Why Can't We See the Other 14,000 Hours of J6 Video Footage?

I'd have to say you are full of shit.....can't even find the right article.

Dozens of protesters arrested by Seattle police may never be prosecuted

Dude, chill out.....

lodog-burning-man.gif
I went to the ninth and then the tenth article you posted you moron. This is why you should have just posted the fucking article like I said from the beginning. How the fuck am I supposed to know that you can’t count? Do you expect me to read your mind? Just post the fucking link and quote it next time. It’s not complicated.

From your article, “In a controversial move, City Attorney Pete Holmes announced Wednesday he won't prosecute some misdemeanor cases involving peaceful protesters.”

So they were low-level misdemeanors and they were against peaceful protesters. I agree they should be prosecuted but not a huge deal in my opinion. See how easy that was? Geez.

Now then, to use your own stupid argument against you, why are you not demanding extra footage of THOSE protestors? Hypocrisy much?

I went to the ninth and then the tenth article you posted you moron. This is why you should have just posted the fucking article like I said from the beginning. How the fuck am I supposed to know that you can’t count? Do you expect me to read your mind? Just post the fucking link and quote it next time. It’s not complicated.

From your article, “In a controversial move, City Attorney Pete Holmes announced Wednesday he won't prosecute some misdemeanor cases involving peaceful protesters.”

So they were low-level misdemeanors and they were against peaceful protesters. I agree they should be prosecuted but not a huge deal in my opinion. See how easy that was? Geez.

Now then, to use your own stupid argument against you, why are you not demanding extra footage of THOSE protestors? Hypocrisy much?
LOL....LOL...LOL

It was ninth when I did the link.....guess your search added another, I have no idea why.

So my claim was spot on.....after all your ad hominem attacks.

LOL....LOL...LOL

It was ninth when I did the link.....guess your search added another, I have no idea why.

So my claim was spot on.....after all your ad hominem attacks.
Weird. Maybe you should have just done the extra work and posted the link. I know it’s super complicated to do so but in hindsight, it might be a more effective way to direct someone to the article you’re referring to. Just a crazy thought.

Yes your claim was spot-on. However, it’s not uncommon for judges to lessen the penalty on low-level crimes. The same thing happened with the Jan 6 cases.

Weird. Maybe you should have just done the extra work and posted the link. I know it’s super complicated to do so but in hindsight, it might be a more effective way to direct someone to the article you’re referring to. Just a crazy thought.

Yes your claim was spot-on. However, it’s not uncommon for judges to lessen the penalty on low-level crimes. The same thing happened with the Jan 6 cases.

I found it on a search, like I told you, you could have too, instead of crowing about an 'unproven RW cop out'.
You don't bother to reasearch what you think is a 'cop out'?

I found it on a search, like I told you, you could have too, instead of crowing about an 'unproven RW cop out'.
You don't bother to reasearch what you think is a 'cop out'?
Most conservatives refuse to back up their claims. Looked to me like that was what you were doing with your ridiculously incompetent scavenger hunt.

So it wasn’t a cop-out. It was just incompetence. And it’s not a big point either as I showed that this happens to other low-level criminals including the ones on Jan 6.

Do you have a problem with Jan 6 criminals receiving lighter sentences?

They all dodged your question

Yep. As we all know, the answer to that is “NONE”. If one is charged with being part of or executing an insurrection, then the prosecution is going to have to prove there was an insurrection when law enforcement has already said the Jan 6 events at the Capitol did not meet the criteria for an insurrection. The Left and their propagandists will keep up the mantra that it was an insurrection and you may even have a couple of rioters and vandals call themselves insurrectionists but as the Left always likes to remind US about the Rule of Law, this event has yet to meet the legal or technical criteria for an insurrection.

Most conservatives refuse to back up their claims. Looked to me like that was what you were doing with your ridiculously incompetent scavenger hunt.

So it wasn’t a cop-out. It was just incompetence. And it’s not a big point either as I showed that this happens to other low-level criminals including the ones on Jan 6.

Do you have a problem with Jan 6 criminals receiving lighter sentences?
My ridiculously incompetent scavenger hunt was to point you to the same source I had. Look it up yourself, but you pointed it was easier for you to try and have someone spoon feed you. I'm not your mommy.

Incompetence? How about prosecutorial discretion?

J6 lighter sentences? Not at all if their charges don't warrant it.

Charge them for what they did, destruction of property, unruly whatever.

Lay of the stupid Insurrection bullshit and cancel the sham Jan 6 Nazi hearings.

My ridiculously incompetent scavenger hunt was to point you to the same source I had. Look it up yourself, but you pointed it was easier for you to try and have someone spoon feed you. I'm not your mommy.

Incompetence? How about prosecutorial discretion?

The person making the claim should be able to support their argument. Sorry bud, that’s just how it works.

So you do have a problem with judges giving Seattle protesters lower penalties but you don’t have a problem with judges giving Jan 6 protestors lower penalties. Hypocrisy noted.

You do not know most conservatives you lying sack of shit. There are about 200 million of us.

I spelled out the facts for you as clearly as possible and you were too STUPID to see them.
Most conservatives that I speak to on this website refuse to back up their claims.

How is that? Better? Sorry for upsetting you, princess.

The person making the claim should be able to support their argument. Sorry bud, that’s just how it works.
As in anyone.

I‘m not sure which specific Seattle rioters you’re referring to. I see this right-wing talking point all the time but very few actually attempt to back it up.
How's that working out for you?

How's that working out for you?
Just as I described. Most conservatives just parrot the talking point without attempting to back it up.

Now that we see there’s truth to it, it still goes both ways. So it’s not like you’re being discriminated against unfairly.

Just as I described. Most conservatives just parrot the talking point without attempting to back it up.

Now that we see there’s truth to it, it still goes both ways. So it’s not like you’re being discriminated against unfairly.
Back peddling now from your original statements?

But you are content repeating your talking point without ever attempting to research it.

Since when are conservatives required to satisfy your curiosity?

Back peddling now from your original statements?

But you are content repeating your talking point without ever attempting to research it.

Since when are conservatives required to satisfy your curiosity?
Like I already told you, people who make the claim should be able to back it up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back