Why did the holocaust occur?

Very True!!!

In reality I do wish my ancestors choose Christ or honestly forced to convert! I wish I could convince my wife to at least let our children choose Christ! Religion to me is baseless and illogical, so in reality why would anyone let it be a handicap!

Why would you want to abandon your heritage and identity? :eusa_eh:

The stigma of Jews outside of America and in certain parts of America is really not worth it, especially since I don't see the logic in a believing in a higher power!

I do however like the ethic of modern Evangelical Christianity (all accept their non-acceptance of homosexuality which is troubling to me)! Yes I think many of their beliefs are illogical and stupid, but most Evangelicals Christians I have met are some of the most charitable, ethical and kind-hearted people out there!

What stigma? Many prominent politicians, academics etc etc in the US are Jewish. Even in Europe it isn't a bad thing. Sarkozy's father or something was Jewish. A fair number of British cabinet ministers are or were Jewish.
I can't believe someone would cave in to public perception and give up a 3,000 year heritage. Especially after his ancestors probably died rather than do so.

Why would you want to abandon your heritage and identity? :eusa_eh:

The stigma of Jews outside of America and in certain parts of America is really not worth it, especially since I don't see the logic in a believing in a higher power!

I do however like the ethic of modern Evangelical Christianity (all accept their non-acceptance of homosexuality which is troubling to me)! Yes I think many of their beliefs are illogical and stupid, but most Evangelicals Christians I have met are some of the most charitable, ethical and kind-hearted people out there!

What stigma? Many prominent politicians, academics etc etc in the US are Jewish. Even in Europe it isn't a bad thing. Sarkozy's father or something was Jewish. A fair number of British cabinet ministers are or were Jewish.
I can't believe someone would cave in to public perception and give up a 3,000 year heritage. Especially after his ancestors probably died rather than do so.

I personally don't believe the Jewish religions rules, customs or beliefs! Sorry if things like the red sea parted then why do such "miracles" not happen today? Logic has to overcome folklore in my opinion. Protecting such beliefs to one's detriment is illogical to me! But I will remain whatever my kids are, if that is Judaism, then so be it!

I personally don't believe the Jewish religions rules, customs or beliefs! Sorry if things like the red sea parted then why do such "miracles" not happen today? Logic has to overcome folklore in my opinion. Protecting such beliefs to one's detriment is illogical to me! But I will remain whatever my kids are, if that is Judaism, then so be it!

Why would you? And why do you think it's necessary to have belief before you can have action?

Are those beliefs less credible than raising Lazerus from the dead, or feeding a whole crowd from one little kid's lunch?

Are those beliefs less credible than raising Lazerus from the dead, or

No, but that is not the point! Point is I rather not have my kids subject to stigmas and possible hatred simply because of a belief I don't share!

feeding a whole crowd from one little kid's lunch?
Not sure I understand this comment! :confused: Are you trying to say all atheist have to be Democrats?

No, but that is not the point! Point is I rather not have my kids subject to stigmas and possible hatred simply because of a belief I don't share!

Not sure I understand this comment! :confused: Are you trying to say all atheist have to be Democrats?
i think he was trying to make the comparison to beliefs in Christianity

:lol: No, that was a reference to another of Jesus miracles, the feeding loaves and fishes to the multitudes from food meant for one child.

The point being that Christian miracles are no more credible in today's world than are Jewish ones.

The stupid OP question is: "Why did the holocaust occur?"

The correct answer, obviously, is: "Because those Jews just refuse to commit mass suicide."

The fucking Nazis and filthy Islamoscum wouldn't have to try so hard to wipe them out if only the Jews would oblige them by killing themselves off.

Gee. I wonder why the Jews just never seem willing to oblige the scumbags who want them all dead?

Are those beliefs less credible than raising Lazerus from the dead, or feeding a whole crowd from one little kid's lunch?

Unfortunately for your point Judaism doesn't rely on miracles for validation of what we believe.

:lol: No, that was a reference to another of Jesus miracles, the feeding loaves and fishes to the multitudes from food meant for one child.

The point being that Christian miracles are no more credible in today's world than are Jewish ones.

The same can be said of all religious miracles! Including Islamic!

Nice.........Sunnidiot and Yakking One are going to form their own little racist club.

