she doesn't get that pardon from Barry she will be living in some foreign embassy over seas like Assange....hell, they could be roommates. :p. That would be funny as hell.

Couldn't happen to a nastier piece of shit. She should pack her shit with the rest of Hillywood and Move On out of here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's so funny when you voted for the nastiest most disgusting candidate i've ever seen.

:cuckoo:
I didn't vote for him. Still glad Hillary lost. Does this mean we can date?

I have no problem with her not giving a concession speech at 3:00 in the morning. Although, now that I think about it, that would be somewhat of an ironic time.

Today will do just fine. Go home Hillary. I hope Obama pardons you so that you can be a good grandmother rather than going to jail.

Hillary lost because the American people rejected Washington politics. They did so by voting for the most disgusting human being that's ever run for office, but apparently it's what they wanted. They would rather have an asshole, sexist, narcissitic, sociopath, ect........... then politics as usual.

Forum List

Back