Why did they stop counting votes?

Just another lie that the Giuliani team made up......that Giuliani lost his Law Licence over.

No vote counters were sent home, the absentee ballot Envelope opener crew was sent home after they finished checking and opening and removing the absentee ballots from their envelopes awaiting the machine counting process.

The suitcases, were the cases the absentee ballots were legally stored in, awaiting the counting process. In all locations, the secure ballot cases were stored until counting, under a folding table....that is part of the normal process.

The video that Giuliani bitch showed that Fulton hearing crowd was manipulated....she claimed the ballots under the table JUST SHOWED UP mysteriously....

SHE LIED.

The full video SHOWS the election workers who were responsible for the absentee ballot and envelope separation process, put the ballots in those ballot suitcases and put them under the table clothed folding table.
And if I argue with you that what you’ve said is just defense for a fraudulent election, will you consider me a dangerous MAGA Republican and run over me with your car -killing me? Because that’s where the Democrats are leading this.

LIE

AND IMPOSSIBLE!

... your ignorance on election law, counting votes, and checks and balances in the vote counting process, is on display!
Not a lie... the dems cheated with fake ballots filled in for Biden in every swing states blue district.... thousands of them... that's why they won't allow a court to look at them....

Well they shouldn't have counted the fraudulent Biden votes that came in during the middle of the night.
It was the most video recorded election in history. For the amount of fraud alleged, why wasn't the Trumpybear campaign able to present it to a court when it mattered? Why can they find it now?

will you consider me a dangerous MAGA Republican and run over me with your car -killing me? Because that’s where the Democrats are leading this.

Nope.

"Democrats, independents, mainstream Republicans: We must be stronger, more determined, and more committed to saving American democracy than MAGA Republicans are to — to destroying American democracy.

We, the people, will not let anyone or anything tear us apart. Today, there are dangers around us we cannot allow to prevail. We hear — you’ve heard it — more and more talk about violence as an acceptable political tool in this country. It’s not. It can never be an acceptable tool.

So I want to say this plain and simple: There is no place for political violence in America. Period. None. Ever. (Applause.)

We saw law enforcement brutally attacked on January the 6th. We’ve seen election officials, poll workers — many of them volunteers of both parties — subjected to intimidation and death threats. And — can you believe it? — FBI agents just doing their job as directed, facing threats to their own lives from their own fellow citizens.

On top of that, there are public figures — today, yesterday, and the day before — predicting and all but calling for mass violence and rioting in the streets.

This is inflammatory. It’s dangerous. It’s against the rule of law. And we, the people, must say: This is not who we are. (Applause.)

Ladies and gentlemen, we can’t be pro-ex- — pro-ex- — pro-insurrectionist and pro-American. They’re incompatible. (Applause.)

We can’t allow violence to be normalized in this country. It’s wrong. We each have to reject political violence with — with all the moral clarity and conviction this nation can muster. Now.

We can’t let the integrity of our elections be undermined, for that is a path to chaos.

Nope.

"Democrats, independents, mainstream Republicans: We must be stronger, more determined, and more committed to saving American democracy than MAGA Republicans are to — to destroying American democracy.

We, the people, will not let anyone or anything tear us apart. Today, there are dangers around us we cannot allow to prevail. We hear — you’ve heard it — more and more talk about violence as an acceptable political tool in this country. It’s not. It can never be an acceptable tool.

So I want to say this plain and simple: There is no place for political violence in America. Period. None. Ever. (Applause.)

We saw law enforcement brutally attacked on January the 6th. We’ve seen election officials, poll workers — many of them volunteers of both parties — subjected to intimidation and death threats. And — can you believe it? — FBI agents just doing their job as directed, facing threats to their own lives from their own fellow citizens.

On top of that, there are public figures — today, yesterday, and the day before — predicting and all but calling for mass violence and rioting in the streets.

This is inflammatory. It’s dangerous. It’s against the rule of law. And we, the people, must say: This is not who we are. (Applause.)

