Why Can't We See the Other 14,000 Hours of J6 Video Footage?

So you can’t quote it then. Looks to me like you’re full of shit spouting unsubstantiated right-wing talking points.
I showed you the article I found doing a google search, just like you could have if you wanted to question whether or not it was a RW copout.

Stick with your biased LW viewpoints, sorry to have attempted to show you facts, which it is quite obvious you have no need for, or you would have searched for yourself.

Don't spoon feed, BTW.....LOL

200w.gif

I showed you the article I found doing a google search, just like you could have if you wanted to question whether or not it was a RW copout.

Stick with your biased LW viewpoints, sorry to have attempted to show you facts, which it is quite obvious you have no need for, or you would have searched for yourself.

Don't spoon feed, BTW.....LOL

200w.gif
You mean the article that doesn’t say what you claimed and the one you won’t quote? That article?

Yea you’re full of shit.

Beyond a shadow of a reasonable doubt? Is defense showing you these clips or is it prosecution?
1645339655374.jpeg

“Well you see, your honor, there’s video evidence somewhere…maybe…where my clients weren’t beating thar officer. So…ummm…that makes my clients innocent?”

Stupid argument.

Post it then, Ace.....
Post the thing that YOU’RE referring to? This is getting dumber and dumber.

Here. This is the ninth thing on your search and it has nothing to do with your claim. If this isn’t what you mean, then just post your fucking article and fucking quote the part that confirms what you said. Not complicated.

Post the thing that YOU’RE referring to? This is getting dumber and dumber.

Here. This is the ninth thing on your search and it has nothing to do with your claim. If this isn’t what you mean, then just post your fucking article and fucking quote the part that confirms what you said. Not complicated.

Oh dear.....try tenth...sorry for your outrage.

I read it. It doesn’t support your claim either.

We gonna continue with your retarded scavenger hunt? Can’t admit that you’re full of shit, can you?

I'd have to say you are full of shit.....can't even find the right article.

SEATTLE — Dozens of protesters arrested by Seattle police may never have to face criminal charges.

In a controversial move, City Attorney Pete Holmes announced Wednesday he won't prosecute some misdemeanor cases involving peaceful protesters.

Instead, they will be assigned to a deferment program or some cases could be dismissed.

The Seattle City Attorney’s Office is responsible for deciding whether misdemeanor offenses committed in the city should be prosecuted.

Felony-level incidents such as assaults on officers, looting, burglary, hate crimes and firearms-based crimes will be handled by the King County Prosecutor's Office.
Dozens of protesters arrested by Seattle police may never be prosecuted

Dude, chill out.....

lodog-burning-man.gif

Forum List

Back