‘I voted for you’: Mother of woman, 19, killed by drunk illegal immigrant criticizes Biden

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022
‘I voted for you’: Mother of woman, 19, killed by drunk illegal immigrant criticizes Biden

The mother of a 19-year-old who was killed by an illegal immigrant in a hit-and-run said she is ‘disappointed’ with the Biden administration’s new policies that will see her daughter’s alleged killer stay in the country despite being in the U.S. illegally.
‘My message is, look out for the American people first,’ Rhonda Exum told Fox News during a panel of victims of crime by illegal immigrants when asked what she would tell Biden’s team when it comes to border policies.
‘Truth be told, this was literally my first time voting and I voted for you, and I feel disappointed right now,’ Exum added.

OP original content: Imagine voting for the first time and the policies of your guy literally kills your child. That sucks. FJB

sounded like she was mad at Brandon. Way to read and listen.

Liberals don't know how to do this. They say they defend him but they never actually do because they realize that not only should he be impeached, but he should be locked up in prison or a mental institution and probably the latter since he isn't actually the one making all of the choices here. RIP to that poor young woman btw.

Liberals don't know how to do this. They say they defend him but they never actually do because they realize that not only should he be impeached, but he should be locked up in prison or a mental institution and probably the latter since he isn't actually the one making all of the choices here. RIP to that poor young woman btw.
Listen to these three who voted for him.

Show me where I defended Biden. You guys have these canned babble points that never really approach a deeper understanding of the subject at hand, you just think you "own" anyone that does not agree with you, cause anyone that doesnt agree with you, is a leebrul. I am sure she is mad at anyone that she thinks might be involved. And she should be. to discuss this topic lets discuss border laws, what exactly has changed since Biden and exactly what laws that are currently on the books that the POTUS breaks intentionally.

Show me where I defended Biden. You guys have these canned babble points that never really approach a deeper understanding of the subject at hand, you just think you "own" anyone that does not agree with you, cause anyone that doesnt agree with you, is a leebrul. I am sure she is mad at anyone that she thinks might be involved. And she should be. to discuss this topic lets discuss border laws, what exactly has changed since Biden and exactly what laws that are currently on the books that the POTUS breaks intentionally.

You sure? No DUI by illegals under Trump?

Blah, blah, blah, you're just talking nonsense and avoiding the subject altogether by bringing up Trump again. Same old, same old shit. :rolleyes:

The poor woman had a heart breaking loss and needed someone to focus her rage on. She chose the president. Since statistics show that illegal immigrants are no more likely to be responsible for tragic incidents like this than anyone else, the president isn't responsible for her grief , but I hope she finds the comfort she needs anyway.

The mother of a 19-year-old who was killed by an illegal immigrant in a hit-and-run said she is ‘disappointed’ with the Biden administration’s new policies that will see her daughter’s alleged killer stay in the country despite being in the U.S. illegally.
‘My message is, look out for the American people first,’ Rhonda Exum told Fox News during a panel of victims of crime by illegal immigrants when asked what she would tell Biden’s team when it comes to border policies.
‘Truth be told, this was literally my first time voting and I voted for you, and I feel disappointed right now,’ Exum added.

OP original content: Imagine voting for the first time and the policies of your guy literally kills your child. That sucks. FJB
God allowed The DemNazis to cheat and put Faux Biden in The White House so He could punish us for our sins. More will feel the scourge of God upon their backs so long as he is in office.

Like Wicked Pharoah, Biden will not let his people go.

Last edited:
yep, because brandon has no border control

I disagree. Brandon has FULL border control and could 100% close it tomorrow but has chosen to leave it WIDE OPEN INVITING all the illegal undocumented foreign aliens in as possible!

THAT IS TREASON, abandonment of one's sworn duties, NOT a policy choice.

WHOOPS! There goes the Left creating another future diehard REPUBLICAN.

Another free vote for The Donald. :71:
Most republicans are created by convincing them that your hated enemy is responsible for every bad thing that happens to them, even when there is no rational reason to believe that.

Most republicans are created by convincing them that your hated enemy is responsible for every bad thing that happens to them, even when there is no rational reason to believe that.
They have to have a bogie man, a cause for outrage all the time, critical thinking never enters the picture. Thus what I call the right wing noise machine.

Forum List

Back