Why Can't We See the Other 14,000 Hours of J6 Video Footage?

The feds have been very picky about which videos from the January 6 Capitol protest we can and cannot see. Why is that? If those hundreds of thousands of filthy Trumpers tried to take over the United States, as Don Lemon told us, and the feds have it on tape, show us who the seditionary monsters are so loyal townsfolk can identify them and help put them into the stockades.

We’ve only seen the same worn-out, edited clips of protestors clashing with the police. The Department of Justice (DOJ) also released a three-hour video showing people fighting with Capitol police in a tunnel. What they are refusing to release is about 14,000 hours of surveillance, police body-cam, and phone video footage that might show another side of January 6.

“They don’t want the public to see that the vast majority of what went on was very peaceful,” Jonathon Moseley, attorney for J6 defendant Kelly Meggs, told The Epoch Times. “There were the violent videos they’ve shown, are all in just one location, or in a courtyard. You know, they keep showing over and over again this battle in the archway. That’s just one entrance out of a building that’s 700 feet long. So I think it would dilute their narrative to show everything.”

Releasing that unseen footage might cause some problems that the donkey brigade can’t handle. The truth is, there was no insurrection. But much like that borderline personality ex of yours, the left needs something to lord over our heads every time they screw up and need to deflect.

OP comment: Every time we see a piece of previously unreleased footage it always proves that there was no insurrection

I've been saying this for months. As a matter of fact the video we're allowed to see was taken by individuals. Smart people (excludes leftists by default) know full well there are video recorders in that place, everywhere.

And smart people (excludes leftists by default) can reason why they're not sharing that information, which is the footage doesn't support the narrative, and may even expose the Democrats for the false flag.

I've asked this before and have yet to receive 'an actual response.'

What exactly is on this 14000 other hours?

1). trump supporters walking around peacefully. Sure, I bet there is MANY hours of that.
2). empty hallways, where nobody was present, but was still recorded as part of the 14,000
3) (D) scheming and planning their our secret coup?

1). Showing more hours of peaceful protesters doesn't exonerate the 100's that rioted with violence and with weapons, including guns. Yes, some actually had guns.

2) How can you not understand that many areas of the Capitol were never visited that day, but those areas are part of the 14,000 hours. So you want to see 9,000 hours of empty hallways?

What is it that you expect to see from this other 14,000 hours?

Be Specific. I suspect you will say something similar to #1 in an effort to exonerate the others that actually did attack the Capitol.
But you are probably correct that there is 100's of hours of the 14,000 that show trump supporters committing no crimes, other than trespassing.
But this ^^^^^^^^ doesn't exonerate anyone.

Not a Monkeys Uncle
I agree. They should release all of it. Not just what they cherry pick. I'd like to know what Epps and Sullivan were doing. I'd also like another look at the people the CP's let into the WH while Trump was still speaking. Might be good to know who the people with the camera's were as well.

Maybe some Antifa people. That's what some of the early reports said.
So you believe that Pelosi is hiding video of obvious Antifa members disguised as trump supporters rioting and being violent

Get a grip dude.
No real reports said that. Just RW conspiracy sites.

Forum List

Back