Why Can't We Just Find A Balance?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Although I still believe that the parents of illegal immigrants should be punished, I don't think their children should as they're completely innocent. I really like Governor DeSantis, but I think that I disagree with him on this one.

1643908938362.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Although I still believe that the parents of illegal immigrants should be punished, I don't think their children should as they're completely innocent. I really like Governor DeSantis, but I think that I disagree with him on this one.

The sad reality is that neither party wants deal with the issue head on. One side embraces the cheap labor for hiring purposes while the other is worried about offending a potential voting bloc.

Why fix the problem when it serves a purpose as incendiary campaign fodder….

DeSantis and ALL good, real core Americans refuse to allow Leftist Democrats to use alien children as a sales tool to push their “we love wetbacks” agenda…..they prey and play on your emotion….FUCK EM ALL!
It’s time to grow a pair, toughen up and become rigid on this shit. There’s no middle ground to be shared with the enemy….Leftist Democrats have become your enemy.

I always blame the family (not just the parents) of illegal immigrants. I blame the adults who use the children as "human shields". Because, a lot of the adults are coward to even try to cross the border. So, they use extreme measures - like using innocent children, to get them across the border. Themselves wouldn't have the balls to cross the border alone. That's why they try to smuggle the children and use them as "tokens" for the human traffickers. A lot of the children end up either disappearing without a trace, or dead by the time they make it across.

"Children" being males who won't be 18 until tomorrow? Sorry, no sympathy.

Many of the illegals being trafficked by the Biden administration, especially the women and children, are being sexually abused or otherwise brought into the country for illicit purposes (i.e. slave labor, prostitution, etc.). This is what DeSantis opposes.

I can't say I blame him. I would not participate in any immigrant program from the feds either, border policy is asinine in an extreme way.

There is virtually nothing that makes any real sense in our border policy and there is little to no reason to support any faucet of it whatsoever.

This....

Makes no fucking sense at all..

WTF.
It only makes no sense if you watch TEE VEE and believe the shit you read from mainstream news sources.

The entirety of society is corrupt. Anyone that tells you differently is lying.

Why do you think they are trying so hard to control what you are allowed to watch, read, hear and see? Why do you think they want to force everyone to carry a smart phone and have a jab passport so they can have all data about them centralized into one easy to scan place, with the person at all times? They also want to control how much energy and resources you are allowed to use, every day, and every week.

Everyone is being turned into a financialized commodity. Soon, your thoughts and your body won't belong to you.

Just like a lot of the minds on this site don't belong to people whose heads they are ostensibly in anymore.

.o092.png

Many of the illegals being trafficked by the Biden administration, especially the women and children, are being sexually abused or otherwise brought into the country for illicit purposes (i.e. slave labor, prostitution, etc.). This is what DeSantis opposes.
We all oppose that.
What you accuse Biden of just isn't happening because Biden wants it to happen.
RWI talking point. Scare tactic.

Although I suppose if everybody just went back to where they came from there wouldn't be any issues. Oh and MisterBeale, I promise that I'll watch your longer video later when I have time to spare. I just don't like seeing innocent children being blamed for the crimes of their parents.

What you accuse Biden of just isn't happening because Biden wants it to happen.
It isn't happening because Biden wants it to happen, it is happening because the oligarchs and establishment that supported Biden, want it to happen.

Although I suppose if everybody just went back to where they came from there wouldn't be any issues. Oh and MisterBeale, I promise that I'll watch your longer video later when I have time to spare. I just don't like seeing innocent children being blamed for the crimes of their parents.
When you watch it, you will find, "crimes," is an oversimplification.

It is a lot, lot more complicated than that.

Forum List

Back