Bathroom Wars - big fat con.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
The more I look into the bathroom wars, aka the anti LGBT laws, the more obvious it is that it is an orchestrated load of nothing.

Firstly it “addresses” a problem that doesnt seem to exist. There are already indecency laws in place. Sexual assault is a crime wherever it happens and in fact nobody seems to be able to point to an actual case that these new laws would have prevented.

15 Experts Debunk Right-Wing Transgender Bathroom Myth

In fact I dont know anybody who has had any problem when using toilet facilities other than the ongoing cleanliness issues.

That is because there isnt a problem.

The proposition itself is mad. A male perv will dress up in a frock in order to molest “your 5 year old daughter”, (note – she is always 5,or sometimes 7) in a public facility. What a scenario that is. These monsters thrive on secrecy and control. They are not going to hang around the bathroom all day on the off chance that a victim will show up. The poor mites are probably in more danger at home from their family and friends of the family.

Incidentally the 5 year old daughter line probably produced a load of high fiving at the think tank.

Thats the winner, that will sell it. Have a ceegar!!”

Why is it that this is just an issue in the States. The rest of the developed world is worrying about the economy,terrorism and the environment. I went to the match today and during the usual boredom I brought up this subject with my fellow sufferers. They all laughed and said that the US was really, you know, out there ! Nobody could tell me what the UK laws were other than the current laws that relate to paedos and sexual assault. They seem to be sufficient and none of us could think of a single case that involved public facilities. Not one case.

What do you guys know that we dont ?

I read an article last week. It stated that the passing of Gay marriage legislation meant that a militant backlash was inevitable. There was a powerful Christian Sharia element within the GOP and they would not accept progress. The article also stated that the “Bathroom Panic” originated from a well known think tank. Who would that be ?

I wish that I could find the link but I am sure that someone can. If you think I made it up then thats ok.

This has been taken up enthusiastically by a right wing media who flapped their fins like seals in a zoo when presented with a new “thing” for people to worry about.

So if there is no basis for fear what is going on ?

The truth of the matter is that the “Bathroom Panic” is just a Trojan Horse. It captures the headlines amongst the easily led whilst some other rather unpleasant stuff is going on outside the spotlight.

The bathroom scare campaign embraced by the GOP-led majority in the North Carolina General Assembly has no foundation in fact. It was a convenient pretense for passing a sweeping discrimination bill that disenfranchised all individuals facing discrimination and forced state control over local decision-making.

That’s what this bill was really about
.- Susan Ladd

Susan Ladd: Debunking the bathroom scare campaign

In reality the Bills have now managed to create a class of people with less rights whilst at the same time claiming to protect our “5 year old daughters” from a danger that doesnt exist. That will find enthusiastic support from scumbags who would actually deny Gays the right to breath.

Cruz-Aligned Pastor: Execute Girl Scout Leaders For 'Promoting Homosexuality'
Theodore Shoebat Supports Violent Vigilante Attacks Against Gay Rights Activists
Boykin's Defense of 'Religious Freedom' Includes Violent Anti-Trans Rhetoric
Trump Once Again Embraces Anti-Gay, Anti-Catholic Pastor Robert Jeffress

The tragedy is that hate crimes against the transgender community are soaring and these bills will only serve to increase the body count.

Its vicious,cynical and nasty. The people behind it will have blood on their hands.

Why is America so angry about transgender people going to the toilet?

Meantime the poor and unemployed who are unfortunate enough to live under the oppression of Christian Sharia law will pick up the tab for this nonsense. But fuck them , its their own fault that they are poor and unemployed.

As a closing thought....................................

It struck me that this type of reaction to progressive legislation is not new. After the emancipation of the slaves various states enacted laws to return them to a second class status. That shabby episode has still not been shaken off and still helps frame outsiders views on the Southern states. Its really ugly if you want to know.

So there you have it. Its a big fat con and you are being played like violins.

The OP sure is overly-obsessed with this subject. I'm betting he just wants to be able to wander into any rest room he wants.
Probably gets off on exposing his little inwardly heading penis.

The OP sure is overly-obsessed with this subject. I'm betting he just wants to be able to wander into any rest room he wants.
Probably gets off on exposing his little inwardly heading penis.
You did make me laugh but you have done me a favour by illustrating the lack of anything backing up this evil legislation.

Here's the problem pussboy:

The new law also bans transgender students in public schools from using their preferred bathroom.

The legislation was introduced after the city of Charlotte earlier passed its own bill to permit transgender people to use public toilets that correspond with their gender identity, rather than their gender at birth.

Bruce Springsteen cancels North Carolina gig over 'bathroom law'

A male high school student just has to say they identify as the opposite sex and they can access the girl's restroom. No actual surgery, makeup, dress, hair styling required. I understand yo are either perverted or a moron, but protecting girl's in the girl's restroom is priority one.

Note we are helping with their preference.

Some dude in a dress and needing a shave tries to get in a bathroom with our daughters and you'll see a war alright. Bank it

If it isn't a problem then why the insistence that men be allowed in the women's rest rooms?

The more I look into the bathroom wars, aka the anti LGBT laws, the more obvious it is that it is an orchestrated load of nothing.

Firstly it “addresses” a problem that doesnt seem to exist. There are already indecency laws in place. Sexual assault is a crime wherever it happens and in fact nobody seems to be able to point to an actual case that these new laws would have prevented.

In fact I dont know anybody who has had any problem when using toilet facilities other than the ongoing cleanliness issues.

That is because there isnt a problem.

