Why did God let coronavirus happen?

God doesn't create or orchestrate suffering but suffering serves a purpose.

There could be no genesis in the material world without destruction. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

How could a loving, just, and powerful God allow a tragedy like the coronavirus pandemic? Doesn’t he care that innocent people are suffering and dying? It seems unjust. If God exists, isn't he strong enough to stop this madness?

I once was quite skeptical about faith matters and did not accept these ideas right away. It took time, interaction, reflection, and analysis. But exposure to this reasoning was a necessary start. Maybe this can get you thinking.

Stay safe. And inquisitive

God created us in his image with all his ability, it is up to us to learn to use it wisely
Is this kid made in god's image?
View attachment 393675
How many times have you made the argument that imperfection equals no God, Taz? A hundred? Two hundred?

Do you think the answer to your childish argument is going to change?
I've never made that argument. Or maybe you can quote me? I'll wait. :popcorn:
Hundreds of times. It's your signature move. You aren't any different than Hobelim or Breezewood. You just have a different signature move. Bleating the same tired thing day after day. Poor little Taz, has such a sad life that she has to spread her misery to get joy from life.

So... Do you think the answer to your childish argument is going to change?
I never said that it equals no god, I ask why god makes deformed babies.

I'm having déjà vu all over again. I've given you the answer to that question tons of times, and others have as well, but amazingly, you act as if no one answers it and you keep asking it over and over and over, like a 3 year old child.

I'll say it again, for the 10,000th time. This is a fallen, corrupted world. Not just in a moral sense but in a physical sense as well. The way the world is now is not at all the way it was in the beginning. In the very beginning, the world God created was "very good," basically paradise. As the Bible says, when sin came into the world everything began to change. But it is not only the result of the original fall, it's the continued actions of mankind that mess up everything, and unfortunately that affects not only the earth itself but life too.

As someone else already told you a few posts up, there are many harmful things that PEOPLE have brought into the equation that cause all sorts of physical problems like mutations, diseases like cancer, etc, etc.

For example, there are pharmaceutical companies who have put out products that they know cause cancer but didn't take those products off the shelves until they were forced to, because those corrupt people only cared about making a profit rather than the people and the effects of their products.

You want to blame God for HUMAN corruption, which not only started the fall in the first place, but continues to create problems in this world, in both the environment and in the gene pool.

Despite all of that, God is going to restore the original peaceful and perfect world He created. From a Christian perspective, not only will there be a restoration on this earth, in the millennial reign of Christ, but also a new earth. And that is what heaven is, a perfect place with no death, no disease, no suffering, no evil... a paradise, the way things are SUPPOSED to be, a place that is what you seem to want. Well if you want that you can have it, but obviously you need to get right with God, instead of blaming God for all the bad, while enjoying and benefiting from all the good and not even acknowledging God for that.
Most deformed, retarded, cancerous babies are naturally produced, no pesticides... involved. My question is why a benevolent god would make such things. Your answer is that it's man's fault. So god is making all these deformed... babies and blaming it on man!!!! And that god continues to make these poor babies... That is absolutely horrendous! Hurting babies and justifying it by blaming someone else? THAT'S FUCKING NUTS!!!!!!!!! o_O

Which is why I keep asking, because your answer FOR SURE can't be it.

You obviously didn't understand what I said. I didn't claim it was all about pesticides. I'll say it again, this entire world is not the way it was in the very beginning, the entire world is corrupted, and that initially happened because of man's actions and it continues because of man. Your position would only make sense if it was like that in the very beginning when God created the world. But it wasn't. It was Paradise. NOW things are different. But as I said, this world is just temporary, there is a better place where things are as they should be. And that perfect world God created in the beginning is going to be restored here on earth, that is what the Bible says and that is something that you have not even acknowledged.
So god punishes babies who didn't do anything with perverse pain and deformation, because of some revenge thing because some human in the past made a booboo. Either your god is a prick or that stories not true.

You get off on playing your game. You have a disorder.
This is your new response when you're on TILT!
I don't know. Why don't you keep asking the same question another 89 times and let's find out together.
Why does god make stillbirths? He’s the first abortioner.