Shit........invite Chucked Ass and you'll have your own little Rainbow Coalition of hate!
As I have stated before ABikerSailor.

I am 100% against racism, in any way, shape or form.

Racism is based on stupidity and pure ignorance. :evil:

You are also a flat out liar, which means nothing you say should be taken seriously. You ARE a racist, and one of the worst on the USMB's.

Nice.........Sunnidiot and Yakking One are going to form their own little racist club.

Shit........invite Chucked Ass and you'll have your own little Rainbow Coalition of hate!

You are also a flat out liar, which means nothing you say should be taken seriously. You ARE a racist, and one of the worst on the USMB's.

That means a lot coming from you, Torquemada. :lol:

i wouldn't call him a racist, more of a massive bigot

Maybe Sunni can answer why Arabs had to flee Moslem countries. Why did Moslems flee Baghdad, Mecca, Cario, why did all those Arabs flee to live with Jews. Why did so many Moslems flee all of the Moslem controlled countries to live in the USA.

Why did moslems take their children to Jews to be cured of a disease that caused blindness.

Why do arabs still flee, why do arabs still seek life with Americans and Jews.

Sunni continues to prove the world will never be free of morons. Moron as in one of lower intelligence.

They left the IsLAME countries because the radicals of their religion had taken over and the inmates had the asylum under their control.

Same thing could conceivably happen in this country with the Christian conservatives............

way to add nothing to a thread, you insensitive prick

I don't believe there is any question that is so simple yet that requires such a complex answer.

On another message board more relating to photography, a photographer had unveiled a new, quite excellent body of work that exhibited portraits of holocaust survivors. One critic had this to say about the subject matter:

To be perfectly frank I see no point in adding yet another body of work -even a work as masterful as this clearly is -to the subject of the Holocaust that is devoid of any serious analysis of the question of why. A million volumes have already been written and they all with few exceptions primarily function to shroud the episode in mystery, rendering the subject broadly incomprehensible and in so doing, serving to intellectually disarm any meaningful resistance to its future resuscitation.

The discussion of politics is not allowed on that forum, so I thought I would turn the discussion over to here, where there are quite a few intelligent people on this forum.

So, why do YOU think the holocaust happened? Give whatever realist or phillisophical belief you might have on why it occurred.

Also, I know there are deniers out there who believe the holocaust never happened and we've got your story down - thank you. I also know there are one or two neo-nazis/skinheads/racists on this forum, again thank you, we know you hate Jews. This discussion is not for you and I would thank you if you kept out of it.

I don't give a shit and am tired of constantly hearing about.

not 6 milion or 11 million or 50 million have died recently outside wwII because of hitler

so shut the fuck up you ignoramous. Youre a disgrace to texans everywhere

It happened because Mans Inhumanity to Man has no boundaries.

The safest course is to do nothing against one's conscience. With this secret, we can enjoy life and have no fear from death. -Voltaire

and continues to happen to every race, nationality, and creed.

fuck you. I hope your parents are taken away, and your family is gassed or shot in the head you fucking faggot

Fuck YOu

I don't believe there is any question that is so simple yet that requires such a complex answer.

On another message board more relating to photography, a photographer had unveiled a new, quite excellent body of work that exhibited portraits of holocaust survivors. One critic had this to say about the subject matter:

To be perfectly frank I see no point in adding yet another body of work -even a work as masterful as this clearly is -to the subject of the Holocaust that is devoid of any serious analysis of the question of why. A million volumes have already been written and they all with few exceptions primarily function to shroud the episode in mystery, rendering the subject broadly incomprehensible and in so doing, serving to intellectually disarm any meaningful resistance to its future resuscitation.

The discussion of politics is not allowed on that forum, so I thought I would turn the discussion over to here, where there are quite a few intelligent people on this forum.

So, why do YOU think the holocaust happened? Give whatever realist or phillisophical belief you might have on why it occurred.

Also, I know there are deniers out there who believe the holocaust never happened and we've got your story down - thank you. I also know there are one or two neo-nazis/skinheads/racists on this forum, again thank you, we know you hate Jews. This discussion is not for you and I would thank you if you kept out of it.

I don't give a shit and am tired of constantly hearing about.

Forum List

Back