Ladies and gentlemen, we can’t be pro-ex- — pro-ex- — pro-insurrectionist and pro-American. They’re incompatible. (Applause.)

We can’t allow violence to be normalized in this country. It’s wrong. We each have to reject political violence with — with all the moral clarity and conviction this nation can muster. Now.

We can’t let the integrity of our elections be undermined, for that is a path to chaos.

And based on what is coming out of the P’s and the VP’s lips, the MAGA Republicans are those who dare question the integrity of the election - which is more than 60 million people. The new term for the enemy? “Election deniers.”

That the president is demonizing 60 million of his fellow Americans is reprehensible. And don’t tell me he’s talking about the extremists who participated in the Jan 6th - there are maybe 1% of 1% of 1% of the population who fall into that category. You don’t go onto prime time to scare Americans over 1/1000th of 1% of people on the extreme.

Biden is pulling the same shit that he tried with the “greatest threat to democracy are the white supremacists“ - who are minimal in number and on the outskirts of society. It’s all a LIE.

It would be the same as if a Republican candidate claimed that Democrat Farrakhanites are the biggest threat to the nation. Or the BLM arsonists and murderers. Or the ANTIFA thugs.

Biden is pretending to fight an imaginary enemy, all geared to getting Americans to hate 60 million citizens who won’t kowtow to their beliefs. It is pressuring decent Americans to submit or be demonized,

Last edited:
And based on what is coming out of the P’s

Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.

I know because I’ve been able to work with these mainstream Republicans.

But there is no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans, and that is a threat to this country.

These are hard things.

But I’m an American President — not the President of red America or blue America, but of all America.

And I believe it is my duty — my duty to level with you, to tell the truth no matter how difficult, no matter how painful.

And here, in my view, is what is true: MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people.

They refuse to accept the results of a free election. And they’re working right now, as I speak, in state after state to give power to decide elections in America to partisans and cronies, empowering election deniers to undermine democracy itself.

MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards — backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love.

They promote authoritarian leaders, and they fan the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country.

They look at the mob that stormed the United States Capitol on January 6th — brutally attacking law enforcement — not as insurrectionists who placed a dagger to the throat of our democracy, but they look at them as patriots.

Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.

I know because I’ve been able to work with these mainstream Republicans.

But there is no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans, and that is a threat to this country.

These are hard things.

But I’m an American President — not the President of red America or blue America, but of all America.

And I believe it is my duty — my duty to level with you, to tell the truth no matter how difficult, no matter how painful.

And here, in my view, is what is true: MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people.

They refuse to accept the results of a free election. And they’re working right now, as I speak, in state after state to give power to decide elections in America to partisans and cronies, empowering election deniers to undermine democracy itself.

MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards — backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love.

They promote authoritarian leaders, and they fan the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country.

They look at the mob that stormed the United States Capitol on January 6th — brutally attacking law enforcement — not as insurrectionists who placed a dagger to the throat of our democracy, but they look at them as patriots.
Exactly: they refuse to accept the results of an election Biden and most Democrats insist was fair. That is 60 million Americans who question the results and the fairness of what transpired.

The problem also comes about because the Dems allowed hundreds of thousands of leftists to riot and destroy for months on end, causing the death of 30 people, yet more condemnation is put on a couple of hundred people who rioted one day for a couple of hours. The Dems are using that to condemn a WIDE swath of Republicans, along with about a third of all Independents, who don’t think Biden won fairly.

I am a law-abiding, tax-paying American who has never so much as gotten a speeding ticket, who helps out friends and family, and donates time and money to a variety of causes. I also think the election was not conducted fairly, and thus my own government has demonized me, and 59,999,999 other Americans as threats to the country.

FOR SHAME.

they refuse to accept the results of an election
....and .... do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people.

How many of those 60 mil accept violence as a means to install DJT?

....and .... do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people.