The proposition itself is mad. A male perv will dress up in a frock in order to molest “your 5 year old daughter”, (note – she is always 5,or sometimes 7) in a public facility. What a scenario that is. These monsters thrive on secrecy and control. They are not going to hang around the bathroom all day on the off chance that a victim will show up. The poor mites are probably in more danger at home from their family and friends of the family.

Incidentally the 5 year old daughter line probably produced a load of high fiving at the think tank.

Thats the winner, that will sell it. Have a ceegar!!”

Why is it that this is just an issue in the States. The rest of the developed world is worrying about the economy,terrorism and the environment. I went to the match today and during the usual boredom I brought up this subject with my fellow sufferers. They all laughed and said that the US was really, you know, out there ! Nobody could tell me what the UK laws were other than the current laws that relate to paedos and sexual assault. They seem to be sufficient and none of us could think of a single case that involved public facilities. Not one case.

What do you guys know that we dont ?

I read an article last week. It stated that the passing of Gay marriage legislation meant that a militant backlash was inevitable. There was a powerful Christian Sharia element within the GOP and they would not accept progress. The article also stated that the “Bathroom Panic” originated from a well known think tank. Who would that be ?

I wish that I could find the link but I am sure that someone can. If you think I made it up then thats ok.

This has been taken up enthusiastically by a right wing media who flapped their fins like seals in a zoo when presented with a new “thing” for people to worry about.

So if there is no basis for fear what is going on ?

The truth of the matter is that the “Bathroom Panic” is just a Trojan Horse. It captures the headlines amongst the easily led whilst some other rather unpleasant stuff is going on outside the spotlight.

The bathroom scare campaign embraced by the GOP-led majority in the North Carolina General Assembly has no foundation in fact. It was a convenient pretense for passing a sweeping discrimination bill that disenfranchised all individuals facing discrimination and forced state control over local decision-making.

That’s what this bill was really about
.- Susan Ladd

Susan Ladd: Debunking the bathroom scare campaign

In reality the Bills have now managed to create a class of people with less rights whilst at the same time claiming to protect our “5 year old daughters” from a danger that doesnt exist. That will find enthusiastic support from scumbags who would actually deny Gays the right to breath.

Cruz-Aligned Pastor: Execute Girl Scout Leaders For 'Promoting Homosexuality'
Theodore Shoebat Supports Violent Vigilante Attacks Against Gay Rights Activists
Boykin's Defense of 'Religious Freedom' Includes Violent Anti-Trans Rhetoric
Trump Once Again Embraces Anti-Gay, Anti-Catholic Pastor Robert Jeffress

The tragedy is that hate crimes against the transgender community are soaring and these bills will only serve to increase the body count.

Its vicious,cynical and nasty. The people behind it will have blood on their hands.

Why is America so angry about transgender people going to the toilet?

Meantime the poor and unemployed who are unfortunate enough to live under the oppression of Christian Sharia law will pick up the tab for this nonsense. But fuck them , its their own fault that they are poor and unemployed.

As a closing thought....................................

It struck me that this type of reaction to progressive legislation is not new. After the emancipation of the slaves various states enacted laws to return them to a second class status. That shabby episode has still not been shaken off and still helps frame outsiders views on the Southern states. Its really ugly if you want to know.

So there you have it. Its a big fat con and you are being played like violins.
I assumed it was a leftwing con, but ok. They are both in on it. You can't fly with one wing only, and the right and left are once again collaborating to confuse the masses.

Nice to see you Willow Tree.

As I mentioned on a redundant thread, unisex single toilet restrooms are the best answer. I really think it is too burdensome to ask existing businesses to retrofit bathrooms, although they could be encouraged through a tax credit perhaps.

So, according to these rightie loons, men who would break the law to commit rape are being held in control only by the law that makes it illegal for them to enter the lady's room.

And that's why everyone correctly classifies those righties as being staggeringly stupid.

Now, one practical result of this law will be that hysterical righties will be calling the police on butch-looking women for using the restroom. And the righties here will all say those women deserved it, for the crime of not looking feminine enough.

Disagree. The men's lines are much shorter than women's are. Why congestion women's bathrooms with idiot males?

So, according to these rightie loons, men who would break the law to commit rape are being held in control only by the law that makes it illegal for them to enter the lady's room.

And that's why everyone correctly classifies those righties as being staggeringly stupid.

Now, one practical result of this law will be that hysterical righties will be calling the police on butch-looking women for using the restroom. And the righties here will all say those women deserved it, for the crime of not looking feminine enough.

Were liberals born full of shit or did it take awhile?

No moron, it is simply a common sense preventative profiling step to exclude males from female restrooms. Of course a male can enter a restroom and commit a rape. No one suggested that it would stop a rapist, except morons like you.

None of you can produce an example of a potential crime that isnt covered by existing laws

You are either stupid,or bigots,or stupid bigots.

I am more interested in why liberals insist on dressing up deviant behavior as normal.
None of you can produce an example of a potential crime that isnt covered by existing laws

You are either stupid,or bigots,or stupid bigots.

I suppose banks could just store the cash in the lobby too pussboy, but reasonable efforts made to lessen the chances of a crime before it happens.

This the same group of liberals that wants to restrict guns? We have tons of laws about that.

By the way, I didn't need a talking points outline to make these posts. Used common sense.

No moron, it is simply a common sense preventative profiling step to exclude males from female restrooms. Of course a male can enter a restroom and commit a rape. No one suggested that it would stop a rapist, except morons like you.
Nope, its a cover to introduce other discriminatory stuff. You bought it because you are basically a simpleton.

Forum List

Back