Those Busy, Busy Democrats

You'll need a bridge to reach it then.

By amazing coincidence I happen to have one for sale. :deal:
Liberals definitely cheer that kind of move on....they wish they could do that here because after all to a leftard, "da gubermint" is the only god you will ever need.

Liberals definitely cheer that kind of move on....they wish they could do that here because after all to a leftard, "da gubermint" is the only god you will ever need.

Liberals do no such thing; we wrote the First Amendment. You know -- the one that makes government smashing religion impossible.

Nice blanket, Linus.
LinusVanPelt.gif

belief in a god or gods is optional always has been.
needing a god is analogous to an alcoholic needing a drink.

You guys seriously need to revise your definition of "liberals." No one, not even leftards, want to take away anyone's religion. They just don't want some people to discriminate against others who don't have those same religious values. Kind of like the Puritans, who moved all the way to the New World to have religious freedom and then tarred and feathered, ran out of town, anyone who didn't follow their precise Puritanism.
Sweet.
Can't do that here, buddies. It's AMERICA where every flake gets his moment in the sun.

You guys seriously need to revise your definition of "liberals." No one, not even leftards, want to take away anyone's religion. They just don't want some people to discriminate against others who don't have those same religious values. Kind of like the Puritans, who moved all the way to the New World to have religious freedom and then tarred and feathered, ran out of town, anyone who didn't follow their precise Puritanism.
Sweet.
Can't do that here, buddies. It's AMERICA where every flake gets his moment in the sun.
the voice of reason speaks!

Liberals do no such thing; we wrote the First Amendment. You know -- the one that makes government smashing religion impossible.

You're correct. But the thread is about democrats and they are anything but liberal.

Nice blanket, Linus.
LinusVanPelt.gif
Nothing more disgusting OR pathetic than someone that tries to attach himself to REAL greatness even when it's obvious they do not have it in them. Today's liberals are cut from the same cloth as the ones that wrote the Constitution? That is easily one of THE dumbest things I have ever read here.. Liberals are for free speech as long as it is speech that they want heard. Our founding fathers were against overbearing taxation, today's liberals can NEVER get enough of other people's money. I spit in the face of the demcrat party. The odds of me slitting the throat of a demcrat is 100 times better than me ever supporting one.

Non sequitur. :dunno:

Au contraire, it follows quite well.

You're correct. But the thread is about democrats and they are anything but liberal.

I'm aware of that. But the poster above said "Liberals". It's his first word.

He's not the brightest bulb in the light tower if you know what I'm sayin'. Matter of fact he conflates it with "left" in the same sentence. Oblivious.

Nice blanket, Linus.
LinusVanPelt.gif
Nothing more disgusting OR pathetic than someone that tries to attach himself to REAL greatness even when it's obvious they do not have it in them. Today's liberals are cut from the same cloth as the ones that wrote the Constitution? That is easily one of THE dumbest things I have ever read here.. Liberals are for free speech as long as it is speech that they want heard. Our founding fathers were against overbearing taxation, today's liberals can NEVER get enough of other people's money. I spit in the face of the demcrat party. The odds of me slitting the throat of a demcrat is 100 times better than me ever supporting one.

Nice blanket, Linus.
LinusVanPelt.gif
They're not liberals. They're democrats.

Every time I read a thread post from a right winger I fear for America, how can so many right wingers be so dumb? One even wonders if the article is based on fact or nonsense from the dummies?

Forum List

Back