Why did God let coronavirus happen?

Could God create a world where nothing bad ever happened to anyone?

He did, in the Garden of Eden.

We humans sinned and were tossed out.

The world we live in now is exile from our true home, heaven.

no, the sins only come afterwards by those unable to make amends for their adventures and pout about their misfortune - the true sinners who bask in tearing down what are the lessons learned for remissions. to live endlessly sinful. blackroot

How could a loving, just, and powerful God allow a tragedy like the coronavirus pandemic? Doesn’t he care that innocent people are suffering and dying? It seems unjust. If God exists, isn't he strong enough to stop this madness?

I once was quite skeptical about faith matters and did not accept these ideas right away. It took time, interaction, reflection, and analysis. But exposure to this reasoning was a necessary start. Maybe this can get you thinking.

Stay safe. And inquisitive

God created us in his image with all his ability, it is up to us to learn to use it wisely
Is this kid made in god's image?
View attachment 393675
How many times have you made the argument that imperfection equals no God, Taz? A hundred? Two hundred?

Do you think the answer to your childish argument is going to change?
I've never made that argument. Or maybe you can quote me? I'll wait. :popcorn:
Hundreds of times. It's your signature move. You aren't any different than Hobelim or Breezewood. You just have a different signature move. Bleating the same tired thing day after day. Poor little Taz, has such a sad life that she has to spread her misery to get joy from life.

So... Do you think the answer to your childish argument is going to change?
I never said that it equals no god, I ask why god makes deformed babies.
God didn't "make" that deformed kid. ...

The argument is: "God made a world, where such evil things are able to happen - so god is evil." We never found any real good intuitive answer to this argument since much more than 1700 years. I guess the deeper reason for this is: We don't know why god created the world at all and why it has to be in the way it is. The world is on gods way and we are part of this way. It's a dynamic structure: Panta rhei - everything is always in an inner and outer motion. If we like to keep things stable we have to repeat them. Every day the sun is rising - nevertheless we are not able to know whether it will rise tomorrow. I fear we are able to understand his plan fully, when this plan will finally be realized.

But nevertheless I believe in the end everything will be fine - and as long as it is not fine it is just simple still not the end. This child is a child of god - and it needs other children of god to help him (or her). The only thing we (=the children of god) are able to do wrong is not to see a child of god in this child of god and not to respect the god given human rights of this child. I hope it lives - and/or died - in a situation of love far from any hate.

Yes, God made the world and Mankind , however, God also gave Mankind FREEWILL. This isn't complex.

Asides some billion real questions in this context. One of this questions - a fundamental one - is a question of Lacantius (250-317 AD):

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Epicurus (made by Lacantius)

Instead of asking a Forum about God, why don't you ask God these questions? God listens.

You never spoke with god, isn't it? So why do you suggest to say to other people things to do, which you on your own never did do with a satisfying result? God sends no one into an egocentralised isolation. What you hear from him call from the roofs - your problem in the modern USA is perhaps your roofs are a little high sometimes. And the inner silence it needs to listen in this loud world is also not in the center of the modern lifestyle. Tell me what question about god I personally did ask here.

Last edited:
You get off on playing your game. You have a disorder.
This is your new response when you're on TILT!
I don't know. Why don't you keep asking the same question another 89 times and let's find out together.
Why does god make stillbirths? He’s the first abortioner.

Another question: Why do you play this idiotic game; why do you do so? What's your intention?
Dude thinks his god is perfect and dingbat even says that god makes deformed babies because god is testing him to see if he'll love everyone. Or some shit like that. He makes no sense.
Keeps the same question: Why do you play this idiotic game; why do you do so? What's your intention? ... What makes your kind to think with you yourselve in a self-reflexive way? Why do you just simple not say for example "I do believe god is evil, because his creation is suffering." Why do you try to convince other people from your way to live? What do you win by doing so?

Last edited:

We humans sinned

God was able to plant the tree of recognition of good and evil into a dimension where Eve and Adam were not able to reach it. He is allmighty. And god knew what will happen, because he is allknowing.

So your appointment of blame could be wrong ... looks like god liked exactly to do what had happened. The real question is perhaps: Why did god create us not only to be able to be sinners but to have to be sinners without any chance for us to avoid this? And not only we are suffering - the whole creation is suffering. ... Oh by the way: It's totally unclear whether Eve did know she should not eat fruits from special trees of the paradise. She was not existing when god informed Adam about this.

and were tossed out.

And not only this: We are not able to go back although god did not destroy the paradise.

In case paradise (past) and heaven (future) are the same.

Last edited:
How could a loving, just, and powerful God allow a tragedy like the coronavirus pandemic? Doesn’t he care that innocent people are suffering and dying? It seems unjust. If God exists, isn't he strong enough to stop this madness?