Another question: Why do you play this idiotic game; why do you do so? What's your intention?
Dude thinks his god is perfect and dingbat even says that god makes deformed babies because god is testing him to see if he'll love everyone. Or some shit like that. He makes no sense.
Keeps the same question: Why do you play this idiotic game; why do you do so? What's your intention? ... What makes your kind to think with you yourselve in a self-reflexive way? Why do you just simple not say for example "I do believe god is evil, because his creation is suffering." Why do you try to convince other people from your way to live? What do you win by doing so?

I'm curious as to what believers think about this,

Are you sure you are curious? Strange in this context: You attack everyone - you do not really ask anything - and I never had the feeling you try to understand, what someone else says to you.

because I couldn't follow someone who makes deformed and retarded babies and make them suffer extreme pain on purpose. That's grotesque!

You seem not to know a lot about the functions of a body. The complexity of a body is a wonder. Nothing and no one makes deformed or retarded babies. Beginning with the procreation (unified genes of the parents) a human being developes a body, is growing old and will die one day. And on this way are able to happen lots of things, which are damaging a soul and/or a body. If you like to fight against deformed and retarded babies I would suggest to you to fight specially against alcohol, drugs and environmental pollution. The foetal alcohol syndrome is one of the most worse problems for the innocent children who suffer the problem "legalized alcohol". Why do we do so? Why do we legalize alcohol? Specially: How are we able to protect children - also before they are born - from this poison? The later someone starts to make self-destructive experiences with alcohol and drugs the better is the quality of life.

Most deformities are natural. So why would god make children suffer like that?

My goodness taz, can you do anything besides build straw men?

Why would god makes kids suffer? Do you know?

Why do you keep asking false questions? Do you know?

So you don’t know, got it.

I don't know why you keep asking false questions. I assume it's because you have a disorder, Taz.

It's a legitimate question why god has children in his realm who suffer perverse pain, deformations, mental retardation, cancer, a malformed heart...? He's god, he could do away with all that, yet he doesn't. WHy?

I don't know. Why don't you keep asking the same question another 89 times and let's find out together.

Another question: Why do you play this idiotic game; why do you do so? What's your intention?
Dude thinks his god is perfect and dingbat even says that god makes deformed babies because god is testing him to see if he'll love everyone. Or some shit like that. He makes no sense.
Keeps the same question: Why do you play this idiotic game; why do you do so? What's your intention? ... What makes your kind to think with you yourselve in a self-reflexive way? Why do you just simple not say for example "I do believe god is evil, because his creation is suffering." Why do you try to convince other people from your way to live? What do you win by doing so?

Are you sure you are curious? Strange in this context: You attack everyone - you do not really ask anything - and I never had the feeling you try to understand, what someone else says to you.

because I couldn't follow someone who makes deformed and retarded babies and make them suffer extreme pain on purpose. That's grotesque!

You seem not to know a lot about the functions of a body. The complexity of a body is a wonder. Nothing and no one makes deformed or retarded babies. Beginning with the procreation (unified genes of the parents) a human being developes a body, is growing old and will die one day. And on this way are able to happen lots of things, which are damaging a soul and/or a body. If you like to fight against deformed and retarded babies I would suggest to you to fight specially against alcohol, drugs and environmental pollution. The foetal alcohol syndrome is one of the most worse problems for the innocent children who suffer the problem "legalized alcohol". Why do we do so? Why do we legalize alcohol? Specially: How are we able to protect children - also before they are born - from this poison? The later someone starts to make self-destructive experiences with alcohol and drugs the better is the quality of life.

I don't know why you keep asking false questions. I assume it's because you have a disorder, Taz.

It's a legitimate question why god has children in his realm who suffer perverse pain, deformations, mental retardation, cancer, a malformed heart...? He's god, he could do away with all that, yet he doesn't. WHy?

I've answered this before, Taz. Several times. Why are you asking me again? Are you stupid or something? But hey, if you want to go through it yet again, let's do it.

With infinite wisdom and goodness God freely willed to create a world "in a state of journeying" towards its ultimate perfection. In God's plan this process of becoming involves the appearance of certain beings and the disappearance of others, the existence of the more perfect alongside the less perfect, both constructive and destructive forces of nature.

