Why can't Obama STFU?

I'm amused by the current talking point going around right now that Obama hasn't done anything...Obama's broken promises...so on and so forth. He promised to bring national health care to a vote in Congress and get a bill signed. He did that...something no other president before him has done, tho many have talked about it. He is currently working on two other campaign promises...getting rid of DADT and Immigration Reform. In many of these things I don't agree with HOW he is doing it....but he IS doing it. Name some campaign promise of Bush's...of Clinton's...of Bush Sr's...they accomplished within two years of becoming President. I'm listening.

Here you go...start reading:
George W. Bush's first year in office
When they yell

sigpic18621_3.gif

You know it's either desperate or they're just stupid.

I'm amused by the current talking point going around right now that Obama hasn't done anything...Obama's broken promises...so on and so forth. He promised to bring national health care to a vote in Congress and get a bill signed. He did that...something no other president before him has done, tho many have talked about it. He is currently working on two other campaign promises...getting rid of DADT and Immigration Reform. In many of these things I don't agree with HOW he is doing it....but he IS doing it. Name some campaign promise of Bush's...of Clinton's...of Bush Sr's...they accomplished within two years of becoming President. I'm listening.

Here you go...start reading:
George W. Bush's first year in office
When they yell

sigpic18621_3.gif

You know it's either desperate or they're just stupid.

LOl Your so right.

Its still all BUSH'S FAULT.

I guess Barry Boy will get the blame when he leaves office. Hopefully in 2012. AMEN.

Forum List

Back