Why can't Obama STFU?

...if this healthcare reform is such a great idea why does he have to "sell" it to the American people?

I'm glad you asked, because asking questions like the one you've just asked is a right of all americans and what makes our country great. Your right to ask questions of your representatives is fundamental. It is a right into which each American, white or black, shares equally. You have the right to have representatives that will have great ideas and to question those ideas, and to expect answers to your questions.

Did I answer your question?

Most of you have been absolutely correct in what you have said. But no one actually mentioned the meat of the matter.

Obama is stuck in Campaign mode. It is what he does best and he and his handlers believe he can talk his way into or out of anything as long as he can talk freely. He is still on campaign and will remain so until he is out of Washington for good.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/92674-memo-to-new-employee.html

THIS is a classic, and has had occasion to show up on my boards as well...

MEMO

And I thank you for it.

...if this healthcare reform is such a great idea why does he have to "sell" it to the American people?

I'm glad you asked, because asking questions like the one you've just asked is a right of all americans and what makes our country great. Your right to ask questions of your representatives is fundamental. It is a right into which each American, white or black, shares equally. You have the right to have representatives that will have great ideas and to question those ideas, and to expect answers to your questions.

Gee Samson, I didn't know you were a member of congress.....

See the emboldened part?

WHY?

*I* take issue. it isn't germain.

Most of you have been absolutely correct in what you have said. But no one actually mentioned the meat of the matter.

Obama is stuck in Campaign mode. It is what he does best and he and his handlers believe he can talk his way into or out of anything as long as he can talk freely. He is still on campaign and will remain so until he is out of Washington for good.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/92674-memo-to-new-employee.html

MEMO

And I thank you for it.
You should post all the other memos.... There's like, three more in the original thread!

Glad you like it and are spreading the wealth around, as the President said!

MEMO

And I thank you for it.
You should post all the other memos.... There's like, three more in the original thread!

Glad you like it and are spreading the wealth around, as the President said!

Indeed sir. I shall elaborate upon it in due course. it serves a purpose...and one that many can relate.

"This is where we get into the ahh... partisan divide in this country -- let me be clear. The huge amount of ummmm... bad information that's been put out there by right wing talk radio and cable news has uhhh.... muddied the waters quite a bit. Let's be clear -- questions are always welcome, uhh... it's great to live in a country where speech isn't inhibited. But these nay-sayers are troubling. They are keeping a umm... dialogue of noise going in this country, in the narrative, in the uhh... debate, that makes it doubly difficult to continue to ahhhhm... keep the facts out front. I am glad you asked your question, it does show the uhh.. partisan divide we have in this country. But just let me be clear here.... If we could uhh... keep the narrative focused where it's supposed to be, questions such as yours would ahh.... never come up."

See the emboldened part?

WHY?

I appreciate the opportunity you have given me as an American to answer that very important question that takes on more urgency every day. As you know, "WHY" is an English word, composed of precisely three letters. English has been a fundamental language for our nation since its conception. The Constitution may even be written in English.

See the emboldened part?

WHY?

I appreciate the opportunity you have given me as an American to answer that very important question that takes on more urgency every day. As you know, "WHY" is an English word, composed of precisely three letters. English has been a fundamental language for our nation since its conception. The Constitution may even be written in English.

Why the addition of RACE?

See the emboldened part?

WHY?

He's parodying Obama, in these "answers."

He's parodying Obama, in these "answers."

Well if the case? Call me stupid admittedly.

See the emboldened part?

WHY?

We are all Americans......Jew, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, and many others that have come to this nation seeking liberty .........and freedom, and representative government that you have entrusted with your mandate for change. And let us be clear, that some christians may be white, and some may be black, and some muslims may be white and some may be black; and that some Jews may be white and that some Hindus may be brown, but that all people deserve to live without fear!

Last edited:

We are all Americans......Jew, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, and many others that have come to this nation seeking liberty .........and freedom, and representative government that you have entrusted with your mandate for change. And let us be clear, that some christians may be white, and some may be black, and some muslims may be white and some may be black; and that some Jews may be white and that some Hindus may be brown, but that all people deserve to live without fear!

*I* Get the parody.

*I* Get the parody.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Jaysus Halleluya

:razz:

Forum List

Back