How many of those 60 mil accept violence as a means to install DJT?
Very few. That’s the 1/1000th of 1% I mentioned earlier. There are more in the left who think violence is the way to get what you want - hence, the Summer of Love.

So why then did our Divider get on national news, on a day when there was nothing breaking, to rail and rant against such a small number of people? Because he wants to give the impression that there are a large number of people like that, and the hatred against Trump voters has ramped up even beyond what is was.

So what was the point of the speech? To get gullible idiots to think there is a massive wave of dangerous, treasonous Republicans. It’s the same thing he did with his “white supremacists, danger, danger!“ rants.

The venom toward Trump voters has gotten so pronounced that I dread social events, and my sibling won’t go to any at all. Who wants to go out to a party where you have to listen to Democrats rage on and on about idiots and traitors who voted for Trump? I wouldn’t want to go to a meeting where antisemites mocked and condemned Jews. It’s the identical thing.

Not a lie... the dems cheated with fake ballots filled in for Biden in every swing states blue district.... thousands of them... that's why they won't allow a court to look at them....
Dems were banking on Trump quickly conceding the election avoiding investigation into their cheating. When Trump refused and the data suggested Dems cheated they freaked out and squealed like stuck pigs.

I heard someone ask the question, why did certain states stop counting votes during the controversial 2020 election?

This was the first time counting had ever stopped, and they all stopped in key battleground states that won the election for Biden

Moreover, before they stopped counting, Trump was winning, but they then stopped, and when everyone woke up in the morning Biden was President.

It is a fair question that I don't even see the GOP asking

Does everyone think that the GOP was in on this since they don't seem to be asking this question?
Because the election was over.

You lie. Here have a bunch of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

"Three in four supporters of Democratic challenger Joe Biden are worried about the prospect of Donald Trump rejecting the US presidential election result if it goes against him, an Opinium Research poll for the Guardian shows.

The survey underlined fears that the president will not accept the outcome of November’s race, triggering a constitutional crisis. Last week two congressional Democrats wrote to the Pentagon seeking assurance that the military would ensure an orderly transfer of power.

Nearly half of all Americans (47%) say they are worried about the possibility of Trump losing the election but refusing to concede defeat, Opinium found. Among Biden voters, that figure climbs to 75%, whereas for Trump voters it stands at 30%."

You keep um.

"Three in four supporters of Democratic challenger Joe Biden are worried about the prospect of Donald Trump rejecting the US presidential election result if it goes against him, an Opinium Research poll for the Guardian shows.

The survey underlined fears that the president will not accept the outcome of November’s race, triggering a constitutional crisis. Last week two congressional Democrats wrote to the Pentagon seeking assurance that the military would ensure an orderly transfer of power.

Nearly half of all Americans (47%) say they are worried about the possibility of Trump losing the election but refusing to concede defeat, Opinium found. Among Biden voters, that figure climbs to 75%, whereas for Trump voters it stands at 30%."

You keep um.
Libs please just shut your pie holes. YOU PEOPLE questioned both Bush wins and Trump's. You did everything short of armed insurrection to undermine and remove them from office. You have zero cred. :talk2hand: Don't even dare speak to us about respecting the will of the people and election outcomes, you don't. :talk2hand:

Libs please just shut your pie holes. YOU PEOPLE questioned both Bush wins and Trump's. You did everything short of armed insurrection to undermine and remove them from office. You have zero cred. :talk2hand: Don't even dare speak to us about respecting the will of the people and election outcomes, you don't. :talk2hand:
Blow it out your ass. Your claim was democrats were banking on Trump to concede early in 2020. They weren't, and that fact is demonstrable.

Here's how it's done.

"But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that, we cherish it. It also enshrines other things; the rule of law, the principle that we are all equal in rights and dignity, freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values too and we must defend them."

That Trumpybear couldn't bring himself to conceded and ask for the country to peacefully move on, like most all president do, proves he was never fit for the job.

Never again Donnie, Never again.

Forum List

Back