Why Did, And Why Do, So Many Self-Proclaimed Conservative Side w/Rush On Sandra Fluke

Fluke wasn't a slut, she's too ugly for that

she's more like a whore...she lets politicians pimp her out for her ranting and ravings

she was a real JOKE..some poor little rich (30 year old) college student whining in front of the country about having to pay for here own birth control

now since I'm a woman I can make these judgments..LOL

I suspect your form of Birth Control is your personality.

That and guys probably run for the hills when they hear you rant about Obama for six hours straight...

Incidently, she wasn't talking about HER birth control. She was talking about how women with valid medical conditions have to fight with the insurance provider because men in dresses won't provide health care promised because the Magic Sky Man said so.

she's more like a whore...she lets politicians pimp her out for her ranting and ravings

she was a real JOKE..some poor little rich (30 year old) college student whining in front of the country about having to pay for here own birth control

Yup, spot on! Old JoeB wouldn't understand. He thinks whiny is a natural state.

I suspect your form of Birth Control is your personality.

That and guys probably run for the hills when they hear you rant about Obama for six hours straight...

Incidently, she wasn't talking about HER birth control. She was talking about how women with valid medical conditions have to fight with the insurance provider because men in dresses won't provide health care promised because the Magic Sky Man said so.

there you go, suspecting again. lol

I understood perfectly.

She paid for health care as part of her tuition. She already paid for this.

Keep your sky pixie and your religious stupidity in your churches.

I understood perfectly.

you people crack me up, you can make threads here about a Vice President liking black meat, but boy touch one of your human shields with the truth...

I understood perfectly.

you people crack me up, you can make threads here about a Vice President liking black meat, but boy touch one of your human shields with the truth...

What truth?

You guys keep claiming that Fluke was talking about her own birth control when she wasn't.

I understood perfectly.

What truth?

You guys keep claiming that Fluke was talking about her own birth control when she wasn't.

oh boy

Glad to see the junior high section is piping in and giving their opinion.

Guess some folks grow old, but they never grow up.

Everyone knows that lesbians and welfare recipients are the new elite these days.

Republicans didn't *side*with Rush. Rush voiced what we believe...that the church should not be forced to fund birth control for the masses, if that goes against it's creed.

In fact, it's not the job of anyone to fund birth control, except for those who want it. Buy your own pills.

So... women get to make stuff up? I was not aware of that. No wonder some guys get the operation.

There it is guys-- you want to contrive your own facts, you know what you gotta do... :evil:

Everyone knows that lesbians and welfare recipients are the new elite these days.

Republicans didn't *side*with Rush. Rush voiced what we believe...that the church should not be forced to fund birth control for the masses, if that goes against it's creed.

In fact, it's not the job of anyone to fund birth control, except for those who want it. Buy your own pills.

When a post begins with the words, "Everyone knows'", you can count on the fact that what follows is complete and utter tripe.

When a post begins with the words, "Everyone knows'", you can count on the fact that what follows is complete and utter tripe.

Yup, the old argumentum ad populum fallacy. A classic desperation move when you can't think of a point. Here it's combined with ad hominem -- two fallacies for the price of one. Such a deal.

Good to know that regardless how much the costs of living go up, fallacies are still cheap.

Last edited:
I can't believe you're still discussing this phoney broad. She was a paid Democrat blabbermouth who admitted she couldn't keep her panties on.

A slut?

A whore? - Uh, whores usually are honest about who and what they are and why they do it.

Can't we just forget about it so she can get back in bed with her latest? :eusa_whistle:

I can't believe you're still discussing this phoney broad. She was a paid Democrat blabbermouth who admitted she couldn't keep her panties on.

A slut?

A whore? - Uh, whores usually are honest about who and what they are and why they do it.

Can't we just forget about it so she can get back in bed with her latest? :eusa_whistle:

And when exactly did she "admit" that?
In fact when did Fluke even refer to herself at all? Quote? Link?

Swallowed the Rash Limpbag mythology hook line and sinker, huh?

PS ..... "broad"?

If the Church doesn't want to fund health care for its employees, it shouldn't be involved in businesses that have nothing to do with religion.

They don't run a Law School and charge Sandra Fluke $30,000 because they are furthering their faith. They do it because there's money to be made. Okay, fair enough. BUt when you say, "Hey, part of that deal is your health care while you are here", it better damned well include family planning.

Sandra Fluke wants other people to pay for her birth control pills so she can go out and fuck without consequences. Hence, she wants the government to pay for her to have sex. Plain and simple. It don't care who was the first to make the accusation. It's a fact. Take off your partisan glasses for two minutes and try thinking with that pea brain of yours and don't hurt yourself in the process.

It is not a fact. That you continue to say it reveals the extent of your dependence on Rush Limbaugh for political ideas. You know nothing about this woman and her life and yet you seek to insult and degrade her. Why is that. Why does the right have such a big problem with women having sex? That you would call her a slut says a whole lot more about you than it does her. It reveals your misogamy as well as your ignorance. Well played.

Sandra Fluke wants her health insurance company to pay for her birth control. Her premiums are paying for her health insurance, and most health insurance plans pay for birth control without question. It is only plans for the students of Catholic universities that exclude birth control.

She has friends who use birth control pills to prevent cysts and those women would like their insurance to pay for that medication as well. Even where a plan does pay for BC pills where they are used for medical reasons other than contraception, women have to fight to have them covered as insurance companies frequently refuse their legitimate claims.

Sandra Fluke wants other people to pay for her birth control pills so she can go out and fuck without consequences. Hence, she wants the government to pay for her to have sex. Plain and simple. It don't care who was the first to make the accusation. It's a fact. Take off your partisan glasses for two minutes and try thinking with that pea brain of yours and don't hurt yourself in the process.

It is not a fact. That you continue to say it reveals the extent of your dependence on Rush Limbaugh for political ideas. You know nothing about this woman and her life and yet you seek to insult and degrade her. Why is that. Why does the right have such a big problem with women having sex? That you would call her a slut says a whole lot more about you than it does her. It reveals your misogamy as well as your ignorance. Well played.

:eusa_clap: Well spake.

Meanwhile we're still waiting for a quote, a link, a anything on this:
She was a paid Democrat blabbermouth who admitted she couldn't keep her panties on.

Still waiting
... :eusa_whistle:

It's one thing to be duped by a manipulator bloviator into believing a bunch of made-up crap. It's quite a denser thing to be shown that it is made-up crap and then continue to hold on to what one knows is crap. I guess to some, that's what "conservative" means. :dunno:

If the Church doesn't want to fund health care for its employees, it shouldn't be involved in businesses that have nothing to do with religion.

Where does the Constitution say that, asshole?

They don't run a Law School and charge Sandra Fluke $30,000 because they are furthering their faith. They do it because there's money to be made. Okay, fair enough. BUt when you say, "Hey, part of that deal is your health care while you are here", it better damned well include family planning.

How about if the government butts out of the private affairs of Americans?

Forum List

Back