Why did rednecks take over the History and Discovery channels?

I remember when these channels had cool programming.

Now it's all redneck shit.

Why did American society dumb down and lose it's interest in science and technology in the 2010s?

Because you’re seeing a massive decline of a dying super power
Did you really think it could last forever
. Yes , killed and defeated by the “ enemies from within “

Why did American society dumb down and lose it's interest in science and technology in the 2010s?

...why are you using a slur and slandering a group of people?? that's what the nazis did

American society dumbed down and lost its interest in science and technology well before the 2010s; cable channels had to pander to such stupidity to remain viable.

They tried to rekindle that interest but couldn’t.
..the blacks dumb down society --they graduate at lower levels- undeniable

American society dumbed down and lost its interest in science and technology well before the 2010s; cable channels had to pander to such stupidity to remain viable.

They tried to rekindle that interest but couldn’t.
Welcome to progressive, public education.

Because you’re seeing a massive decline of a dying super power
Did you really think it could last forever
. Yes , killed and defeated by the “ enemies from within “

Actually it is being killed by extremists on both sides. Idiots who won’t compromise or even speak to their opposites in anything resembling a civilized manner. You aren’t the solution. You are part of the problem.

1624634551177.png

Do they have one on the history of barbeque?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Forum List

Back