Does Yahweh/Jesus live by the Golden Rule?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

Most Christians seem to think so as they say that Yahweh/Jesus can do no evil.

We could look at all the commandments and laws but that might have us taking off in too many directions so I thought the Golden Rule might be a good starting point as it encompasses many of the commandments.

Most, I hope, start their moral thinking by some variant of the Golden Rule, a reciprocity rule, so I think we can all relate to some degree in judging Yahweh/Jesus.

Christians are told in scriptures to judge all things. Most Christians have judged Yahweh/Jesus and I wondered if others had as well.

Be you a Christian or not, could I have your overall thoughts and judgement of Yahweh/Jesus based on if you see him living by the Golden Rule?

Regards
DL

We could look at all the commandments and laws but that might have us taking off in too many directions so I thought the Golden Rule might be a good starting point as it encompasses many of the commandments.

Most, I hope, start their moral thinking by some variant of the Golden Rule, a reciprocity rule, so I think we can all relate to some degree in judging Yahweh/Jesus.

Christians are told in scriptures to judge all things. Most Christians have judged Yahweh/Jesus and I wondered if others had as well.

Be you a Christian or not, could I have your overall thoughts and judgement of Yahweh/Jesus based on if you see him living by the Golden Rule?

Regards
DL
Why wouldn't he? What are you judging him by? A book you don't accept as being true? Do you understand how illogical it is for you to argue something you don't believe is true?

So could it be that you are judging God based upon how hard you believe life is? Because I believe you aren't making a balanced judgement.

So what is the basis for your belief exactly so I may better address your concerns? :)

Regards
DL
Why wouldn't he? What are you judging him by? A book you don't accept as being true? Do you understand how illogical it is for you to argue something you don't believe is true?

So could it be that you are judging God based upon how hard you believe life is? Because I believe you aren't making a balanced judgement.

So what is the basis for your belief exactly so I may better address your concerns? :)

I use the same assets to judge as you do.

Strange that you allow yourself that trait, but will not allow it for me.

Regards
DL

Jesus is NOT Yahwey. Jesus is Yeshua, son of Yahwey.

Call him what you will. His morals still suck. You can expect no more from a fascist religion.

All except for the Gnostic Christian Jesus that is. The only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I use the same assets to judge as you do.

Strange that you allow yourself that trait, but will not allow it for me.

Regards
DL
I don’t judge.

• Funny
Reactions: Taz

Regards
DL

When God (Yahwey) came and dwelt among us (Jesus - Yeshua), He kept the law perfectly. He did what no other man could do. He went far beyond the "Golden Rule". I'm not quite sure what you're getting at with this post, though.

Jesus is NOT Yahwey. Jesus is Yeshua, son of Yahwey.

Call him what you will. His morals still suck. You can expect no more from a fascist religion.

All except for the Gnostic Christian Jesus that is. The only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Regards
DL
Oh, never mind. I see you don't know Jesus at all. Nor do you understand what being a Christian is all about. :(

Forum List

Back