Why can't Britain handle the truth about Winston Churchill?

Most Arabs and African in the UK came from countries that were British colonies.
talk about unintended consequences

without colonialism there would be few if any muslims and africans in the UK and it would be a much happier place today

Nice that all Germans are Nazis for you. This honors us, Nazi. By the way: When the French made a parade after the liberation of Paris, they liked to have in the first position of this parade a part of their colonial army, which was ful of blacks, - on reason to honor their good fight for the freedom of Paris. The USA protested against this lack of racism of the French. What do you think, who wan?
Typical French. It was the Americans who gave the most to free the French. Americans should have been in the front. French men squat when they piss.

The French lost so many men in WW1 that the birth rate was flat between the wars. When WW2 broke out they had very few men of age to serve in the military. Don't parade your ignorance.
I'm talking about giving respect to the Soldiers who sacrificed everything for them. Idiot.

Most Arabs and African in the UK came from countries that were British colonies.

without colonialism there would be few if any muslims and africans in the UK and it would be a much happier place today

Nice that all Germans are Nazis for you. This honors us, Nazi. By the way: When the French made a parade after the liberation of Paris, they liked to have in the first position of this parade a part of their colonial army, which was ful of blacks, - on reason to honor their good fight for the freedom of Paris. The USA protested against this lack of racism of the French. What do you think, who wan?
Typical French. It was the Americans who gave the most to free the French. Americans should have been in the front. French men squat when they piss.

Oh - I did not know that you was there on your own 75 years ago, brave hero and drivelling idiot. The Blacks of the USA had the right to die for the Whites of the USA in world war 2. And the concrete gratitude was to get a kick in the ass for their heroism after world war 2.
Go peddle your race hustling ass to some naive college kids. I'm talking about ALL the American soldiers, Black, White Native, Asian, etc. Racist piece of shit.

Oh - I did not know that you was there on your own 75 years ago, brave hero and drivelling idiot. The Blacks of the USA had the right to die for the Whites of the USA in world war 2. And the concrete gratitude was to get a kick in the ass for their heroism after world war 2.
Go peddle your race hustling ass to some naive college kids. I'm talking about ALL the American soldiers, Black, White native, Asian, etc. Racist piece of shit.

Very short and very clear: Whoever calls me a "racist piece of shit" is in danger that god will speak some serios words with him.

Last edited:

Go peddle your race hustling ass to some naive college kids. I'm talking about ALL the American soldiers, Black, White native, Asian, etc. Racist piece of shit.
What about them? What's your point?

Even his contemporaries found his views on race shocking. In the context of Churchill’s hard line against providing famine relief to Bengal, the colonial secretary, Leo Amery, remarked: “On the subject of India, Winston is not quite sane … I didn’t see much difference between his outlook and Hitler’s.”

Its because we are programmed to flap like seals when the "glory" of empire and our outdated societal norms are discussed.
Its good that someone has come out and said it. Interesting observations about right wing authoritarians marching against different ideas. Hypocritical bastards.

In literary and historical analysis, presentism is the anachronistic introduction of present-day ideas and perspectives into depictions or interpretations of the past. Modern historians seek to avoid presentism in their work because they consider it a form of cultural bias, and believe it creates a distorted understanding of their subject matter.[1] The practice of presentism is regarded by some as a common fallacy when writing about the past.

Even his contemporaries found his views on race shocking. In the context of Churchill’s hard line against providing famine relief to Bengal, the colonial secretary, Leo Amery, remarked: “On the subject of India, Winston is not quite sane … I didn’t see much difference between his outlook and Hitler’s.”

Its because we are programmed to flap like seals when the "glory" of empire and our outdated societal norms are discussed.
Its good that someone has come out and said it. Interesting observations about right wing authoritarians marching against different ideas. Hypocritical bastards.

He was a product of his time. It both formed his biases, his drinking habits, and, his patriotism.

He was imperfect. Not unlike every model that ever lived. You can't cancel and cleanse every human for their imperfections, or we'd have nothing left.

Tommy doesn't want to cancel everyone. Just his enemies. He will give those on his side a pass.

Very short and very clear: Whoever calls me a "racist piece of shit" is in danger that god will speak some serios words with him.

Who is your god?

Who is your god?

You will see.

Last edited:

Who is your god?

You will see.

Bullshit. Idiot.

If you think that’s shocking you should hear blacks views on race lol

He was a product of his time. It both formed his biases, his drinking habits, and, his patriotism.
Yes. A drunk, racist, imperialist.
in 19c-20c everyone was A drunk, racist, imperialist.
but he was the best what 19c did produce
The invaders will never forgive the British or Americans for winning WWII. The muslims and Africans believe Hitler would have treated them much better.

Who is your god?

You will see.

Bullshit. Idiot.

Aha.

Last edited:

If you think that’s shocking you should hear blacks views on race lol
The British might just not appreciate priyamvada's opinion of what British icons and heroes are.

Gee, Tommy, it's almost as if cultural norms change over time or something. Never mind the fact he's one of the reasons you aren't speaking German now.

The invaders will never forgive the British or Americans for winning WWII. The muslims and Africans believe Hitler would have treated them much better.

All Arab states had declared for the Allies by 1939.

" The muslims and Africans believe Hitler would have treated them much better. " ussr and putin propaganda just hate this great man

Forum List

Back