Why did B. Clinton feel he needed to apologize to BLM?

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
I saw the little clip they've been playing on all the news shows, and what Bill Clinton said to the Black Lives Matter protesters was perfectly logical and not disrespectful, imo.
I would be interested in knowing what he said that was so wrong. I heard the interaction happened over ten minutes, so maybe some other parts went over the line, I don't know.

Here's the link to the video, in the off chance you haven't seen it.
Bill Clinton Gets Into Heated Exchange With Black Lives Matter Protester

Probably the first time since Monica Hillary has gone after Bill with a rolling pin.

after the cook showed her where it was kept

I saw the little clip they've been playing on all the news shows, and what Bill Clinton said to the Black Lives Matter protesters was perfectly logical and not disrespectful, imo.
I would be interested in knowing what he said that was so wrong. I heard the interaction happened over ten minutes, so maybe some other parts went over the line, I don't know.

Here's the link to the video, in the off chance you haven't seen it.
Bill Clinton Gets Into Heated Exchange With Black Lives Matter Protester
It was a communication breakdown. He didn't realize Black Lives Matter Protesters were his wife's voting bloc. He should visit home more often.

He grew some Trump sized fucking balls and spoke the uncensored truth. Good for him.

He was right when he got upset. He should not have to apologize.

Long time since I was actually glad to hear him speak out.

Okay. I'm a puzzled white person. Added a few more tags. Can anyone help me see where he went wrong in the eyes of anyone?

lol, he can't piss them off, Hillary needs to pander to them for a few more months for their votes. I was waiting to see Bill on his knees with tears streaming down his face wailing how: he's so sorry he raised his voice at them.

what snakes Democrat politicians are. they never stand on any principle.

The Clintons will have to get the fire hoses out on Election Day to get that black vote.

doesn't sound any different than a conservative. hmmmmmmmm

lol, he can't piss them off, Hillary needs to pander to them for a few more months for their votes. I was waiting to see Bill on his knees with tears streaming down his face wailing how: he's so sorry he raised his voice at them.

I didn't know BLM was supporting her or Bernie. They are demonstrating against them at the rallies, aren't they? Come to think of it, who WILL they actually vote for?

I didn't know BLM was supporting her or Bernie. They are demonstrating against them at the rallies, aren't they? Come to think of it, who WILL they actually vote for?
Lady, in reading responses to your question, it is clear how deep in division we are. It appears that all right wingers feel Democrats all are motivated by the dark side, and sadly most Democrats respond with bitterness. And it is a fearful sight to anyone who entertains wishes of a restoration to e pluribus unum. Hurtful hating words spoken cannot be unheard and I fear this generation will have to die off before national unity is restored, IF it can be done. McConnell's 1/20/09 Mission Statement has become the norm, and I fear Democrats, rather than try to heal, will simply re-instate that divisive tone.

I agree, bullwinkle, that rather than look for areas where we can agree, we foster division and turn our opponents into monsters in our minds. I can see that BLM and Bill Clinton both were somewhat guilty of that the other day. Kind of off topic, I think we have social media to thank for the hurtful hating divisiveness that has taken over--we allow ourselves to say things online that we would NEVER say face to face to a neighbor or coworker, and it has shaped our perspectives on 'the other side.' I don't see social media going away, though, and I doubt if waiting for all of us lamebrains to die will solve the problem. More are coming, every day. Maybe adjusting to this new, anonymous form of communication will improve over time?

Forum List

Back