Law abiding Black gun owners...one of the biggest growth sectors in gun ownership....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And here we have an article on Americans who own guns.......

rowing up in Chicago, I routinely saw negative portrayals of African Americans with guns: Black men there and in the rest of the country were associated with gangs and criminality, and guns were always deemed dangerous in their hands. But at home, I saw a positive, responsible side of firearms ownership: My father was an Army veteran and a police officer. I became a gun owner myself — one of the 24 percent of African Americans who report owning guns, according to Pew Research Center. They, like me, are comfortable exercising their Second Amendment rights.

The point of this project is to recondition myself, and others, toward the more positive view of Black people and guns: to promote a more balanced archive of images of African Americans with firearms by showing responsible gun owners — those who use these weapons for sport, hobby and protection. I hope these photos bring that important point into focus.

The mere thought of a black man with a gun makes a cop's trigger finger itch.

rowing up in Chicago, I routinely saw negative portrayals of African Americans with guns: Black men there and in the rest of the country were associated with gangs and criminality, and guns were always deemed dangerous in their hands. But at home, I saw a positive, responsible side of firearms ownership: My father was an Army veteran and a police officer. I became a gun owner myself — one of the 24 percent of African Americans who report owning guns, according to Pew Research Center. They, like me, are comfortable exercising their Second Amendment rights.

The point of this project is to recondition myself, and others, toward the more positive view of Black people and guns: to promote a more balanced archive of images of African Americans with firearms by showing responsible gun owners — those who use these weapons for sport, hobby and protection. I hope these photos bring that important point into focus.

Conservatives are a sad group

A disproportionate share of black people live in the ultradangerous American Ghetto. Walking the streets of such hell holes is taking your life into your own hands.

A person would have to be a fool to risk their life and going out unarmed, and decisions like Heller by the Supremes in recent years have made self defense viable and legal.

Not a surprising reality at all.

Ya I mean just cause 12 percent of the population does 37 percent of all violent crime and is responsible for 50 percent of all murders, what's to worry or complain about?

Ya I mean just cause 12 percent of the population does 37 percent of all violent crime and is responsible for 50 percent of all murders, what's to worry or complain about?
So you, like mudwhistle think that blacks "are a threat"?

I think that in certain areas it is wise to think blacks are a threat. But then I never travel to those areas so no the blacks I meet and interact with are not a threat.

I think that in certain areas it is wise to think blacks are a threat. But then I never travel to those areas so no the blacks I meet and interact with are not a threat.
Why would you think blacks are a threat in "certain areas" but not others?

LOL you are either amazingly stupid or moronicly naïve,

Calling someone else "stupid" then using the "word" moronicly is it's own special irony. You should be embarrassed by your idiocy. Your cowardly avoidance of a simple question is also not a very good quality.

Calling someone else "stupid" then using the "word" moronicly is it's own special irony. You should be embarrassed by your idiocy. Your cowardly avoidance of a simple question is also not a very good quality.
that you are to stupid to actually use common sense is amazing.

You mean "too" right? Wow...you're incredibly illiterate.

Back to the question...

Back to the question...

read a crime stat from the FBI, watch the news get educated, you are too stupid to breath if you don't know the answer to your idiotic questions.

Back to the question...

read a crime stat from the FBI, watch the news get educated, you are too stupid to breath if you don't know the answer to your idiotic questions.
I'm too stupid to "breath"? LOL....

I'm asking you why you're so threatened by some blacks but not others. I don't think the FBI has statistics on what you think.

The mere thought of a black man with a gun makes a cop's trigger finger itch.

The biggest threat to a Black man is another Black man.

That may sound "racist", but its actually 100% accurate.

The chance of a black guy getting whacked by another brother is exponentially higher than getting clipped by a Honky.

It is not racism if it is the truth.

Of course to these Moon Bats everything is racist.

Actually, I think it was Andrew Klavan or Ben Shapiro who pointed out that it isn't 12% of the population....black males make up 7% of the population but over 50% of the murderers in the country.....and their victims are primarily other young black males....the majority of the victims are criminals.

Law abiding Black gun owners...one of the biggest growth sectors in gun ownership....​

This has been discussed before and this white man knows it is a good thing. Before the pandemic we were seeing a large growth of black women getting the training to obtain a conceal carry permit.

Forum List

Back