Why can't Obama STFU?

Obama's new theme song:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieOEzvn61ug]YouTube - Give 'em The Old Razzle Dazzle[/ame]

Obama is the Government's New Secret Weapon.

His speeches on the ipod given to Queen Elizabet was a beta test. She gave up the identity of M after the first 15 minutes. His droning is much more effective than waterboarding.

His goal now is to collect as much material as possible for a Reverend Gene Scott type channel which will assault the public 24/7.

i mean really, 17 minutes in response to a woman asking whether more taxes for health care was a wise idea. she said,"we're overtaxed as it is." put a sock in it already, wilya?

CHARLOTTE - Even by President Obama's loquacious standards, an answer he gave here on health care Friday was a doozy.

Toward the end of a question-and-answer session with workers at an advanced battery technology manufacturer, a woman named Doris stood to ask the president whether it was a "wise decision to add more taxes to us with the health care" package.

"We are over-taxed as it is," Doris said bluntly.

Obama started out feisty. "Well, let's talk about that, because this is an area where there's been just a whole lot of misinformation, and I'm going to have to work hard over the next several months to clean up a lot of the misapprehensions that people have," the president said.

He then spent the next 17 minutes and 12 seconds lulling the crowd into a daze.....

Halfway through, an audience member on the riser yawned.

But Obama wasn't finished. He had a "final point," before starting again with another list -- of three points.....

It was not evident that he changed any minds at Friday's event. The audience sat politely, but people in the back of the room began to wander off.

Even Obama seemed to recognize that he had gone on too long. He apologized -- in keeping with the spirit of the moment, not once, but twice. "Boy, that was a long answer. I'm sorry," he said, drawing nervous laughter that sounded somewhat like relief as he wrapped up.

But, he said: "I hope I answered your question."

:rofl: even he lost track of wtf he said. :clap2:

44 - Obama's 17-minute, 2,500-word response to woman's claim of being 'over-taxed'

Can you say "megalomania? can I spell it? :lol:

The guy loves the spotlight.I bet he has had more air time,interview time,whatever you may wish to call it
in the first year of his term then the last two Presidents combined.Lots of talking about doing stuff not much stuff getting done...Let's get people back to work please then everything falls into place.Tax revenues rise and we go from there.Are businesses going to thrive with Health care and then energy taxes
coming down on them....Pa leeeze...

I'm amused by the current talking point going around right now that Obama hasn't done anything...Obama's broken promises...so on and so forth. He promised to bring national health care to a vote in Congress and get a bill signed. He did that...something no other president before him has done, tho many have talked about it. He is currently working on two other campaign promises...getting rid of DADT and Immigration Reform. In many of these things I don't agree with HOW he is doing it....but he IS doing it. Name some campaign promise of Bush's...of Clinton's...of Bush Sr's...they accomplished within two years of becoming President. I'm listening.

I'm amused by the current talking point going around right now that Obama hasn't done anything...Obama's broken promises...so on and so forth. He promised to bring national health care to a vote in Congress and get a bill signed. He did that...something no other president before him has done, tho many have talked about it. He is currently working on two other campaign promises...getting rid of DADT and Immigration Reform. In many of these things I don't agree with HOW he is doing it....but he IS doing it. Name some campaign promise of Bush's...of Clinton's...of Bush Sr's...they accomplished within two years of becoming President. I'm listening.

I have to agree that saying he hasn't done anything is bullshit. Thing is, his lack of concentration on jobs is the biggest focus for everyone I know. The vast majority of peeps I work with are skeptical at best about healthcare reform, most are adamantly against it. So to many people, he has not accomplished anything that benefits people who are working or are looking for work.

Last edited:

Great, he signed a bill that HE wanted, despite the fact that most americans didn't want it. To accomplish it, all he had to do was buy off senators, circumvent rules and piss on the constitution, well done Mr. President ! ...:clap2:

The man's an incedible narcicist... I think he truly believes that we all just love listening to him ramble on. I've never heard so much time taken to say absolutely nothing. And then there are those that think this is brilliance... style over substance... it's Clinton X 10.

Great, he signed a bill that HE wanted, despite the fact that most americans didn't want it. To accomplish it, all he had to do was buy off senators, circumvent rules and piss on the constitution, well done Mr. President ! ...:clap2:

Yeah.. because even Clinton had the decency to acknowledge that the American people DIDN'T WANT IT.

I was about to start a thread on this. Glad I checked around first.

President Obama is most expert at: When you can't dazzle them with brilliance, try to baffle them with bullshit.

Obama started out feisty. "Well, let's talk about that, because this is an area where there's been just a whole lot of misinformation, and I'm going to have to work hard over the next several months to clean up a lot of the misapprehensions that people have," the president said.
Code for, "people are starting to understand I'm a fucking liar, and it's going to be alot of work forever trying to get them to believe my lies again."

Code for, "people are starting to understand I'm a fucking liar, and it's going to be alot of work forever trying to get them to believe my lies again."

SPOT ON!!!! When the con fails.....rethink the game and come up with another angle to dupe the mark!!!

SPOT ON!!!! When the con fails.....rethink the game and come up with another angle to dupe the mark!!!
What he forgot was, you gotta have someone to settle the Mark. Now he's stuck with a real problem.

In fact, he signed a bill he didn't want. He insisted through most of the debate that a public option was absolutely essential to bringing down the cost of health insurance, but the bill he signed didn't have a public option, and he was solidly opposed to an individual mandate was he campaigning but he seems not to be able to remember why he was.

Let's face it, on health insurance, Obama was Pelosi's cheerleader in chief. He did nothing. He just said what he was told to say and signed what he was told to sign. On his best days, he is an effective figurehead. He is not and never has been a leader.

Last edited:
Obama was trying to save money by boring people to death

"Number one is that we are the only -- we have been, up until last week, the only advanced country that allows 50 million of its citizens to not have any health insurance"

50 million? 30 million? 47 million? What difference does it make when you're dealing with insurance companies who are so "Arbitrary"?

"Number two, you don't know who might end up being in that situation"

5 fucking minutes to make a number two and he's still not answering the question!

"Point number three is that the way insurance companies have been operating, even if you've got health insurance you don't always know what you got, because what has been increasingly the practice is that if you're not lucky enough to work for a big company that is a big pool, that essentially is almost a self-insurer, then what's happening is, is you're going out on the marketplace, you may be buying insurance, you think you're covered, but then when you get sick they decide to drop the insurance right when you need it"

WHAT? What a fucking retard!!!!!

Last edited:
Doris stood to ask the president whether it was a "wise decision to add more taxes to us with the health care" package.

First we all need a affirm the fact that the USA is a Great Nation. A Nation in which we can all ask questions. A nation that is often wise in its actions, and in its decisions. A nation that has representative government, allowing everyone, even women named Doris, to stand and ask a question.......and questions are IMPORTANT, because people deserve answers.

I hope I answered your question.

Forum List

Back