How could a loving, just, and powerful God allow a tragedy like the coronavirus pandemic? Doesn’t he care that innocent people are suffering and dying? It seems unjust. If God exists, isn't he strong enough to stop this madness?

I once was quite skeptical about faith matters and did not accept these ideas right away. It took time, interaction, reflection, and analysis. But exposure to this reasoning was a necessary start. Maybe this can get you thinking.

Stay safe. And inquisitive

God created us in his image with all his ability, it is up to us to learn to use it wisely
Is this kid made in god's image?
View attachment 393675
How many times have you made the argument that imperfection equals no God, Taz? A hundred? Two hundred?

Do you think the answer to your childish argument is going to change?
I've never made that argument. Or maybe you can quote me? I'll wait. :popcorn:
Hundreds of times. It's your signature move. You aren't any different than Hobelim or Breezewood. You just have a different signature move. Bleating the same tired thing day after day. Poor little Taz, has such a sad life that she has to spread her misery to get joy from life.

So... Do you think the answer to your childish argument is going to change?
I never said that it equals no god, I ask why god makes deformed babies.

I'm having déjà vu all over again. I've given you the answer to that question tons of times, and others have as well, but amazingly, you act as if no one answers it and you keep asking it over and over and over, like a 3 year old child.

I'll say it again, for the 10,000th time. This is a fallen, corrupted world. Not just in a moral sense but in a physical sense as well. The way the world is now is not at all the way it was in the beginning. In the very beginning, the world God created was "very good," basically paradise. As the Bible says, when sin came into the world everything began to change. But it is not only the result of the original fall, it's the continued actions of mankind that mess up everything, and unfortunately that affects not only the earth itself but life too.

As someone else already told you a few posts up, there are many harmful things that PEOPLE have brought into the equation that cause all sorts of physical problems like mutations, diseases like cancer, etc, etc.

For example, there are pharmaceutical companies who have put out products that they know cause cancer but didn't take those products off the shelves until they were forced to, because those corrupt people only cared about making a profit rather than the people and the effects of their products.

You want to blame God for HUMAN corruption, which not only started the fall in the first place, but continues to create problems in this world, in both the environment and in the gene pool.

Despite all of that, God is going to restore the original peaceful and perfect world He created. From a Christian perspective, not only will there be a restoration on this earth, in the millennial reign of Christ, but also a new earth. And that is what heaven is, a perfect place with no death, no disease, no suffering, no evil... a paradise, the way things are SUPPOSED to be, a place that is what you seem to want. Well if you want that you can have it, but obviously you need to get right with God, instead of blaming God for all the bad, while enjoying and benefiting from all the good and not even acknowledging God for that.
Most deformed, retarded, cancerous babies are naturally produced, no pesticides... involved. My question is why a benevolent god would make such things. Your answer is that it's man's fault. So god is making all these deformed... babies and blaming it on man!!!! And that god continues to make these poor babies... That is absolutely horrendous! Hurting babies and justifying it by blaming someone else? THAT'S FUCKING NUTS!!!!!!!!! o_O

Which is why I keep asking, because your answer FOR SURE can't be it.

You obviously didn't understand what I said. I didn't claim it was all about pesticides. I'll say it again, this entire world is not the way it was in the very beginning, the entire world is corrupted, and that initially happened because of man's actions and it continues because of man. Your position would only make sense if it was like that in the very beginning when God created the world. But it wasn't. It was Paradise. NOW things are different. But as I said, this world is just temporary, there is a better place where things are as they should be. And that perfect world God created in the beginning is going to be restored here on earth, that is what the Bible says and that is something that you have not even acknowledged.
So god punishes babies who didn't do anything with perverse pain and deformation, because of some revenge thing because some human in the past made a booboo. Either your god is a prick or that stories not true.
False question.

I've answered this before, Taz. Several times. Why are you asking me again? Are you stupid or something? But hey, if you want to go through it yet again, let's do it.

With infinite wisdom and goodness God freely willed to create a world "in a state of journeying" towards its ultimate perfection. In God's plan this process of becoming involves the appearance of certain beings and the disappearance of others, the existence of the more perfect alongside the less perfect, both constructive and destructive forces of nature.

