Why cant people sue the COVID vaccine manufacturers?

Lefties want to be able to sue gun manufacturers. Why cant COVID manufacturers be sued?

Why cant auto makers be sued if you get run over by a car?
You can sue a car dealer if they sell a car to a 12 year old kid and that kid runs over your dog. Does that make you feel better?
A 12-year old kid can't legally sign a contract.
Exactly
No, not "precisely." Your scenario can't happen.

Lefties want to be able to sue gun manufacturers. Why cant COVID manufacturers be sued?

You can sue a car dealer if they sell a car to a 12 year old kid and that kid runs over your dog. Does that make you feel better?
Exactly
Can’t legally happen, which is why if it does you can sue. Are you having a hard time following?

Exactly
Can’t legally happen, which is why if it does you can sue. Are you having a hard time following?
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

They can all be sued if you can prove gross negligence on their part. Vaccine manufactures do have an edge for risky behavior involving other peoples lives because our lovely government gave them that immunity.

The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (PDF - 312 KB), as amended, created the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), a no-fault alternative to the traditional tort system. It provides compensation to people found to be injured by certain vaccines.
About the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program ...

Now apparently they are going to extend that immunity to 'gene therapy' as they call their shots a vaccine to stave off their generated pandemic.

View attachment 479168

Any of those whom I am familiar with that are not hostile PM me if you like and I'll give you a link to people talking about their covid vax injuries.

In just short three years, when people are not dying from covid vaccine, you will learn what an easily duped moron you are.
In just short three years, when people are dying from covid vaccine, you will learn what an easily led, brain dead moron you are.

Oh look we have another gullible nutbag that belives that most Americans will be dead in 3 years.

Why? Because they saw some say-so, by a guy on the internet.

200w.gif
and you parrot shit that is the opposite....huh? you must be a "gullible nutbag"....just saying, shit stain

Exactly
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Haha, yes you’re confused. It’s ok, I’m sure it happens a lot

They can all be sued if you can prove gross negligence on their part. Vaccine manufactures do have an edge for risky behavior involving other peoples lives because our lovely government gave them that immunity.

The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (PDF - 312 KB), as amended, created the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), a no-fault alternative to the traditional tort system. It provides compensation to people found to be injured by certain vaccines.

Now apparently they are going to extend that immunity to 'gene therapy' as they call their shots a vaccine to stave off their generated pandemic.

View attachment 479168

Any of those whom I am familiar with that are not hostile PM me if you like and I'll give you a link to people talking about their covid vax injuries.

In just short three years, when people are not dying from covid vaccine, you will learn what an easily duped moron you are.

An untested vaccine that modifies genes.

It does not modify genes, stop talking out of your ass.

mRNA in these vaccines does not have a way to modify your DNA.
coming from some shit stain demonRAT that didn"t get out of the 2nd grade....we will listen 2 you.....NOT

View attachment 479168

coming from some shit stain demonRAT that didn"t get out of the 2nd grade....we will listen 2 you.....NOT
Way to up the level of conversation from the second grade level!! You set a shining example... NOT

Lefties want to be able to sue gun manufacturers. Why cant COVID manufacturers be sued? Why cant auto makers be sued if you get run over by a car?
They wouldn't have committed to "Warp Speed" without that assurance
Pfizer didn't take part.
why do you all just make things up? Or maybe I should ask where in the world did you get this propaganda and how idiotic do you have to be to actually swallow this garbage?

View attachment 479168

how does he know you will die in 3 years?....where is his proof?....hey just asking...
Just taking a wild guess but I'd have to say because he was top dog in the field watching what happen in all the studies that they did using this type gene therapy where all of the animals died.
so how do they know you will die within 3 years?...so its all a guess........lots of top dogs have guessed wrong.....
I said I guessed not that those who studies the matter did but truthfully science is all theory based as there is no way to know all the variants that will be encountered once something is released into a living being.

Since all the animals did die it is pretty telling that is where this is eventually going to lead to with the humans who do not mind being played as big pharma lab rats.
i remember when they said mice who smoked the equivalent of 20 joints a day didnt fare to well either....
Not even close to comparable.
some of the medicines people take today have possible side effects that are worse then the conditions that the medicines are treating....yet years later they are still with us still taking those medicines........

View attachment 479168

Way to up the level of conversation from the second grade level!! You set a shining example... NOT
twist to suit -noted....shit stain...you live right up to the definition, thanx 4 the laugh

View attachment 479168

how does he know you will die in 3 years?....where is his proof?....hey just asking...
Just taking a wild guess but I'd have to say because he was top dog in the field watching what happen in all the studies that they did using this type gene therapy where all of the animals died.
so how do they know you will die within 3 years?...so its all a guess........lots of top dogs have guessed wrong.....
I said I guessed not that those who studies the matter did but truthfully science is all theory based as there is no way to know all the variants that will be encountered once something is released into a living being.

Since all the animals did die it is pretty telling that is where this is eventually going to lead to with the humans who do not mind being played as big pharma lab rats.
i remember when they said mice who smoked the equivalent of 20 joints a day didnt fare to well either....
some of the medicines people take today have possible side effects that are worse then the conditions that the medicines are treating....yet years later they are still with us still taking those medicines........
Perfectly healthy people do not need meds or gene therapy vaccines.

View attachment 479168

In just short three years, when people are dying from covid vaccine, you will learn what an easily led, brain dead moron you are.

Oh look we have another gullible nutbag that belives that most Americans will be dead in 3 years.

200w.gif
and you parrot shit that is the opposite....huh? you must be a "gullible nutbag"....just saying, shit stain

Don't worry fool, I'll remind you of this in 3 years

View attachment 479168

200w.gif

if all goes well, you wont be able to let me know

View attachment 479168

200w.gif

if all goes well, you wont be able to let me know

You are one seriously sick in the head puppy.

Because cars aren't designed to kill things. It would be a misuse of your car to run someone over. Guns, and handguns in particular, are designed to kill things.

View attachment 479168

twist to suit -noted....shit stain...you live right up to the definition, thanx 4 the laugh
Anytime!

View attachment 479168

Perfectly healthy people do not need meds or gene therapy vaccines.
im not talking about perfectly healthy people am i?.....

Forum List

Back