Why did God let coronavirus happen?

Again... what you are saying is false. Is God making me type this? Did God make you read this? By your logic, God controls everything. Is that what YOU believe?

As for your belief that being mentally handicapped is bad or that they suffer, that's just ignorant on your part. So you wouldn't love a handicapped child? You would think they were less than human? That's sad.

As for why the world is the way it is, if you had infinite wisdom, you'd be able to see it. But I can tell you that everything works for good.
It's not working for good for babies born blind, or needing a new heart, or deformed and in pain, or otherwise suffering. If you can't see that...
You don't know that. You have a very limited perspective. Apparently you believe they are diminished by their limitations, that they are a burden to their parents. You ever ask their parents?

You have never walked in their shoes. You have never asked what they thought. Your view is so shallow and superficial and is less than worthless.
You're trying to deny that not only babies go through immense pain, but so do the parents, grandparents... EPIC FAIL!
Yes, I am denying that. You say they - no idea of how many because you have never provided any evidence - are in pain 24/7/365. I call BS on that. That's just you being a pissed off atheist.

There are children suffering in pain right now, having being born with some kind of deformity... If you don't know that, you should google it and inform yourself.
You make it sound like every single handicapped child is suffering, Taz. Which ones are suffering?
I never said every single one, but you're trying to say none are in constant pain from having been born that way.
How many are in pain 24/7/365? Show me.

Again... what you are saying is false. Is God making me type this? Did God make you read this? By your logic, God controls everything. Is that what YOU believe?

As for your belief that being mentally handicapped is bad or that they suffer, that's just ignorant on your part. So you wouldn't love a handicapped child? You would think they were less than human? That's sad.

As for why the world is the way it is, if you had infinite wisdom, you'd be able to see it. But I can tell you that everything works for good.
It's not working for good for babies born blind, or needing a new heart, or deformed and in pain, or otherwise suffering. If you can't see that...
You don't know that. You have a very limited perspective. Apparently you believe they are diminished by their limitations, that they are a burden to their parents. You ever ask their parents?

You have never walked in their shoes. You have never asked what they thought. Your view is so shallow and superficial and is less than worthless.
You're trying to deny that not only babies go through immense pain, but so do the parents, grandparents... EPIC FAIL!
I went through pain the other day. I'm not in pain now. Should I blame God because I went through pain?

There are children suffering in pain right now, having being born with some kind of deformity... If you don't know that, you should google it and inform yourself.
You make it sound like every single handicapped child is suffering, Taz. Which ones are suffering?
I never said every single one, but you're trying to say none are in constant pain from having been born that way.
Are you saying there are none?

Was Stephen Hawking in pain all the time?
Handicapped people are not in pain all the time.
You are projecting and it's boring.

I believe you are intentionally vague and blow it way out of portion and harp on it because you are a bad person.

So you tell me how many there are that fit the description you are peddling.

I would love to see what kind of life Taz lived to have become such a shitty human being.

How could a loving, just, and powerful God allow a tragedy like the coronavirus pandemic? Doesn’t he care that innocent people are suffering and dying? It seems unjust. If God exists, isn't he strong enough to stop this madness?

I once was quite skeptical about faith matters and did not accept these ideas right away. It took time, interaction, reflection, and analysis. But exposure to this reasoning was a necessary start. Maybe this can get you thinking.

Stay safe. And inquisitive

You cannot believe in God and be a democrat, democrats are anti-life, this is totally irrefutable, you have murdered 60-80 million babies with your voting, you are not gonna find God on that end of the spectrum!

How could a loving, just, and powerful God allow a tragedy like the coronavirus pandemic? Doesn’t he care that innocent people are suffering and dying? It seems unjust. If God exists, isn't he strong enough to stop this madness?

I once was quite skeptical about faith matters and did not accept these ideas right away. It took time, interaction, reflection, and analysis. But exposure to this reasoning was a necessary start. Maybe this can get you thinking.

You cannot believe in God and be a democrat, democrats are anti-life, this is totally irrefutable, you have murdered 60-80 million babies with your voting, you are not gonna find God on that end of the spectrum!
anti-life, try managing Garden Earth -

1601588482532.png

the desert religions, republicans have been destroying and murdering at will everything in their path from their beginning time to the present day.

good luck ninja and the Almighty you come across.

anti-life, try managing Garden Earth -

View attachment 395708
the desert religions, republicans have been destroying and murdering at will everything in their path from their beginning time to the present day.

good luck ninja and the Almighty you come across.
You're playing the same moral relativist card you wanks always play, I do not defend, or endorse any religion over the next, I but point out blazing hypocrisy of the raging fascist op, and all who call democratic party home, masquerading as somehow "Godly!" The democratic party, and its democrats are now indisputably one of darkest evils in all of human history, period! You will not be finding the God of Christians, Jews, or Muslims residing anywhere within it, period! They have murdered 60-80 million babies and industrialized such on a scale that would have horrified even the Babylonians, Sumerians, and Carthaginians, all of whom embraced the practice of child sacrifice....

SOME children are born handicapped, mentally retarded and in constant pain. A good and just god would not do that for no reason.

I believe you are intentionally vague and blow it way out of portion and harp on it because you are a bad person.

So you tell me how many there are that fit the description you are peddling.
There are enough, why would a just god make even one child suffer for no reason?

I would love to see what kind of life Taz lived to have become such a shitty human being.
You're just pissed because now you know that you worship a prick who makes children suffer on purpose.

... It's not working for good for babies born blind ...

I don't watch movies, especially from a Nazi.

God will discuss this with you personally. You know very well that lots of my family members were Jews, who were murdered from [structural] Nazis like you. Who is discussing with you on a normal level forgets that you are not able to learn. You are a lost soul.

Last edited:
SOME children are born handicapped, mentally retarded and in constant pain. A good and just god would not do that for no reason.
Really?
I call BS.

Really?
I call BS.
Read this (and it's only ONE kind of case or disease):
Osteogenesis Imperfecta in Children - Health Encyclopedia - University of Rochester Medical Center

"Dealing with pain. Fractures and deformities can be very painful. Talk with your baby's healthcare provider about pain medicine or other ways to lessen pain."

Really?
I call BS.
Osteogenesis Imperfecta in Children - Health Encyclopedia - University of Rochester Medical Center

"Dealing with pain. Fractures and deformities can be very painful. Talk with your baby's healthcare provider about pain medicine or other ways to lessen pain."
I’m sure millions of babies have this

Really?
I call BS.

I’m sure millions of babies have this
So even if there are some, why would god purposely make children like that?

Forum List

Back