Why cant people sue the COVID vaccine manufacturers?

Lefties want to be able to sue gun manufacturers. Why cant COVID manufacturers be sued?

Why cant auto makers be sued if you get run over by a car?
They can all be sued if you can prove gross negligence on their part. Vaccine manufactures do have an edge for risky behavior involving other peoples lives because our lovely government gave them that immunity.

The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (PDF - 312 KB), as amended, created the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), a no-fault alternative to the traditional tort system. It provides compensation to people found to be injured by certain vaccines.
About the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program ...

Now apparently they are going to extend that immunity to 'gene therapy' as they call their shots a vaccine to stave off their generated pandemic.

View attachment 479168

Any of those whom I am familiar with that are not hostile PM me if you like and I'll give you a link to people talking about their covid vax injuries.
how does he know you will die in 3 years?....where is his proof?....hey just asking...

Lefties want to be able to sue gun manufacturers. Why cant COVID manufacturers be sued?

They can all be sued if you can prove gross negligence on their part. Vaccine manufactures do have an edge for risky behavior involving other peoples lives because our lovely government gave them that immunity.

The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (PDF - 312 KB), as amended, created the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), a no-fault alternative to the traditional tort system. It provides compensation to people found to be injured by certain vaccines.

Now apparently they are going to extend that immunity to 'gene therapy' as they call their shots a vaccine to stave off their generated pandemic.

View attachment 479168

Any of those whom I am familiar with that are not hostile PM me if you like and I'll give you a link to people talking about their covid vax injuries.

In just short three years, when people are not dying from covid vaccine, you will learn what an easily duped moron you are.

Notice the PROG put DEATH in his sentence for effect. How about a fucked up immunity system or placebo to keep you in CHECK?

Yes moron, DEATH, the thing that happens to some people when they get Covid-19.

Since you are going partisan ....

So you agree or dont agree with it? Why didnt the Dems repeal it when Obama hadboth houses.

You added jack motherfucking shit to this thread. Thanks for nothing.
You are welcome. I am vaccinated, will probably die in three years, and won't be able to sue because of my death.
I'm thinking that we wouldn't be distributing vaccines for at least another four years had there been no protection for the manufacturers.

Do not forget that the shots are not mandatory. You risk it, or you don't. The fact that someone decided to risk it puts the ball in their court.

Since you are going partisan ....

So you agree or dont agree with it? Why didnt the Dems repeal it when Obama hadboth houses.

You added jack motherfucking shit to this thread. Thanks for nothing.
You are welcome. I am vaccinated, will probably die in three years, and won't be able to sue because of my death.
I'm thinking that we wouldn't be distributing vaccines for at least another four years had there been no protection for the manufacturers.

Do not forget that the shots are not mandatory. You risk it, or you don't. The fact that someone decided to risk it puts the ball in their court.

Again, thanks for nothing.

View attachment 479168

how does he know you will die in 3 years?....where is his proof?....hey just asking...
Just taking a wild guess but I'd have to say because he was top dog in the field watching what happen in all the studies that they did using this type gene therapy where all of the animals died.

View attachment 479168

In just short three years, when people are not dying from covid vaccine, you will learn what an easily duped moron you are.

Notice the PROG put DEATH in his sentence for effect. How about a fucked up immunity system or placebo to keep you in CHECK?

I read you're a coward.

View attachment 479168

I read you're a coward.

It's called impartial facts idiot. Sorry you have some sort of an allergic reaction to those.

Lefties want to be able to sue gun manufacturers. Why cant COVID manufacturers be sued? Why cant auto makers be sued if you get run over by a car?
They wouldn't have committed to "Warp Speed" without that assurance
Pfizer didn't take part.

Please stop fucking lying with nearly every post you make.

the Trump administration agreed in July to buy at least $1.95 billion worth of a Pfizer vaccine, at least 100 million doses, if Pfizer does get a vaccine authorizedby the Food and Drug Administration.
Three experts told CNN that this purchase promise may have played an important role in expediting Pfizer's vaccine development process. So after Pfizer's initial claim to the New York Times that it has never been part of Operation Warp Speed, CNN asked the company if there was any more nuance to the situation.
In response, Pfizer spokesperson Sharon Castillo provided a statement that said the company is indeed part of Operation Warp Speed.
"Pfizer is one of various vaccine manufacturers participating in Operation Warp Speed as a supplier of a potential COVID-19 vaccine," Castillo said in an email. "While Pfizer did reach an advanced purchase agreement with the U.S. government, the company did not accept (Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority) funding for the research and development process. All the investment for R&D was made by Pfizer at risk. Dr. Jansen was emphasizing that last point."

STOP FUCKING LYING....PLEASE.

View attachment 479168

I read you're a coward.

It's called impartial facts idiot. Sorry you have some sort of an allergic reaction to those.

Can you give any examples of people who want to vpte bit cannot because they cannot obtain an ID?

View attachment 479168

I read you're a coward.

Can you give any examples of people who want to vpte bit cannot because they cannot obtain an ID?

:lame2: Holy deflection batman. No I'm not going to be giving you examples of that in this thread about Covid-19 vaccinations.

View attachment 479168

Just taking a wild guess but I'd have to say because he was top dog in the field watching what happen in all the studies that they did using this type gene therapy where all of the animals died.
so how do they know you will die within 3 years?...so its all a guess........lots of top dogs have guessed wrong.....

They got indemnification because the populace was so scared of a virus with a 99.7 percent recovery rate and begging to be saved. Basically, the pharmaceuticals said yeah, we'll stick everybody with this new mRNA technology that has never been tried before, other than cats and ferrets that all died, but you got to keep us from being liable. So, the govt's around the world bowed down so the pharmas could make their snake juice. They simulated this entire scenario, Event 201, before it happened. Now, just as the simulation, the media, tech, all squash out any opposition to an untested drug.
After reading hundreds of comments I'm thinking more like they are totally indoctrinated more than that they are afraid.
Please don't take offense to this....but at first glance, your avatar reminds me of my wifes butt.

View attachment 479168

An untested vaccine that modifies genes. People are already dying from the vaccine but just very small percentages. What happened next with the cats and ferrets was 100% death. I hope this doesn't happen with humans.

View attachment 479168

In just short three years, when people are dying from covid vaccine, you will learn what an easily led, brain dead moron you are.

They were given immunity because there were all going to stop making vaccines otherwise.

Last edited:

The government assumed the liability-----and they are already saying that there isn't liability no matter what happens.

View attachment 479168

In just short three years, when people are dying from covid vaccine, you will learn what an easily led, brain dead moron you are.

Oh look we have another gullible nutbag that belives that most Americans will be dead in 3 years.

Why? Because they saw some say-so, by a guy on the internet.

200w.gif

Forum List

Back