Why Did Democrats Kill the Amendment to Have Joe’s New IRS Auditors Only Audit the Rich?

I got audited this year. I only know because my refund took 4 months and they added $5 to my refund.

I dont want to veer down this road too far, but while you may have been ESSENTIALLY audited, you were not LITERALLY audited.

From what I understand, a true IRS audit is a MFer.

Not mant freedom loving Americans would ever for the IRS…its a HEAVY LEFT ORG.

Fuck, may I add, the IRS.

Democrats are the party of the rich.

Cause that would mean it could only investigate the top 1.8% of America...

Then he would share there wealth with his wife and pump a pension and he is below 400k again...

A person making a Million a year could do this ... $488k earnings a year is the top 1%... That would be about the top 0.5%...

Nice try to help to get your friends out with some creative accounting... Shows again the GOP is about the rich avoiding the way to pay their way...

There’s not 80,000 in America making $400K?
There’s 2,597,400.
Accountant will tell you to make you wife and adult kid in college an employee and you bring that right down...

Do you think we were born yesterday? This just allows an accountant to push his client into the lower bracket and know that he is safer from investigation...

What are your objection to a efficient IRS who collects money fairly as dictated by congress? You want IRS to run by the best people who can help a collection scheme which least obtrusive and thorougher...

Some tax breaks are great like Child Care or Education as they encourage investment into things that make society stronger and others are just loop holes invented by lobbyists...

Cause that would mean it could only investigate the top 1.8% of America...

Then he would share there wealth with his wife and pump a pension and he is below 400k again...

A person making a Million a year could do this ... $488k earnings a year is the top 1%... That would be about the top 0.5%...

Nice try to help to get your friends out with some creative accounting... Shows again the GOP is about the rich avoiding the way to pay their way...
You think the rich aren’t cheating on taxes?

Funny how in the last few years Democrats have proven they are in bed with mega corporations and the rich elite.

You think the rich aren’t cheating on taxes?

Funny how in the last few years Democrats have proven they are in bed with mega corporations and the rich elite.
So if someone is cheating on their taxes and "only" makes $350K...they shouldn't be audited?

Forum List

Back