I once was quite skeptical about faith matters and did not accept these ideas right away. It took time, interaction, reflection, and analysis. But exposure to this reasoning was a necessary start. Maybe this can get you thinking.

Gods a white supremacist fat shaming sexist !

Thank God

Gods a white supremacist fat shaming sexist !

Thank God

And do you think god is an idiot or why else do you break here one of the 10 commandements?

How could a loving, just, and powerful God allow a tragedy like the coronavirus pandemic? ...

Oh by the way: In my eyes the Corona-2 virus is first of all a teacher. I'm convinced we still could win against Corona-2 wordwide - but only worldwide and not national - within only 2 weeks (let it be 4 weeks in worst case), if everyone would act loveful and reasonable.

And another information in this context: I was afraid about double infections in coming cold times: influenca + covid-19. But a German scientist made clear to me that the scenario "double infections" is not very plausible. If someone is infected, then the immune system is normally very active - and if a new virus comes in this situation then this new virus has nearly no chance to make a second infection at the same time.

Last edited:
I don't know. Why don't you keep asking the same question another 89 times and let's find out together.

Another question: Why do you play this idiotic game; why do you do so? What's your intention?
Dude thinks his god is perfect and dingbat even says that god makes deformed babies because god is testing him to see if he'll love everyone. Or some shit like that. He makes no sense.
Keeps the same question: Why do you play this idiotic game; why do you do so? What's your intention? ... What makes your kind to think with you yourselve in a self-reflexive way? Why do you just simple not say for example "I do believe god is evil, because his creation is suffering." Why do you try to convince other people from your way to live? What do you win by doing so?

I'm curious as to what believers think about this, because I couldn't follow someone who makes deformed and retarded babies and make them suffer extreme pain on purpose. That's grotesque!

I'm curious as to what believers think about this, because I couldn't follow someone who makes deformed and retarded babies and make them suffer extreme pain on purpose. That's grotesque!

So being mentally retarded means they all suffer extreme pain?

Do you even know what you re talking about dummy? :rofl:

Mental retardation (MR) refers to substantial limitations in present functioning. It starts before age 18 and is characterized by significantly subaverage intellectual functioning, existing concurrently with related limitations in two or more of the following applicable adaptive skill areas: communication.

Look it up, some kids are born so deformed that they live in constant pain. Or kids born with cancer or a heart that needs replacing. Are you saying that you never knew this? Really?

Look it up, some kids are born so deformed that they live in constant pain. Or kids born with cancer or a heart that needs replacing. Are you saying that you never knew this? Really?

I think you must be mentally retarded to argue they live in constant pain. :lmao:

I think you must be mentally retarded to argue they live in constant pain. :lmao:

I didn't say all of them are in pain. You're an idiot. But you knew that already.

I'm curious as to what believers think about this,

Are you sure you are curious? Strange in this context: You attack everyone - you do not really ask anything - and I never had the feeling you try to understand, what someone else says to you.

because I couldn't follow someone who makes deformed and retarded babies and make them suffer extreme pain on purpose. That's grotesque!

You seem not to know a lot about the functions of a body. The complexity of a body is a wonder. Nothing and no one makes deformed or retarded babies. Beginning with the procreation (unified genes of the parents) a human being developes a body, is growing old and will die one day. And on this way are able to happen lots of things, which are damaging a soul and/or a body. If you like to fight against deformed and retarded babies I would suggest to you to fight specially against alcohol, drugs and environmental pollution. The foetal alcohol syndrome is one of the most worse problems for the innocent children who suffer the problem "legalized alcohol". Why do we do so? Why do we legalize alcohol? Specially: How are we able to protect children - also before they are born - from this poison? The later someone starts to make self-destructive experiences with alcohol and drugs the better is the quality of life.

Last edited:

Something bad happened in the garden. That was where the serpent lived and hawked his fruit.

I didn't say all of them are in pain. You're an idiot. But you knew that already.

Sure sounded like that's what you are saying. So how many are actually in pain? Two?

Here's an experiment......

Put a piece of the most delicious candy on the table, next tell ALL your children that that candy is the candy of sin and suffering and that they must not touch it......

Then go away for a day.

The name of the game is called "setting you up for failure"

Put a piece of the most delicious candy on the table, next tell ALL your children that that candy is the candy of sin and suffering and that they must not touch it......

Then go away for a day.

True, but if you say if you don't eat it then you will get twice that later it becomes a test of delayed gratification which has has been shown to be a precursor of success.

Then go away for a day.

True, but if you say if you don't eat it then you will get twice that later it becomes a test of delayed gratification which has has been shown to be a precursor of success.

So, interpretation is left to the individual. Which still leaves a pit for the unwary or weak to fall into.

Lead us not into temptation........but boy that apple looks so good !!!

Forum List

Back