That says nothing. I'd like to know specifically why god makes children suffer? Whether it's in a state of journey or othewrwise, why would a benevolent and just god make children suffer so terribly?

That says nothing. I'd like to know specifically why god makes children suffer? Whether it's in a state of journey or othewrwise, why would a benevolent and just god make children suffer so terribly?

Again... what you are saying is false. Is God making me type this? Did God make you read this? By your logic, God controls everything. Is that what YOU believe?

As for your belief that being mentally handicapped is bad or that they suffer, that's just ignorant on your part. So you wouldn't love a handicapped child? You would think they were less than human? That's sad.

As for why the world is the way it is, if you had infinite wisdom, you'd be able to see it. But I can tell you that everything works for good.

No. It's saying quite a lot. With infinite wisdom and goodness God freely willed to create a world "in a state of journeying" towards its ultimate perfection. In God's plan this process of becoming involves the appearance of certain beings and the disappearance of others, the existence of the more perfect alongside the less perfect, both constructive and destructive forces of nature.

The key is infinite wisdom and goodness. You lack those things, God is those things. So you lack understanding. He doesn't. Can't wait for you to argue with the Creator of existence and explain to Him that He got it wrong.

Again... what you are saying is false. Is God making me type this? Did God make you read this? By your logic, God controls everything. Is that what YOU believe?

As for your belief that being mentally handicapped is bad or that they suffer, that's just ignorant on your part. So you wouldn't love a handicapped child? You would think they were less than human? That's sad.

As for why the world is the way it is, if you had infinite wisdom, you'd be able to see it. But I can tell you that everything works for good.
It's not working for good for babies born blind, or needing a new heart, or deformed and in pain, or otherwise suffering. If you can't see that...

No. It's saying quite a lot. With infinite wisdom and goodness God freely willed to create a world "in a state of journeying" towards its ultimate perfection. In God's plan this process of becoming involves the appearance of certain beings and the disappearance of others, the existence of the more perfect alongside the less perfect, both constructive and destructive forces of nature.

The key is infinite wisdom and goodness. You lack those things, God is those things. So you lack understanding. He doesn't. Can't wait for you to argue with the Creator of existence and explain to Him that He got it wrong.
So god's plan includes kids suffering. :cuckoo:

No. That's life, Taz. And you make silly assertions that everyone who has a handicap is suffering. That's bullshit. It's shortsighted of you to diminish their existence. You lack understanding.

You don't know that. You have a very limited perspective. Apparently you believe they are diminished by their limitations, that they are a burden to their parents. You ever ask their parents?

You have never walked in their shoes. You have never asked what they thought. Your view is so shallow and superficial and is less than worthless.
There are children suffering in pain right now, having being born with some kind of deformity... If you don't know that, you should google it and inform yourself.

It's not working for good for babies born blind, or needing a new heart, or deformed and in pain, or otherwise suffering. If you can't see that...
You don't know that. You have a very limited perspective. Apparently you believe they are diminished by their limitations, that they are a burden to their parents. You ever ask their parents?

You have never walked in their shoes. You have never asked what they thought. Your view is so shallow and superficial and is less than worthless.

No. That's life, Taz. And you make silly assertions that everyone who has a handicap is suffering. That's bullshit. It's shortsighted of you to diminish their existence. You lack understanding.
Like I've said, some children are born with shit that leaves them in pain... A friend of mine's baby needed a new heart, but died. What the fuck is wrong with you?

There are children suffering in pain right now, having being born with some kind of deformity... If you don't know that, you should google it and inform yourself.
You make it sound like every single handicapped child is suffering, Taz. Which ones are suffering?

You're trying to deny that not only babies go through immense pain, but so do the parents, grandparents... EPIC FAIL!

Like I've said, some children are born with shit that leaves them in pain... A friend of mine's baby needed a new heart, but died. What the fuck is wrong with you?
You make it sound like all of them. Besides I call bullshit on this.

Everyone dies, Taz. Why would you single anyone out when everyone dies? Why not blame God for all death. You are being emotional and illogical.

You make it sound like every single handicapped child is suffering, Taz. Which ones are suffering?
I never said every single one, but you're trying to say none are in constant pain from having been born that way.

Forum List

Back